want to know
how can i get invites at my account on E****

i know i have fill the application
but if i fill it the invite will send to the mail
or will give to my account ?????

any body can help me :unsure:
regard:
Messi

It should go to the person you requested the invite to go to. Hence the need for an email, etc.

th0r
09-29-2007, 11:03 PM
The staff will have to approve of the person you're requesting the invite for first, so they won't automatically get it.

Skiz
09-29-2007, 11:17 PM
The staff will have to approve of the person you're requesting the invite for first, so they won't automatically get it.

True. You'll get a response of approval or denial within 48 hours. I've only made one request ever and it was denied, so not really sure what the ratio is of approved:denied. :unsure:

th0r
09-30-2007, 02:43 AM
I'm sure it's less:more, depending on who's requesting the invite. In my opinion, there are a pool of users that have a kind of winning streak of invitees, so the staff don't have to keep checking theirs.

Fiamma
09-30-2007, 06:15 PM
The ability to invite is dependent on the person proposing to a great extent. Their uploads downloads torrent comments, status. Staff looks at that and then at the proposee's stats on the tracker link provided afaik.

Shafter
10-01-2007, 11:33 PM
The ability to invite is dependent on the person proposing to a great extent. Their uploads downloads torrent comments, status. Staff looks at that and then at the proposee's stats on the tracker link provided afaik.

More or less sums it up.

so not really sure what the ratio is of approved:denied.

The vast majority are rejected. If a user contributes a lot they will generally get their invite requests, we want users that give back. I lot has changed since your first invite request, I bet you would have different results now. gogogo 80's :lol:

Skiz
10-01-2007, 11:54 PM
The 80's have certainly been a huge success! :01:

Keeping me busy though too; I need a breather...

th0r
10-02-2007, 12:06 AM
I miss the metal promotion, and I kind of spaced on the ambient promotion, I'm bummed about that.

Shafter
10-02-2007, 12:37 AM
I kind of spaced on the ambient promotion

:lol: :lol: :P