PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv invite system

TaLeNDiL
10-01-2007, 02:59 PM
how can i get invites on bitmetv.. i am a power user, and it says i will get invites automatically when i become a pu on faq.. but i didnt..??? is it disabled?

Skiz
10-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Read the front page.

TriviuM
10-01-2007, 06:46 PM
yeah they have changed the whole system with regards with their invites

aysomc
10-01-2007, 07:04 PM
giving any kind of info about your account here isnt the smartest idea, their mods hate this forum since so many bad users/cheaters are invited from here.

Polarbear
10-01-2007, 07:39 PM
what's new in the invite system?

TaLeNDiL
10-01-2007, 07:40 PM
i dont even care what they think.. i hate their mods too, they cant find my account name there :)

scribble
10-01-2007, 07:41 PM
they hate everyone here, they will try to fuck you all over.

TaLeNDiL
10-01-2007, 07:47 PM
lol im waiting for them :D

rvt
10-01-2007, 08:02 PM
i dont even care what they think.. i hate their mods too, they cant find my account name there :)

Hello freeTaYLaN

Took me all of 2 seconds to find you, and yet your account is still active.

Can we please drop the BS about everyone being automatically disabled?

PS, I don't hate you. Can we cuddle?

Cmon
10-01-2007, 09:07 PM
what's wrong with BitMeTV? Aren't the guy who got disabled from there usually because they're trader/cheater?

djkamikaze
10-01-2007, 10:35 PM
This idiot's account is still alive, he's known as freeTaYLaN on bmtv. I think it was pretty generous of them to allow him to keep his account, though, particularly since he just badmouthed the staff there. And yes, most of the people you see bitching about bitmetv here are people who've been banned for having multiple accounts, trading accounts and/or invites, selling accounts and/or invites, cheating ratios, etc. There's probably about 1% or 2% of the people who were banned who didn't do anything wrong, they just got caught up, usually because of their inviter, in the net.

question: how come so many of the people trading accounts are from turkey? seems like more than any other nationality? The owner of the site I'm staff at is now considering adding turkey to the list of banned countries, alongside israel...

edit: are you really a girl? your profile says you are, but....

Skiz
10-01-2007, 11:10 PM
This idiot's account is still alive, he's known as freeTaYLaN on bmtv. I think it was pretty generous of them to allow him to keep his account, though, particularly since he just badmouthed the staff there. And yes, most of the people you see bitching about bitmetv here are people who've been banned for having multiple accounts, trading accounts and/or invites, selling accounts and/or invites, cheating ratios, etc. There's probably about 1% or 2% of the people who were banned who didn't do anything wrong, they just got caught up, usually because of their inviter, in the net.

question: how come so many of the people trading accounts are from turkey? seems like more than any other nationality? The owner of the site I'm staff at is now considering adding turkey to the list of banned countries, alongside israel...

Why do you keep using "they" in reference to bitmetv staff?

seppypom
10-01-2007, 11:42 PM

Why do you keep using "they" in reference to bitmetv staff?

I only see the word they once, and he is referring to the people that get banned in cheater/trader tree!

aysomc
10-01-2007, 11:52 PM
This idiot's account is still alive, he's known as freeTaYLaN on bmtv. I think it was pretty generous of them to allow him to keep his account

pretty sure skizo was referring to that. :)

seppypom
10-02-2007, 03:27 AM
hmm, ok. i was a bit crusty eyed.

aysomc
10-02-2007, 03:41 AM
hmm, ok. i was a bit crusty eyed.

well you were right he didnt use the word "they" ;)

i also find it funny as hell when people talk about their accounts and say how they're not worried at all about the tracker knowing who they are then an admin posts their screen name like 5 mins later. lol

embolism
10-02-2007, 04:45 AM
For a Noob like me...it is still amazing how mods track folks down..better than any intelligence agency :P

Artemis
10-02-2007, 05:11 AM
So a very simple rule, and one that should be learned from this thread is your not as anonymous as you think you are. Private trackers are a small community and the wish of tracker staff is to stay off the radar, but to come here to one of the most public forums in the bit torrent community and then thumb your nose at the staff of the trackers you belong to is just plain dumb! . It is not a right to belong to these trackers it is a privilege, so sticking a finger in the air at the staff of the sites you belong to probably isn't the best move you can make ?

jasperr
10-02-2007, 06:26 AM
So a very simple rule, and one that should be learned from this thread is your not as anonymous as you think you are. Private trackers are a small community and the wish of tracker staff is to stay off the radar, but to come here to one of the most public forums in the bit torrent community and then thumb your nose at the staff of the trackers you belong to is just plain dumb! . It is not a right to belong to these trackers it is a privilege, so sticking a finger in the air at the staff of the sites you belong to probably isn't the best move you can make ?

i have to agree with ya on this one Artemis.... not to bright at all.. :noes:

seanbee
10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
The thread starter got knocked the f*cked out - you got ownnnnnnnnnnnnned :lol:.

Funny ass thread, next time try not to be so bold in your statements, someone may just put a fist in your mouth.

jesper12345
10-02-2007, 05:15 PM
TAnd yes, most of the people you see bitching about bitmetv here are people who've been banned for having multiple accounts, trading accounts and/or invites, selling accounts and/or invites, cheating ratios, etc. There's probably about 1% or 2% of the people who were banned who didn't do anything wrong, they just got caught up, usually because of their inviter, in the net.

I got disabled for advertising ***********īs URL, I lived in germany for a month in some guyīs house while he lived in mine in sweden.. and I logged on to bitmetv at his IP before i returned.. then later it turned out that he had advertised the URL and his IP got banned and since I had logged on to my account on his IP my account was banned. BTW where in the rules does it say you canīt advertise URLīs?
Itīs not like I had a link on my profile at bitmetv^^
he advertised it at someother site
LAME!

TaLeNDiL
10-02-2007, 07:37 PM

Hello freeTaYLaN

Took me all of 2 seconds to find you, and yet your account is still active.

Can we please drop the BS about everyone being automatically disabled?

PS, I don't hate you. Can we cuddle?

lol i was just asked about the invite system :) after some people said dont talk about your bitmetv account blabla, i said that they cant find me etc.. i just keep up the joke :) because even they find me why would they gonna disable my account.. i didnt cheat and i didnt ask for trade..

PS, yeah we can cuddle :D

anyway this thread was about the invite system and i got the explanation.. thx for helpin :)