PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Club 2

Miyake
07-09-2003, 02:20 PM
my screen keeps flickering and goin compleatly black for about 5 secons while in a race! any ideas why? im gonna restart and see because i didnt restart after installing dirextX9 will taht work?

Evil Gemini
09-20-2003, 06:30 AM
Im gonna have to Bump this because i am having the exact same problem.

I have a geforce4 MX440 64mb ddr

Im guessing it does it because my card isnt a DX9 card. Ne one know of a patch to fix this thing ??

toddiscool
09-20-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@20 September 2003 - 01:30
Im gonna have to Bump this because i am having the exact same problem.

I have a geforce4 MX440 64mb ddr

Im guessing it does it because my card isnt a DX9 card. Ne one know of a patch to fix this thing ??
Your cars is dX9, I have the same one. I dunno it runs everything I have tried real sweet, I plan to upgrade but have not seen a reason to yet.

Probably not your problem.

BawA
09-20-2003, 07:33 AM
simple DX9 got buggs install DX8 or DX9b

Evil Gemini
09-20-2003, 07:48 AM
I i tried but the game wouldnt wanna run with DX8.

Ive been searchin google for a while and i think i found the problem. I searched up "Midnight Club 2" "geforce4" and a few other ppl have been having this prob and they fixed it by updating the video card drivers.

Looks like im gonna have to update my detonators but i like these old ones :(

BawA
09-20-2003, 08:06 AM
i know wat is problem, i have nVidia Ge-Force4 MX440 64MB DDR

if ur using WinXP then go to update site and ull find a patch for nVidia Vga cards install that and ull fine

RedRival
09-20-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@20 September 2003 - 09:06
i know wat is problem, i have nVidia Ge-Force4 MX440 64MB DDR

if ur using WinXP then go to update site and ull find a patch for nVidia Vga cards install that and ull fine
It's good tp update your nvidia detonator drivers frequently.

http://www.nvidia.com for official detonator updates and WHSQL certified drivers.

http://www.guru3d.com for unofficial detonator releases, beta detonators, modified detonators. I love this site because they got a nice fourm where you can search for the best possible driver that would run on your gfx card. I'm currently using a official update because they usually have the auto-size fixture for your screen size so that it fits perfect.

but guru3d is a pick. :lol: