PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TranceTraffic

bxi99
09-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Looking for an invite to TranceTraffic please... My ratio's stay positive :)

http://users.myacc.net/%7Eben/Ratios.png

Shoot me a PM please!

Ali-g
09-27-2007, 09:46 PM
At least say why ur looking for it... This way u seem jst another tracker collector <_<

bxi99
09-28-2007, 12:22 AM
At least say why ur looking for it... This way u seem jst another tracker collector <_<

Not a tracker collector, but i just simply love trance and want to get more access to trance music basically!

Defy
09-28-2007, 12:31 AM
To be honest... TR comes out with 90% of the content first/quickest, and is usually better because it deals with trance and trance music only. Plus it has SO many more torrents.

I learned the hard way. TT is still a very nice site, especially being all forms of electronic... but needless to say I was definitely a bit disappointed. :(

leos
09-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Defy is correct, I am addicted to trance, i visit TR 10 times a day and have to say it is better then TT for the reasons Defy has mentioned. Also the search feature is pathetic at TT, doesnt even work, whereas TR has a really good search engine. The only thing i like better about TT is that it is purely scene releases and only uploaders can upload, making the quality of their torrents high, whereas anyone can upload on TR so u get n00bs uploading poor quality content etc.

Good luck mate.