10-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Amazing day.

Well done Guilliauimme wherever you are. :cry:

peat moss
Rugby I 'm guessing ?

Cheese
Seems all the underdog teams are winning. Perhaps Scotland can scrape a win as well tomorrow.

Mr JP Fugley
10-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Seems all the underdog teams are winning. Perhaps Scotland can scrape a win as well tomorrow.

To be fair if I had been offered Argentina in the quarters prior to the tournament starting I would have thought it was the best we could have hoped for. Particularly with the way we were playing (still are actually). However they do look a quality side (I think they want to join the tri-nations now).

We've got a kickers chance with Paterson apparently unable to miss just now. If we can get penalties anywhere in their half we're in with a shout.

In any case, who would have thought 2 Northern Hemisphere nations would have been in the semis and one guaranteed in the final.

Brilliant results guys.

Mr JP Fugley
10-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Oh and the try Michelin made was from a forward pass but who gives a merde.

tralalala
10-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Shame.. wanted the all-blacks through.. I love the intensity in their play..

Ah well, so there's only one more Haka team left in the tourney.. Fiji FTW!! :01:

Cheese
10-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Crabgirl thinks the Argentina team are hawt, I have no opinion on their hawtness but I will be supporting Scotland tomorrow. And Fiji in their game.

Mr JP Fugley
10-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Crabgirl's just all moist since I posted them phoaties of the rugbyists.

Bet she was all like "meh rugby is just daft" prior to that.

peat moss
10-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Crabgirl thinks the Argentina team are hawt, I have no opinion on their hawtness but I will be supporting Scotland tomorrow. And Fiji in their game.

I know you guys have already seen this but can't help myself .

Why the Scots will win . :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmy6OaZEAhE&mode=related&search=

Cheese
10-06-2007, 10:16 PM

That's pretty much it. I'm not sure she even knows the difference between League and Union.

I'm so going to die when she reads that.

Mr JP Fugley
10-06-2007, 10:18 PM

That's pretty much it. I'm not sure she even knows the difference between League and Union.

Just delete it and she'll never know

CrabGirl
10-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Fuckers. I had to log on specially to contest these damn lies.

I'm the Rugby supporter in this house. League before Union but both codes are awesome. When Cheese first started watching it he kept asking why the ref wasn't stopping play for so many hand balls and why the "big men kept falling over each other!"

That bit is true.

Crabgirl thinks the Argentina team are hawt

Also true.

What a fabulous World Cup so far!

Mr JP Fugley
10-06-2007, 10:28 PM
You're right, flower. You tell him.

CrabGirl
10-06-2007, 10:39 PM
He is also famous for a number of eccentric moments in his rugby career. These include missing a tackle on an opponent and tackling the linesman instead; lurching towards the referee when blown up trying to tackle a player; and whilst attempting a small kick just behind the back line, he miscued it completely and subsequently attempted to kick the ball over the posts whilst it was still on the ground.

Ahhhh Chebal. You Neolithic stunner you.

Mr JP Fugley
10-06-2007, 10:40 PM
I think he's just fantastic.

CrabGirl
10-06-2007, 10:55 PM
If someone buys me this for Christmas I'll post a picture of my boobs.
http://boutique.stade.fr/boutique_us/fiche_produit.cfm?type=13&ref=DDS2008&code_lg=lg_us&pag=1&num=4

Adster
10-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Rugby I 'm guessing ?

Rugby Yanwion

thank god Im a league fan a real mans game they actually score trys in that game... I feel asleep in the pommy game last night

but here it is for the noobs who dont know the difference between yawnion and League
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1d4qd7SjEI

you see some REAL trys and all

callum
10-07-2007, 03:06 AM
Rugby I 'm guessing ?

Rugby Yanwion

thank god Im a league fan a real mans game they actually score trys in that game... I feel asleep in the pommy game last night

Lucky you, most people dislike their country getting beat by a lesser team at any sport.

Adster
10-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Rugby Yanwion

Lucky you, most people dislike their country getting beat by a lesser team at any sport.

not that I care much about Rugby the Wallibles have sucked for the past few years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1d4qd7SjEI

im more passionate about my state NSW and CLub then my country... that is a serious fact with me!

those highlights certainly are more enjoyable then Johnny Wilkinson drop goals and Penalty goals

Faggotbeater
10-07-2007, 03:23 AM
french people are nothing but ass lickers & faggot fuckers; everyone knows that