PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTV

chojin
09-30-2007, 05:36 PM
I was a member for approx 6months. I logged in every week had a very good ratio on there and being a fan of 24 and Lost and Family Guy there was not always something for me to download every week but I helped with the season packs when ever I could.

I tried to log on last weekend and got a message to say my account was disabled. I hoped on to the IRC channel and into HELP and waited 4 hours to be voiced, I explained my problem only to be told I was a trader. I asked what evidence they had of this and because I had ASKED yes ASKED for an invite to Bitme on FST that classed me as a trader :wacko:

What a load of B*llox :angry: I have never traded an account with anyone and my invite did not come from someone on FST but from a friend on UG. I cannot believe how I have been treated, I tried to explain that that I was not a trader but a very good sharer I have a 100k upload and all my torrent accounts have at least and 2+ share ratio but no one was having it :frusty:

So be careful what you type and ask for as members of torrent sites as spying on your activities across the inter web
and accuse you of all sorts of rubbish.

Chojin

spark
09-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Sorry for you brother...

! ANGEL !
09-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Another victim
iam sorry 4 that
bitmetv :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

mmik
09-30-2007, 09:09 PM
sorry for your lost

hangemhigh
09-30-2007, 09:11 PM
how they track you?
You didn't use the same name did you??
omg, 1st rule of trading 'use different names'.

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Happened to me too, called me a cheat and a trader when I wasn't, said my inviter told them he traded the account to me when I used my mail and my username and I asked my inviter if he told them such things and he said he couldn't as he's been out a PC for a few weeks now.

_coder_
09-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Always cover your tracks....

Jaggster
09-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Sorry man, it really sucks...
Maybe a hug will make u feel better? :hug:

jasperr
09-30-2007, 10:20 PM
i guess it's just not a good idea to even mention Bitmetv......
on here any more cause they seem to be hating this forum.... it wouldn't surprise me at all if that soon they go thru the members list and compare notes.. banning everyone they can match up.... these ppl are rough..... and for no apparent reason.... if they keep goin the route they are... when another tracker may come up and ..... POOF.. bitmetv will be gone with the wind.....

TriviuM
09-30-2007, 11:01 PM
dam

sorry to hear about that dude :(

bubble3344
09-30-2007, 11:09 PM
soory for you dude

briand5379
09-30-2007, 11:12 PM
If people stop going there I'm willing to bet they'll either get an attitude adjustment or go away.

djkamikaze
10-01-2007, 05:59 AM
actually, if FST'ers stop trading their accounts and invites, they would probably stop caring about where you get your account. If you don't like bmtv's rules, don't be a member there, plain and simple. The reason they are so gung-ho about banning FST'ers over there is because some of their worst account traders and people with multiple accounts are fairly well-known here on FST, and FST has seemingly made a point of not giving a shit about private torrent site's rules, assisting members of those private sites to flaunt those rules publicly.

either way, it's a fact of life that if you associate with a certain group of people regularly, people/society will judge you by that group you associate with. FST is fairly notorious amongst torrent site staff for it's account and invite traders, and most of the best sites will ban you if they can associate your account there with an account here. At the very least, they will revoke your invites and put you on a watchlist.

Ghost+Rider
10-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Yup Bitmetv staff seems to hate FST more than any other tracker in this world..:(