PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway Questions?

kirktrix
09-28-2007, 08:13 AM
I know account trading is bad and all trackers are against it... How about Account Giveaways?

blackbird
09-28-2007, 08:15 AM
its like account trading where you get scammed and gets nothing in return :D

sense
09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Account giveaways are also bad, if you no longer want to use your account just ask one of the admins to delete or disable the account for you.

Invites are the only way to go with giveaways.

GoLDeN
09-28-2007, 08:52 AM
the same its also forbiden

game1283
09-28-2007, 09:09 AM
kapatid :) I have to say that again.. because most tracker have their rules in the FAQ saying that you must not let anyone use your account, and if you don't want the account ask for deletion..

:)

enviouz
09-28-2007, 09:23 AM
kapatid :) I have to say that again.. because most tracker have their rules in the FAQ saying that you must not let anyone use your account, and if you don't want the account ask for deletion..

:)

the game is right. its also likely you will get rediculed and get all kinds of flack for making giveaways. believe ive had it happen to myself.

briand5379
09-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I figure it's more like invite giving then anything else except it's already set up. I also figure there's no way to tell if it's been given or if it's been traded.

Daniel
09-28-2007, 10:08 AM
A nice idea in theory, kirktrix. The principle is the same however: giving away one's account (whether be it for free or for something in exchange) doesn't change that an account is being transferred to an unknown quantity. Like it has already been said, the change of ownership of accounts is forbidden on all trackers but you'll find a number of sites that either can't or won't enforce that rule while other trackers (who truly value their users) can't wait for their scripts to find someone ;)

It's better for you, your accounts and your reputation if you don't even start with that.

kirktrix
09-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Now i understand... I first thought that i am helping others by giving away my unused accounts...but now i realized that is a wrong way to help others....

No more account giveaways...Thank you for all your opinions...:)

eden297
09-28-2007, 11:31 AM
accounts trading is not bad

kirktrix
09-28-2007, 11:41 AM

maybe for you.....but many of members here are have different views...

BTW: off topic... get out of my thread..:D

enviouz
09-28-2007, 11:41 AM

bullshit:angry:

as far as the giveaway issue goes (account or invite) its kinda like a double edged sword.

its like this:

invites:

you dont give anything away your seen as someone who doesnt share and there for not a good member of this community

you do give invites your seen as a trader in most peoples eyes.

accounts:

you dont give anything you are seen again as someone who just hogs a spot.

you decide to giveaway your seen again as a trader.

you ask to have your account deleted your seen again as a waste of space.

these are just my observations. not that they really matter so i guess ill just :shutup: