PDA

View Full Version : Fair trade for FTN

man2069us
10-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Been a long time since I traded here.

Its nice to see how well the forum has progressed in the last few months. There was no proper tracker ratings thread like the excellent one stop solution now. For repping each other on a fair trade we had to post +1 on a thread which was manually updated. And there was no Middleman crew.

Anyway I have this FTN account which I do not use that much anymore. I'd like to trade this for the following ONLY: ScT, RevTT and Oink (all three of them)

Also what is the standard procedure for such a trade these days. Do we go through the middleman thread?

EDIT: I seem to be getting dozens of PMs asking for trade. Please do not message me if you cannot provide all 3 or atleast ScT and another one of my requirements. I'd rather keep my FTN than trade it for something I dont need.

EDIT: Looks like it really is a pretty great tracker and community. Keeping it for now. Will post later if I feel the need to trade it. Thread closed.

Presto
10-02-2007, 02:46 PM
You should get it, people are too much stuck in the rarity list.

BawA
10-02-2007, 02:47 PM
i have an TTi spare

SiNa
10-02-2007, 02:48 PM
i guess thats a very good trade, its a good offer.
however FTN trading is not allowed here.

and these days, if you're a member with a good reputation, then there is no need for middleman. but if the guy has like no rep points, or 1or2 posts then middleman should be used

sovaz
10-02-2007, 03:05 PM
I know it can be hard to always seed and b very active at ftn but i just don't understand y u r giving ur ftn for some other low lvl trackers.

REVTTtorrent
10-02-2007, 03:06 PM
i think ur acc gonna be disabled after trading IT

SiNa
10-02-2007, 03:07 PM
I know it can be hard to always seed and b very active at ftn but i just don't understand y u r giving ur ftn for some other low lvl trackers.

well he isnt using it and so doesnt want it. does he have to request for a lvl 10 or another lvl 9???

unattended
10-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Maybe he's not obsessed with rarity like most people here and actually wants trackers with good content? :O

That being said, FTN is supposed to have great content, so I don't know...but the "levels" don't matter to everyone.

spark
10-02-2007, 03:19 PM
I think that trading FTN accounts is forbidden here...(not sure)...

man2069us
10-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow!! I really did not know it was supposed to be this big a deal to have FTN. I mean it is really really good etc., but from the kinds of PMs I have been getting it must be really too good. I guess I'll go to it and check out wats so great abt it once more. Maybe I might not trade it after all. :). Ofcourse, if I still think its not of use to me, I'll come back and trade it for these same sites. Just want to reassess it coz I never really paid attention to it. Just used to go to it for stuff I cudnt find on TL and BitmeTV. Will check out everything this time including forums etc.

Thanks for the tips and messages ppl. Any FTN members care to share wats so great abt the site apart from its rarity?

spark
10-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Everything...including rarity...

asafb
10-02-2007, 03:28 PM
well
there's a slight chance you'll give it for free? :lol::lol:
LOL
good luck, it might be disabled once traded..

unattended
According to the WIAW thread, everything about the tracker is amazing...speeds, community, content, pre-times, etc...

...but I don't know personally

Presto
man2069us (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/man2069us-67138), it's rarity, that makes everyone horny.

spark
10-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Including Brandon 2...

Edit: I ment the cool things, not the everyone in Presto's post...

Presto
10-02-2007, 03:33 PM
man2069us (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/man2069us-67138), it's rarity, that makes everyone horny.

Including Brandon 2...

loool... it came out so fine.. no offence brandon :)

spark
10-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Including Brandon 2...

loool... it came out so fine.. no offence brandon :)

I know :frusty: :)