PDA

View Full Version : NB Invite............Pretty Please.

desiKing
09-27-2007, 01:06 AM
NB Invite............Pretty Please.

since it's 2nd birthday and every member received 1 invite?
i hoping some1 kind and generous enough to invite me to this wonderful community.:):D

thanks.

ROFL-LOL
09-27-2007, 05:26 AM
I think that many user here wants to keep the invite as long the NB is rare again... But they don't know that NB staff will propably take all the invites away after the birthday party is over.

memike
09-27-2007, 05:30 AM
so share it with us the old users on fst before they vanish away. looking a long time for nb

Enlightened
09-27-2007, 05:31 AM
I think that many user here wants to keep the invite as long the NB is rare again... But they don't know that NB staff will propably take all the invites away after the birthday party is over.

Hope nOT, I was hoping that it will be like S*T, U can keep it as long as U want. Probably, NB will take a nose dive in their WIAW LVL..but who cares, NB is still my favouritte Tracker.

desiKing
09-27-2007, 11:06 AM
any1 willing to HELP!

dragos
09-27-2007, 11:08 AM

you are right, there is no rational reason why would someone give an invite when it took so loooong to get one. They will simply wait about 2 months and it will be traded for level 7/8 like it was until now

ebeli
09-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Yep. THat would happen, but i think that all the users who has Nb invite should use it now before it's too late. I really think too that staff is gonna take all the invites away from users after the party is over.

dragos
09-27-2007, 11:24 AM
you think wrong. They will not take them away, this is just a rumor so people can get invites more easily