PDA

View Full Version : My FTN Thread

Adam1990
09-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Hello my fellow fst'ers,

Please dont disregard this as another request of wannabe FTN member. I have worked very hard to become a member and i would continue to do so. Since my fellow members have made it to ftn which gives me a lot of hope. I have never made a trade here and I plan to keep it that way. I have always contributed to the trackers i have been a part of. I dont care about the rarity as i only want to be a part FTN because of its awesome community and great staff members. I would really like to be a part of it one day and i will definitely be through my goodwill and my contributions. I'll be a great asset to the FTN community. Its my dream to be on it one day.

nikmash232
09-27-2007, 06:13 PM
i dont think so :S your very new in here but yeah good luck ;)

0sec
09-27-2007, 06:18 PM
hey,
i'm sure that you dont care about the rarety, but unfortunately the most of the FTN users do. :)
There is no easy way to get invites and i'm not sure if someone want to spend the ftn invites for FST users and not for the friends.
Its hard but its the truth.

John1988
09-27-2007, 06:24 PM
he is new here but i know him good he is very generous man and trustworthy gave me some good invites just for THNX!
i think he deserves the invite to FTN!
good luck Adam :)

th0r
09-27-2007, 06:25 PM
i'm sure that you dont care about the rarety, but unfortunately the most of the FTN users do. :)

You couldn't be more wrong, I think you meant to say unfortunately most of the users who want FT.N do.

Presto
09-27-2007, 06:32 PM
^ I always had an idea, that a big % of ftn users are idle, inactive and stay there only to be part of the circle of glory. I wonder if it's true?

th0r
09-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Some users there don't post in the forums or in torrent comments, but are still active by leeching and seeding. There's only a circle of glory if you're egotistical enough to say there is. Most users there enjoy FT.N for what it is, just a small and tight community with some torrents here and there.

rotem1984
09-27-2007, 06:54 PM
another FTN request...

blackbird
09-27-2007, 07:31 PM
hmm i trust a trader with 4 stars than a non trader noob with 1 star ..

how hard is it to start a new account here with all the anti trade blah blah , and ask for an ftn invite later ... :|

Adam1990
09-27-2007, 07:35 PM
A trader is a trader no matter how many stars he has so I dont really understand that. And this is my first and only account on FST.

Enlightened
09-27-2007, 08:11 PM
A trader is a trader no matter how many stars he has so I dont really understand that. And this is my first and only account on FST.

Better Close this Thread, earn your Reputation here,contribute to this community,and make some Friends first.
U come in here feeling that I Deserve FTN, what about the guys who have been here and contributed, wait in Line, don't jump in front of others........

Close it, before they "Flame" your A$$ off .....

BTW, guys, give him a break, for not knowing the "house Rules " here . :frusty::whistling:rolleyes:

Adam1990
09-27-2007, 08:14 PM
I didn't say I deserve it, I am just asking nicely for it, theres no reason to flame me.

Enlightened
09-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I didn't say I deserve it, I am just asking nicely for it, theres no reason to flame me.

Must be an Oversight on my part for NOT putting in like this

"DESERVE" :w00t:

monk3y
09-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Since Brandon has quit and nobody here will give you a free ftn invite, you can forget about it sorry to tell you.

Adam1990
09-27-2007, 09:30 PM
I have faith.

fridash
09-27-2007, 09:31 PM

Better Close this Thread, earn your Reputation here,contribute to this community,and make some Friends first.
U come in here feeling that I Deserve FTN, what about the guys who have been here and contributed, wait in Line, don't jump in front of others........

Close it, before they "Flame" your A$$ off .....

BTW, guys, give him a break, for not knowing the "house Rules " here . :frusty::whistling:rolleyes:

fuckin a

Snaidis
09-27-2007, 09:38 PM
What do you need on FTN?
What's bad in all the other sites?

BethCooper
09-27-2007, 09:41 PM
When I get ftn invites, I will invite a noob from here just because it's fun :P
the look on all the people who give cocky comments to every thread like faces will be priceless :P

Adam1990
09-27-2007, 09:43 PM
What do you need on FTN?
What's bad in all the other sites?

Im looking for a good community to be a part of.

enviouz
09-27-2007, 09:43 PM
the look on all the people who give cocky comments to every thread like faces will be priceless :P

doubtful:yup:

th0r
09-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Im looking for a good community to be a part of.

No you're not, just post in the forums and IRC channel of the tracker's you're already a member of. There's your community.

SgtMajor
09-27-2007, 09:53 PM

And then we will all be laughing at you when you are eventually disabled for inviting a cheating trader, oh how I will really enjoy asking "who's the n00b now?"

whiteboy
09-27-2007, 11:00 PM
I think its funny that you say you want to join a good community. You've never been there so how do you know anything about there communitty.

Just admit it you want to be on there for the same reason as everyone else.

Adam1990
09-27-2007, 11:03 PM
You dont need to be on a tracker to know it has a good community, and what reason does everybody else want it? Because its rare, the only people who care about rarity are the ones who are constantly trying to trade for better stuff.

YoYoY
09-27-2007, 11:20 PM
I agree with you

th0r
09-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Because its rare

It's not rare, and you're not missing anything by not being a member.

enviouz
09-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Because its rare

It's not rare

th0r is right. i swear that god damn wiaw thread is rottin peoples damn brains. its really not that hard to get into ANY site. you just need to choose the path of least resistance

Adam1990
09-28-2007, 01:08 AM
You guys took that out of context, I didnt say I wanted it because its rare I said I didnt care about rarity, I was speaking as to why other people want it.

th0r
09-28-2007, 03:08 AM
We know you don't want it because it's rare, you say that, but so do the other 3,000 members who also want an invite for nothing in return.

You're just the next person in line, it's sad but true.

sense
09-28-2007, 03:15 AM
I blame Brandon's generosity for the recent increase in FTN request threads. :naughty:

aysomc
09-28-2007, 03:16 AM
I have never made a trade on here nor do I plan to, I got every tracker I have for free and Its going to stay that way

then fast forard to your rep where i clearly see "hey bro. Thanks for the trade!"

hard to take you seriously when you start things off with a lie :/

Adam1990
09-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Look at when that rep was posted and what thread he clicked on me in, I didnt trade with anybody he obviously tried to pull somthing..

edit: Only I can see that, he rep'd me today at 10 and he clicked on me from this thread, I didnt trade with this guy at all hes trying to make me look like a lier or something.

edit2: It was from the crazy guy who made this thread. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-this-things-ftn-invite-232354

Hes trying to screw me.

Enlightened
09-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Look at when that rep was posted and what thread he clicked on me in, I didnt trade with anybody he obviously tried to pull somthing..

edit: Only I can see that, he rep'd me today at 10 and he clicked on me from this thread, I didnt trade with this guy at all hes trying to make me look like a lier or something.

edit2: It was from the crazy guy who made this thread. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-this-things-ftn-invite-232354

Hes trying to screw me.

BUSTED !!!

Adam1990
09-28-2007, 04:02 AM

Hes trying to screw me.

BUSTED !!!

No I am really not, I know for some reason you want to see my fail but I am not lying, look at how crazy that guy is in his thread he really made this up, I sent a PM to reality about it.

spark
09-28-2007, 04:06 AM
BUSTED !!!

No I am really not, I know for some reason you want to see my fail but I am not lying, look at how crazy that guy is in his thread he really made this up, I sent a PM to reality about it.

You should not even bother yourself replaying to that silly trader...

Busted! I think you copied this word from the PM that revolt staff sent to you...

Adam1990, you can report ther other f***er...

Adam1990
09-28-2007, 04:09 AM
How do I report him?

spark
09-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Report Section (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/)

Adam1990
09-28-2007, 04:23 AM
Thanks, reported.

kirktrix
09-28-2007, 04:54 AM
Thanks, reported.

That's right....

Everyone has it own way to get what he want...
It is not all about reputation points.. it is about who is lucky and trusted....Give this guy a break people....

theking375
09-28-2007, 05:18 AM
Sorry, Adam. Did you not want me to rep you for that? My bad. I don't think I can edit my rep comment, can I?

Hes trying to screw me.

:lol: Haha. Crazy? That thread was obviously just a joke. Get a grip, bro. It's no big deal. I'm sure someone will still give you a FTN invite. Chill out.

sense
09-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Adam1990, while it's still early just disable your BT reps. It's an option in your profile somewhere. Unless you're an avid trader you really don't need it.

GoLDeN
09-28-2007, 08:51 AM
sorry man but its hard to get it this time

sokrates
09-28-2007, 10:08 AM
i still dont get the reason of joining ftn for its community, if you dont know it..
there is no way to know how it is, unless you participated in it.
you only can rely on what other people say.
there are people who say ftn is nothing special and others go really crazy about it like it would be the best thing in the world to be a member there.
in the end you have to figure it out yourself, but dont waste too much time trying to join it, when there are many other trackers you can participate in as a good community member..

gl anyways ;)

Adam1990
09-28-2007, 10:51 AM
Still hoping for an invite I will never give up.

fazzy07
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM
adam you are a great guy and you definitely deserve it
My dream came true yesterday and I am hoping yours comes true as well
You have been a great member and great friend and you have given a lot
If I could I would have definitely helped you out

killer23
10-03-2007, 10:47 PM

good for you fazzy, i saw you request it yesterday and its good to know you have FTN now, yes, dreams do come true :)

marksman
10-03-2007, 11:23 PM

good for you fazzy, i saw you request it yesterday and its good to know you have FTN now, yes, dreams do come true :)

why am i feeling that he won a 1000000000000 lottery..Ur DREAM!!!!!!!!...so ur actually living ur life just to be part of an FTN..dont u think ur ..over reacting a bit..i donno why..it just teases me alot...just be reasonable..u got a very good tracker indeed..with nice comm. n everything..but its just a T.R.A.C.K.E.R

killer23
10-03-2007, 11:28 PM

why am i feeling that he won a 1000000000000 lottery..Ur DREAM!!!!!!!!...so ur actually living ur life just to be part of an FTN..dont u think ur ..over reacting a bit..i donno why..it just teases me alot...just be reasonable..u got a very good tracker indeed..with nice comm. n everything..but its just a T.R.A.C.K.E.R

yeah, your missing one thing, were all in the Bittorrent section so we are all talking about trackers not the real life, so its stupid for you to say that while your in the bittorent section. this is one part of our lives, so the other side of our lives is blocked out when we log in.

marksman
10-03-2007, 11:56 PM

yeah, your missing one thing, were all in the Bittorrent section so we are all talking about trackers not the real life, so its stupid for you to say that while your in the bittorent section. this is one part of our lives, so the other side of our lives is blocked out when we log in.

nop..not true..most of the..Community people..come 2 have a lil chat..make friends..just have some fun around..u dont have 2 talk only about bittorent..n calling a tracker the dream of ur life means that bittorent *part* in ur life has taken much much bigger space than it should've been.ofcourse who am i to judge people..every1 is free 2 do what he want..if he wants the dream of his life 2 play halo 3 or to have a 3some or whatever..just as u wish..but i just found it lately kinda pathetic..that doesnt mean i dont respect ur opinion ofcourse..we r having a healthy discussion here..

fazzy07
10-03-2007, 11:56 PM

marksman .. It really feels worth it if you work hard for it
It was my ultimate wish and yes I am going over the top
I believe that people who work hard for something and do it honestly get whatever they want and thats why I will always support adam and any other member who really wishes for something, for it to come true
I also know adam as he has been a great friend to me
Thanks killer for your support
lets keep it away from here as this thread is about adam .. marksman you have every right to critize my opinion
also I have multiple dreams .. lol

th0r
10-04-2007, 12:05 AM
People actually have dreams about joining a tracker? Good lord, get some fresh air people.

bataya
10-04-2007, 12:08 AM
you have right, after all it`s just tracker...:frusty:

fazzy07
10-04-2007, 12:11 AM
bataya .. its not just a tracker .. its a community
you cant call fst just a forum
anyways if guys if you want to bring all your sarcasm's and criticism's towards me bring it to my thread .. leave this thread alone .. this thread is about adam not me

marksman
10-04-2007, 12:18 AM
People actually have dreams about joining a tracker? Good lord, get some fresh air people.

thank u th0r!!!..just have a social life..u wont need trackers 2 be ur dreams then..

FSTer
10-04-2007, 12:18 AM
lol,You can talk to anti traders, they may apply your hope.

bataya
10-04-2007, 12:29 AM
@fazzy07 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/fazzy07-175715) no hard feeling:unsure:, i just have different definition of dreams:D

fazzy07
10-04-2007, 01:25 AM
its ok bataya
adam .. i hope you get it

embolism
10-04-2007, 01:48 AM
Good luck to you and everybody else wanting FTN. Its a kind of dream alright!!! and everybody has the right to dream, please dont steal that right ha!!!!We will get some fresh air in FTN...watchya say @ thor :P

ohmboys
10-04-2007, 01:51 AM
another , i want ftn bla bla

nihility
10-04-2007, 02:15 AM
if youre so interested in 'communities' then stop neglecting the ones youre already part of. Go be active in irc's or forums of smaller or less rare trackers if you really dont care about rarity.
and if you still think ftn is gona have something special about it that nowhere else has, then maybe you can ask someone from those other communities for an invie after you become friends with them. even if you get one from here, youre still breaking ftn's rules and you dont deserve it

Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to FTN on forums will get you banned.

its not a good start joining a great place like ftn by breaking their rules.

Adam1990
10-04-2007, 02:49 AM
Asking for an invite and advertising invites is a different thing. I am not breaking any rules at all and if asking for an invite was breaking a rule I am sure Brandon would be all over it. Let the admins of a tracker decide what the rules are, thanks.

nihility
10-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Let the admins of a tracker decide what the rules are, thanks.

They have decided the rules, its written in the rules section of the site.
if someone gives you one without knowing you via a thread here its breaking the rules, unless brandon or some staff think youre trustworthy and give you one then thats fine.
i dont really care that much, if you get one then well done.