PDA

View Full Version : ***bittorent Sucks***

BawA
07-09-2003, 12:03 PM
hi

iam d/ling t3 from bittorent site and from 5 days and its stucked on 49% very low speed onley few times i get 1kbps
1st 2 days speed was good and d/l was on 45% but after that from 3 days ago iam stucked on 49%

on kazaa eather iam not getting it at any speed, even if its on 1 kbps it will be good but.... :(

any tmd files

Ad
07-09-2003, 12:12 PM
torrent doesnt suck dont knock the prgram yes sometiems it can have its faults but what doesnt?? just wait another few weeks and it will spread more remember bittorent works different to kazaa as u d/l and u/l incomplete bit of the file

BawA
07-09-2003, 12:19 PM
so wat is used of it, simply using kazaa is better. untill i wait for spreading the file it all over and i can see it in cinama eather

it sucks :lol:

Ad
07-09-2003, 12:30 PM
u sinner :P

N£MO
07-09-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@9 July 2003 - 13:03
hi

iam d/ling t3 from bittorent site and from 5 days and its stucked on 49% very low speed onley few times i get 1kbps
1st 2 days speed was good and d/l was on 45% but after that from 3 days ago iam stucked on 49%

on kazaa eather iam not getting it at any speed, even if its on 1 kbps it will be good but.... :(

any tmd files
If it sucks that much,don't use it. :rolleyes:

slimboyfatz
07-09-2003, 12:40 PM
DELETED!!

slimboyfatz
07-09-2003, 12:45 PM
Hey Bawa u said in the Movieworld thread about how u had seen T3 before EVERYBODY else, even schwarzi himself LOL..and now u complaining about Bittorent and your T3 download..There's jus' no pleasing somepeople hey???? :lol:

clintonesque
07-09-2003, 12:58 PM
hi

T3 ain't out yet.

BiTorrent rocks, you just trying to download something that doesn't exist yet or
has too many leaches and no seeders.
Odly enough I have yet to come across a misnamed torrent?

Gre1
07-09-2003, 01:01 PM
Bittorrent doesn't suk its just that there are no seeds maybe and I don't know why u want to waste download time on a cam especially if you already seen it. :ph34r:
Holla at ya boy

j4y3m
07-09-2003, 01:05 PM
BiTTorent Sucks It's Like 10x Slower Than KaZaa And You Can Get Most Of The BiTTorent Stuff From KaZaa Annyway 10x Faster.

clintonesque
07-09-2003, 01:09 PM
I've gotten up 240 kbps on some dls, It depends on how many seeder to leachers there are and whether or not anyone of them is restricting their bandwidth or not.

Also, some have trouble with port configurations & networking behind firewalls.
Get that shit sorted out a you can really fly!

slimboyfatz
07-09-2003, 01:15 PM
Yeah Kazaa may be faster but the majority of people who use these r downloading movies (as soon as possible), ya just cant do this with Kazaa anymore..u get a movie from one of the torrent sites and yes it may take time but u know its legit and a very good chance it aint got corrupted in the download..you get a movie from Kazaa faster, granted, but what do u want..erm maybe a Fake (loads of em), a TMD version (sorry guys your copys suck, try something else), half a movie, a movie with 10 mins chopped of the end????
This aint a dig at Kazaa directly, because i still use it a lot for appz and mp3, but more a dig at pricks who complain about a program thats giving a better service.. ;)

tracydani
07-09-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by clintonesque@9 July 2003 - 14:58
T3 ain't out yet.

BiTorrent rocks, you just trying to download something that doesn't exist yet

I've had it for 2 days now. Just finished watching it half an hour ago.

Go to the private bt tracker we're seeding now. And is't not a fake missnamed torrent.

TD

iamtheoneandonlyone
07-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Bittorent does kind of suck. If I were you, get eMule. There are a lot of less fakes there.

evilbagpuss
07-09-2003, 11:54 PM
bittorrent kicks ass.

With bittorrent my 256 conn is often maxed out at 55-60 kbps. On a bad day it stays between 10-20 kbps constantly.

Originally posted by clintonesque+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clintonesque)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>T3 ain&#39;t out yet.

BiTorrent rocks, you just trying to download something that doesn&#39;t exist yet[/b]

Keep up mate :)

I downloaded the avi version of T3 today (~700M) in about 6-7 hours. Considering it&#39;ll take weeks if not months to spread on the fasttrack network and would take you more than a day to download on the emule network I think thats pretty good going.

Originally posted by iamtheoneandonlyone
@
Bittorent does kind of suck. If I were you, get eMule. There are a lot of less fakes there.

I&#39;ve never come across a fake file on bittorrent yet.

<!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy
BiTTorent Sucks It&#39;s Like 10x Slower Than KaZaa And You Can Get Most Of The BiTTorent Stuff From KaZaa Annyway 10x Faster[/quote]

Preposterous :) bittorrent has loads of stuff you cant get elsewhere except maybe IRC and thats assuming you know the right people.

Methinks some peeps havent even tried it more than a couple of times. :rolleyes:

max0d
07-10-2003, 01:00 PM
Bittorent rocks because only one person needs to have the file in order for everyone else to get it. And its great for TV stuff. And I havent found a fake file yet. To tell you the truth I havent used kazaa for ages now.

Wizzandabe
07-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@9 July 2003 - 12:03
hi

any tmd files
you can get it off fasttracker in less than 2hours. 2 disk SVCD

theprisoner
07-10-2003, 10:01 PM
Bittorent is pretty good but on most files i get over 60kb-100kb till about 30% but then it gets really slow or stops.

yyiryyib
07-10-2003, 10:48 PM
it all depends on the tracker, u are just using a shite tracker, its simple enough.

and if u think u can get files like T3 off kazaa, the new releases, fast&#33; u are a fool, they will take weeks and months to perculate through kazaa. get over it and just use a gd tracker or dont bitch and use E-mule, irc, kazaa, ES5, direct connect and many more

Jibbler
07-10-2003, 10:52 PM
I&#39;ve found that bittorrent is very fast, especially if you have lots of broadband users sharing the file. Files with few sources will surely be slower. B)