PDA

View Full Version : For Hypoluxa3k

ShockAndAwe^i^
07-09-2003, 07:09 AM
Happy Birthday to a country built and created by a bunch of facists that didn't want to pay taxes to the British Empire. Let's be clear that the founders of what would become the United States of America were elitiests that didn't really care about equality....rather wanted their own personal freedoms to pursue their happiness at the expense of slaves, women and minorities. When will Americans come to realize that the American dream is nothing more than a game of cloak and daggers.

Perhaps you'd prefer Cuba and Castro?

The Real Che Guevara
Humberto Fontova
Tuesday, June 25, 2002
Mike Tyson used to end fights with his arms upraised in triumph. Then he got a Che Guevara tattoo. Now he ends fights on the ground, a bloodied mess, battered and bowed, pounded almost beyond recognition. Lennox Lewis didn't just defeat him, he stomped him. It was a hideous thing to watch, even if you loathe Mike Tyson.
Tyson was jinxed by that Che tattoo. There's no other explanation. Somebody should have enlightened mighty Mike about the real Che Guevara.

Che was hell on smiting his enemies, all right – thousands of them – but only when they were bound, gagged and blindfolded. I'm afraid the Boxing Federation doesn't allow that. In anything like a fair fight Che was consistently routed, stomped and humiliated.

Ineptitude in combat defined Che Guevara. In every conflict he was pounded like a gong. When he whimpered to his American-trained captors in Bolivia, "Don't shoot – I'm Che! I'm worth more to you alive than dead!" he had a point.

We blew it by not kidnapping him from the Bolivians in time and using him the way Luddendorff used Lenin in WWI. Recall that the Germans shipped Lenin through their lines into Russia "like a sealed bacillus" (in Churchill's phrase) to infect the Russian army, to demoralize and incapacitate it, thereby shutting down the Eastern front.

It worked like a charm. The mighty Che, air-dropped into Vietnam's Central Highlands with bundles of his "Lessons in Guerrilla War" in October 1968, would have crippled the V.C. worse than 10 Operation Rolling Thunders.

We'd have had the boys home by Christmas. No Tet. No Cambodian invasion. Upon graduating from Che's Academy of Guerrilla War, the V.C. would have become black-Pajama'd Beavis and Butt-heads. In a month they'd all be bedraggled and lost, starving and bickering, enraging the peasants, blundering into ambush after ambush.

We'd have cleaned house in two months, maybe even without employing the firepower and cojones of Al "To Hell and Back" Gore.

Actually, I dream here. Halfway through the first page of Che's legendary book, the V.C. would have impaled Che on pungi sticks as a CIA agent – a very stupid one, trying a transparent ruse to get them all killed.

Cuban-American fighters who faced Che at the Bay of Pigs and later in the Congo still laugh. The Bay of Pigs invasion plan included a ruse where a little boat packing a huge fireworks show and tape recording of battle sounds landed in extreme western Cuba as a diversion.

Sure enough, the wily Che immediately recognized this as an Anzio-type "second front." He snapped on his holster, cocked his beret at just the right angle, scowled for the camera and rushed over with a few thousand troops. He spent the whole battle there. It was the only thing in the invasion that went according to plan.

Later, many of these Cuban-American BOP vets itched to get back into the fight (but with ammo and air cover this time). The CIA obliged and sent them with ex-marine Rip Robertson to the Congo in '65. There they linked up with the legendary mercenary "Mad Mike" Hoare and his "Wild Geese." More (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/6/24/212049.shtml)

And by the wayhttp://laputa.de/heine/freiheit-finger.gif

Eugenius
07-09-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@9 July 2003 - 07:09
Mike Tyson used to end fights with his arms upraised in triumph. Then he got a Che Guevara tattoo. Now he ends fights on the ground, a bloodied mess, battered and bowed, pounded almost beyond recognition. Lennox Lewis didn't just defeat him, he stomped him. It was a hideous thing to watch, even if you loathe Mike Tyson.
Tyson was jinxed by that Che tattoo. There's no other explanation.
Tyson was jinxed by that Che tattoo. There's no other explanation.

or maybe Tyson is just a shit, overrated, has-been thug?

j2k4
07-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Eugenius+9 July 2003 - 05:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eugenius &#064; 9 July 2003 - 05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ShockAndAwe^i^@9 July 2003 - 07:09
Mike Tyson used to end fights with his arms upraised in triumph. Then he got a Che Guevara tattoo. Now he ends fights on the ground, a bloodied mess, battered and bowed, pounded almost beyond recognition. Lennox Lewis didn&#39;t just defeat him, he stomped him. It was a hideous thing to watch, even if you loathe Mike Tyson.
Tyson was jinxed by that Che tattoo. There&#39;s no other explanation.
Tyson was jinxed by that Che tattoo. There&#39;s no other explanation.

or maybe Tyson is just a shit, overrated, has-been thug?[/b][/quote]
Yes, there is that possibility.

Just as there was with old Che&#33;