PDA

View Full Version : the hunt is over

Polarbear
10-06-2007, 01:03 AM
YES, i finally made it. i have every tracker that i was looking for. i'm so happy and relaxed.

-no more stupid screenshot posting
-no more seeding crap files just because there are many leechers
-no more background checking people to see whether you can trust them
-no more hanging around in forums for hours and days
-no more fear of losing your account somewhere

it took me about three month and not a single trade. it was exhausting. but it was worth it.

there might be a few givaways just for fun when i have access to that god damned trading forum :D. not that i really care, because i don't need it anymore. and that feels very very good.
i wish all of you success and good luck on your personal hunt.

spark
10-06-2007, 01:05 AM
Happy for you, I wish you success in your life too...

zedex
10-06-2007, 01:05 AM
congratz man

beat
10-06-2007, 01:06 AM
http://watchedpots.com/uploaded_images/room_care-787245.jpg

I don't want to be rude but why the hell should we care? I farted today while walking it was an intense experience should I start a thread? There's already so much trash here there's no need for more.

Edit: I also enjoy those "postcount +1" posts which basically can be translated to "congratz man = Hey fuck you I don't care about you but I do want to get an extra star under my nick".

Polarbear
10-06-2007, 01:13 AM
:D:D:D:D:D

if you don't care, don't post. i'm happy and expressing my joy! :cheers:

beat
10-06-2007, 01:16 AM
I don't care about you or your bittorrent life. I do care about this forum and there are countless threads like this, I don't think there's a need for a report of everyone's bittorrent life.

bklyn
10-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Good for U Polarbear... It nice to read a post like this every once in a while , instead of the usual I want or need post...

Kyl3KK
10-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Doesn't it feel great! I felt the EXACT same way Polarbear. Congrats, and PM me your username there. :)

Ain't TI/FST wonderful?!

gtf0
10-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Polarbear, can i touch you?

DefX
10-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Good for you really. However, my clairvoyant tendency tells me there will be 100 "Congrats" posts after mine so i have to stop it here.