PDA

View Full Version : looking for pisexy

newdriver
10-06-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm looking for Pisexy acc+mail with low buffer (4-5 GB :P) I can give revtt inv.

desiKing
10-06-2007, 10:12 PM
it's going be tough now since they stop new signing....? no invites available...so good luck my friend.

newdriver
10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
bump

tiolewis
10-08-2007, 06:05 PM
The same thread some month ago ... would be really easy

Now ..

Pisexy going up.
RevoTT going down.

Its gonna be hard like Desi said

Enlightened
10-08-2007, 06:13 PM
The same thread some month ago ... would be really easy

Now ..

Pisexy going up.
RevoTT going down.

Its gonna be hard like Desi said

Absolutely, Profusely and notoriously "Bad offer",,

I was offer with:

Db + Invite + PT + Tr Invite +TS tracker and I turned it down...

So, where does thius offer for Pisexy for REVTT stands??? = Zero...:frusty::naughty::frusty:

XS75
10-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Pisexy is crap anyway, they have over 13,000 users and allow all users to upload which still equals a low amount of torrents and horrible speeds.

tiolewis
10-08-2007, 06:16 PM
I am member of Revolution and Pisexy , its not an offer.

I just said that its gonna be hard to get pisexy for revott invite

Enlightened
10-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Pisexy is crap anyway, they have over 13,000 users and allow all users to upload which still equals a low amount of torrents and horrible speeds.

Then do the guy a "Big favor" and give it to him, since U said is "crap".....

XS75
10-08-2007, 06:18 PM

See, this is what you traders dont think about... i give him my account with my ip attached... he cheats and gets a global ban, which includes my ip address. I'd rather let my accounts go inactive and get deleted, then give it away.

Enlightened
10-08-2007, 06:27 PM

See, this is what you traders dont think about... i give him my account with my ip attached... he cheats and gets a global ban, which includes my ip address. I'd rather let my accounts go inactive and get deleted, then give it away.

Well, I am NOT going to "debate" with U the "ethics" of Trading, that is a whole new show........
Just that it seem "logical " to give it away sinnce u think is crap, ofcourse that is you "right" to do NOT to do so.....

Like youur Ignore List especially the first guy.....:D:D:D