PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys say that i am trustworthy?

scribble
09-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Of getting accounts from giveaways.
Just so i don't get warned i want you guys to know I DO NOT WANT INVITES.
I just want to know if i have lost all of my reputation from the 'incident'. :(

SgtMajor
09-27-2007, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

You and your nemesis scribble. with a dot, should both be banned.

You could of course, given enough time, prove me wrong, and I sincerely hope you do, until that time :whistling:

scribble
09-27-2007, 11:29 PM
sgtmajor, a mod at bitmetv has told me i was not banned from there for 'selling accounts'
if i posted the conversation would you believe me?

th0r
09-27-2007, 11:47 PM
No.

Come back with a different name and just start over.

scribble
09-27-2007, 11:57 PM
um... no that's not a good idea, but thanks for that :)

sear
09-28-2007, 12:11 AM
No.

Come back with a different name and just start over.

LMFAO...:lol: It's funny because it's true.

scribble
09-28-2007, 12:31 AM
i think he means like change a completely different name.

sear
09-28-2007, 12:42 AM
i think he means like change a completely different name.

really I don't think I realised that :rolleyes:

Creeping Death
09-28-2007, 12:47 AM

I don't know what happened, and I don't care. Please just go away, or make yourself a new account - as someone up there^ suggested.

enviouz
09-28-2007, 12:51 AM

I don't know what happened, and I don't care. Please just go away, or make yourself a new account - as someone up there^ suggested.

screw that. someone should just ban this assholes ip imo. :angry:

briand5379
I'd like to think almost everyone can be given a 2nd chance. Just have to work on rebuilding trust with people.

Defy
Once someone gets themselves into a fuzz with their reputation it's awfully hard to climb up out of the hole you're in.

Bad luck or being guilty... whatever the case is it has taken its toll on your torrent sites... which in return has/will jeopardize other peoples accounts. All part of the risk I guess.

Then again, I don't trust anyone! So don't take it personally. :P

You just appear to be a very irritable person with an even shorter fuse.

Kyl3KK
09-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Seriously he's a good guy, that whole thing about him selling invites was a huge mess up on BMTV's part AFAIK, especially if what scribble said is true, however if he did indeed sell invites, or anything else that would make him this untrustworthy (with proof), ignore this entire post.

th0r
09-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Well so far, there hasn't even been a shred of evidence to prove otherwise, so his original post reigns true.

Kyl3KK
09-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Exactly, he's innocent until proven guilty and right now no one side says anything

embolism
09-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Who is trying to prove that he is the honest thief among a huge pack of cyber pirates? :P Take it easy!! take a break!! in the whole big picture of LIFE....this is a big NOTHING!! no single person here can point a finger at another person...ah! I mean..we are downloading 'what' now?
if indeed somebody has done something really mean...akin...to hurting a person by thought, action or words..hey thats punishable...but as long as that hasnt happened..please ease up and have a beer :D

bblogs
09-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Maybe you need to learn how to stay lower profile until you've proven yourself ;)

sear
09-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Maybe you need to learn how to stay lower profile until you've proven yourself ;)

don't worry I'm sure he'll do that with his next nick.

blackbird
09-28-2007, 09:58 AM
i thought scribble was a girl .. lol
acted like one :D

do you remember how many times you have told "fuck you & fuck off " to other members here ?

kirktrix
09-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Everybody deserve a second chance..... but it is very hard to gain again the trust of many members here... Gudluck....

RainRoofer
09-28-2007, 01:05 PM
wtf, this is ridiculous, what's wrong with some of you guys.Cmon, opening thread about your reputation ? l o l