PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv : what do you download ?

blackbird
09-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Question 1:

what do you download ?

new tv shows which is available in all the 0day trackers like TL ?
or

old shows or packs which is not available anywhere else ?

Question 2 :

why would you download new shows from bitmetv when you can get those shows from TL or other 0day trackers (which is easier to seed )? :whistling

Grind$oFine
09-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Answer 1: New shows

Answer 2: BitMeTV typically gets the newer shows way before TL, the only tracker I can compare in getting the shows around the same time is ST. Plus BitMeTV gets a lot of new shows that aren't as popular as say Heroes, and other trackers don't get them. ALSO, BitMeTV gets Britians shows and Australia's shows...

Adam1990
09-29-2007, 08:21 PM
It isnt worth the hassle to get an invite. You can get almost everything they have from tvtorrents and a general 0-day tracker like TL and SCC. Even once you get the invite theres a pretty good chance you will like me get it disabled for whatever reason they can come up with.

Cmon
09-29-2007, 08:21 PM
q1: old pack of course
q2: rarely dl new shows except I can't find it anywhere

Dr_Green_Thumb
09-29-2007, 08:25 PM
I rarely use BitmeTV because like stated above you can get all the shows elsewhere and it is easier to seed back. BitmeTV does have rarer shows that are not available everywhere else like Adult Swim shows. I also find a pain in the ass to switch back and forth to utorrent 1.6.1 because BMTV is still the only tracker that has banned newer utorrent versions. I do however use their forums quite a bit.

Hazardous
09-29-2007, 08:50 PM
I rarely use BitmeTV because like stated above you can get all the shows elsewhere and it is easier to seed back. BitmeTV does have rarer shows that are not available everywhere else like Adult Swim shows. I also find a pain in the ass to switch back and forth to utorrent 1.6.1 because BMTV is still the only tracker that has banned newer utorrent versions. I do however use their forums quite a bit.

Actually Aradi still bans the new utorrents as well

Salvia
09-29-2007, 09:21 PM
old packs etc, only things i cant get elsewhere

djkamikaze
09-30-2007, 12:13 AM
I like the older stuff... they have literally hundreds of members that do their own caps, and they'll even tell you step-by-step how to rip your own stuff in their forums. I mean, hell, they've got dvdrips of the entire star-trek universe capped by one of their members in both high-quality xvid (better than scene standards) and dvd-r's. Those have been there and fully seeded for almost 2 years now. No other site comes close to having as complete a tv selection... at best another tv site will have maybe 20% of the same content as bmtv. right now there are torernts there that have been live & seeded for over 2 years, and over 10,000 live torrents.

as far as the 0-day stuff, I like to get it there cause it's un-rar'd, and it seeded better than any other site. In can ALWAYS max out 100% of my DL bandwidth... other sites the best I typically get is 1-2 seeders and MAYBE 200-400kBps DL for any 0-day tv shows that have been up under an hour. @ bmtv there'll be 10 seeders in the first 2 minutes, 100 seeders in the first 10 minutes. can't be beat. most of the time, their 0-day pretimes are a little better than the other sites as well

as for client versions, about half the trackers I use ban newer uT versions as well, so I'm happy to use 1.6 or 1.6.1 @ my selection private sites.

game1283
09-30-2007, 01:54 AM
1. Discovery shows.. history also..
2. after the some Gigs of Upload.. I'll start downloading..
Bitmetv always have many many seeders :)

Rilly
09-30-2007, 01:59 AM
1. Old shows i cannot get anywhere else

2. the way question 1 was answered answers question 2 as well.

i pretty much download something just so i'm not inactive.. unless i find something i cannot get anywhere else.

whiteboy
09-30-2007, 05:03 AM
*edit*

sear
09-30-2007, 05:15 AM
1. I download most of my new shows from SCT/FTN/FSC and seed on BitMeTV to build up my ratio so I can get the old stuff.

2. But there is one Australian show I always get from there because none of the other trackers have it.

p1r4t3
09-30-2007, 08:26 AM
Speed

isnt diwana exclusive australian tracker?

sear
09-30-2007, 09:38 AM
Speed

isnt diwana exclusive australian tracker?

yes it is, but I don't ever use it because basically while I appreciate the invite from a kind person I just don't have the time/patience to become what I would consider a good user on another tracker. Also it's mostly sport and I have no need for sports torrents. I can watch what I want on TV live and the rest I'm not too interested in.

Ali-g
09-30-2007, 10:51 AM
Got a lot of things from there..
Mainly all great TV shows from TVT or BitmeTV.. (When TVT doesnt DL with my bandwidht I use BitmeTV :D )

Ali-g
09-30-2007, 10:57 AM
Mainly all great TV shows from TVT or BitmeTV.. (When TVT doesnt DL with my bandwidht I use BitmeTV :D )

Ali-g
09-30-2007, 10:58 AM

kelly338825
09-30-2007, 03:22 PM
I tend to use bitmetv more for the older stuff, the hr hdtv internal packs.