PDA

View Full Version : Have TR

hugol
10-07-2007, 02:04 AM
have TR invites

any offer ?

Night0wl
10-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Just to piss you off. If you want TR, post here why and maybe I give you an invite

hugol
10-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Just to piss you off. If you want TR, post here why and maybe I give you an invite

For the very moment trade, sorry

nikmash232
10-07-2007, 02:17 PM
what he is saying is that he is gonna giveaway his TR invites here :D...haha

what are the requirements for TR invites?

andlcool
10-07-2007, 02:19 PM
i am veri mych into trance now and i will love an invite to tranceroute. not a trader just someone who starting to love trance. if u wan to invite me pls pm me.

MrLazy
10-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Just to piss you off. If you want TR, post here why and maybe I give you an invitevery good user...keep it up !!!

PS: an invite for me would be great lol ..reason why i want it is because ive always been a huge fan of trance music and i heard TT is best for that, but its impossible to get (since every looks at its level and treats it like a diamond) so TR would be equally great i guess :happy: PM me if you can spare one thanks

spark
10-07-2007, 03:00 PM

:D

Piss him off by making me happy with that invite :D

MrLazy
10-07-2007, 03:02 PM
lol nice one =P

dogie
10-07-2007, 04:32 PM

because i don't have any music tracker that is reasonable and i love electronic music.thx.

asafb
10-07-2007, 04:41 PM

because i don't have any music tracker that is reasonable and i love electronic music.thx.
dogie really deserve that TR invite if i may say..
I taked with him in FSCE,he's a great trusted guy:)

memike
10-07-2007, 04:51 PM
need tr invite love trance music
can give you some artist
speed progress,alex cortex,mental x
(http://www.trancetraffic.com/details.php?id=60306&hit=1)

dogie
10-07-2007, 06:07 PM
thx asafb for your support :)

Night0wl
10-07-2007, 06:30 PM
dogie really deserve that TR invite if i may say..
I taked with him in FSCE,he's a great trusted guy:)

Only problem is this: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-db-and-fb-229348

need tr invite love trance music
can give you some artist
speed progress,alex cortex,mental x

good giveaway
love trance music like roxy dj,kriz miller,brad miner and many more
heard that tt has the best collection of all the trance
i have got tr but i think tt is much better
hope to get the invite

Highlighted for effect ;)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tt-invite-giveaway-post2311778/postcount31

i am veri mych into trance now and i will love an invite to tranceroute. not a trader just someone who starting to love trance. if u wan to invite me pls pm me.

no more slots left. pm me to trade and will invite when hdbits is open.

looking for revtt,iplay or KG

accept any other good offers

currently hdbits is full again

So you are not a trader??

Just to piss you off. If you want TR, post here why and maybe I give you an invitevery good user...keep it up !!!

PS: an invite for me would be great lol ..reason why i want it is because ive always been a huge fan of trance music and i heard TT is best for that, but its impossible to get (since every looks at its level and treats it like a diamond) so TR would be equally great i guess :happy: PM me if you can spare one thanks

PMd :)

As for spark, dunno if you were sincere or not. I don't want to give invites just to piss people of.

malignoy2k
10-07-2007, 06:50 PM
man i dont have anything at this moment but really need TR invite man im looking for a long time man plz, what dou think for free man and i can give u some invite later plzz..

pls

dogie
10-07-2007, 06:50 PM
that was long time ago and this was my first and last attempt in trading :P

Night0wl
10-07-2007, 06:53 PM
that was long time ago and this was my first and last attempt in trading :P

1 month doesn't seem like a long time for me. Sorry :(

dogie
10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
but i'm here from 2 months XD

DEmEX
10-07-2007, 07:05 PM
hi im looking TR invite man

Night0wl
10-08-2007, 05:20 AM
invite went to spark and the ones I have left are already promised to others, but to the rest of you: Stay on that non trading path and I might just invite you once I have more invites, or someone else will.