PDA

View Full Version : My BitMeTV Account!-need advice

spark
10-02-2007, 08:00 AM
I think I am lucky...I planned to buy credits for my account on Friday..

Today I found out that my inviter has been disabled!

Can any1 answer me: am I next?

To BitMeTV staff:

I did not get the invite by trading/giving away...I asked me friend to invite me but he did not have invites so he asked this man to invite me!
My friend used to know my inviter but I am not! I do not no him...
Does this considered a crime from your point of view staff?

Also, I do not know any of the other people whom he invited! I did not change my password/email/IP ever...

I do not want to join your irc since I can not expect what you are able to do! You may disable me just for asking/confession!

So, am I safe or not? shall I buy credits or I am going to lose my account?

tuning
10-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Yeah, they say that you got to know in real life your inviter, if thats not like that, probably you will got disabled... :(

There is 50/50 chances for you to get disabled......i wish you luck in these hard moments for you. ;)

th0r
10-02-2007, 08:26 AM
I do not want to join your irc since I can not expect what you are able to do! You may disable me just for asking/confession!

Your account will probably be disabled if you don't go to their IRC channel and explain what happened. They're not going to g-line you from the network on the fly just for requesting assistance with your account.

I don't know if rvt gets around to reading all of these I lost my BitMeTV account, what should I do? threads.

dave12
10-02-2007, 08:26 AM
i wish you luck too and i know that you dont trade anything here and you are a goos guy .I can only say god give bmtv staff a little heart and understanding so they stop banning the whole invite tree. good luck

aysomc
10-02-2007, 08:27 AM
this is why if its at all possible you should try to get invited by a mod/admin so if any of their invites get banned or cheat it doesnt affect you at all.

Cmon
10-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Why don't you pm on one of the staff on the tracker?

aysomc
10-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Why don't you pm on one of the staff on the tracker?

if you can, pm Q, hes extremely nice from my talkings with him. TVIP is cool too, but he is a bit....hmmmm how should i say this.....not as pleasant in certain situations. if you dont wanna go into irc id say pm'ing Q is ur best bet. i hope you have a good ratio and some forum posts, that always helps.

rvt
10-02-2007, 09:06 AM
I can't find a variation on your username who has their inviter disabled, so I couldn't tell you why your inviter was disabled or if it's likely to affect you.

PM me your username and I'll take a look.

spark
10-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Thank you all guys for yuor help and your nice words..

I did my best even when it is risky...

I pm'ed my user name to rvt...

Wish me good luck...

rvt
10-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Replied with some details, but the general gist is your account should be safe.
Your inviter was disabled 2 weeks ago, and if there was a tree ban it would have happened on the same day.

spark
10-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Replied with some details, but the general gist is your account should be safe.
Your inviter was disabled 2 weeks ago, and if there was a tree ban it would have happened on the same day.

Your replay was very helpfull and clear...

Thank you....

For everyone: BitMeTV staff is much better than what I thought!
It seems my tree was infected! but I am still there!

This is the first time I ask them (or even try talking to them) and now I have a better idea about them!

phrenzy
10-02-2007, 11:41 AM
I think I am lucky...I planned to buy credits for my account on Friday..

Today I found out that my inviter has been disabled!

Can any1 answer me: am I next?

To BitMeTV staff:

I did not get the invite by trading/giving away...I asked me friend to invite me but he did not have invites so he asked this man to invite me!
My friend used to know my inviter but I am not! I do not no him...
Does this considered a crime from your point of view staff?

Also, I do not know any of the other people whom he invited! I did not change my password/email/IP ever...

So, am I safe or not? shall I buy credits or I am going to lose my account?

I had the same thing happen to me awhile ago.... They seemed to understand and I still have my account..

briand5379
10-02-2007, 12:02 PM
It's good to see some positive BMTV experiences.

Daniel
10-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah they understand on some occasions. All that very negative feedback on bitmetv in the past is somewhat justified but is likely to be exaggerated as well. It's only natural that good experiences are hardly ever reported. For my part, the whole invite tree was disabled and after talking to tequilavip he reactivated my account - without ever receiving any invites in the future of course but I got my account back as I did nothing wrong (but associate with the wrong people, probably).

seanbee
10-02-2007, 04:48 PM
This is good news because I was a little dis-heartened after reading some of the 'negative' threads seeing that I really want to become a member of BMTV.

Cheers

Defy
10-02-2007, 07:36 PM
I would definitely hold off on donating any money to them until you speak with their staff. Good luck though... hope it all works out for you.

sear
10-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I would definitely hold off on donating any money to them until you speak with their staff. Good luck though... hope it all works out for you.

rvt is staff ;)

SAM
10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
i don't think you should donate to bitmetv at all

aysomc
10-02-2007, 09:01 PM
i never understood the negative feedback about bmtv mainly because it was the staff who invited me, gave me bonus UL credit before i even used the site, and they have all been nice to me on the forums so far. just my $0.02.

briand5379
10-03-2007, 03:02 AM
Yeah they understand on some occasions. All that very negative feedback on bitmetv in the past is somewhat justified but is likely to be exaggerated as well. It's only natural that good experiences are hardly ever reported. .

That's definitely the nature of customer service as they say every unsatisfied customer tells 10 people who tell 10 people and so on. Where as positive experiences they tell 1 who tells 1 and so on.

spark
10-03-2007, 07:18 PM
For the reccord...

I pm'ed Mareko also when I was looking for the answer and his replay was super polite!
I am really sorry for my old bad ideas about them...

SAM
10-03-2007, 07:29 PM
i'm very happy to hear that you didn't see their ugly face , it seems some of bitmetv staff start to learn the lesson

scribble
10-03-2007, 07:38 PM
some of them can be nice. Mareko is the best imo, but they are all shit.

SAM, we got banned because Limpdickkid ratted us out, he was warned about inviting people from FST and then confessed everyone he invited, and now we're all banned. then he got banned because he was being rude to the staff (That's all what ibslice told me on IRC).

Well, they are fags because they try to pretend to ban you for something bigger than it really is, and so you lose your respect, just because they hate everyone here.

Don't donate at all.... i'd rather cheat than that. that's how much i hate BitMeTV now....

spark
10-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Thank you for the advice anti-BMTV group...still value what they did to me! I did not know my inviter but they did not ban me!

rvt
10-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Well, they are fags

And we're coming for you.

Go on, show us that sexy ass!

scribble
10-03-2007, 07:45 PM
ok :)

*flashes butt*

seriously.. i hate them all. idk know who rvt is though, lol.
who are you :(

rvt
10-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Clue number one: I'm not tvip, despite the rumours.

blackbird
10-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Thank you for the advice anti-BMTV group...still value what they did to me! I did not know my inviter but they did not ban me!

i had problems with my account in the past .. i went to their irc and everyone (yupster ,ibslice , weberr ) was really nice .. :happy: they did listen and my problem was solved ..

SAM
10-03-2007, 07:49 PM
we won't change our morals because of stubid act from childish staff
we will never cheat and nothing will change that there are many unresposeable kids in bitmetv staff :)

spark
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM

i had problems with my account in the past .. i went to their irc and everyone (yupster ,ibslice , weberr ) was really nice .. :happy:

Alot of +feedback! I think they hate traders/cheaters only! :)

Long live BMTV...

scribble
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
actually ibslice is not bad, i just hate them because of what they did to use. tvip mostly. what a douche.

i wish you goodluck with them though.

asafb
10-03-2007, 07:51 PM

*flashes butt*

:naughty:

SAM
10-03-2007, 07:58 PM
actually ibslice is not bad, i just hate them because of what they did to use. tvip mostly. what a douche.

i wish you goodluck with them though.
there is a big differance between acting nice and really being nice.

blackbird
10-03-2007, 08:07 PM

*flashes butt*

:naughty:

err .. its a he :lol:

scribble
10-03-2007, 08:15 PM
yeah so? I have a hott asss.

:)

seanbee
10-03-2007, 09:11 PM
And the SAGA continues. I am beginning to think that scribble and SAM are running an ANTI-BMTV clan.

Both you guys sound like bitter kids.

Please grow up and move on.................. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee