PDA

View Full Version : Web Merchants with Paypal Payment Option?

silent h3ro
10-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Any online buyers on FST know of any Web Merchants with a Paypal Payment Option? I already know buy.com and eBay have that option.

Help me out guys.

fook3d
10-05-2007, 06:59 AM
Any online buyers on FST know of any Web Merchants with a Paypal Payment Option? I already know buy.com and eBay have that option.

Help me out guys.

Is it certain type of items you are looking for? Ebay and buy.com have big selections, So if you want specific things, It would be better to look for the specific type of items for sale instead of everything at once.

silent h3ro
10-05-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm an eBay seller and I have about $300 I've made from selling things which I basically now use as an online credit. I mostly purchase Xbox 360 games and occasionally other things and I like to search around multiple stores because some are cheaper than others. I don't wan't to feel guilty buying something at one store and be able to have it cheaper at another. For instance, buy.com sells PGR 4 for Xbox 360 for $58.99 and I bought it at familyvideo.com for $46, which is a huge difference. I would just like to have more options.

psxcite
10-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Huh? There's like a huge list of merchants that accept Paypal on the Paypal homepage. Hell, even Newegg takes paypal now. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question?

silent h3ro
10-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Damn, that helps me a lot, thank you.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_shop