PDA

View Full Version : The last request

John1988
10-07-2007, 06:27 AM
My last request is invite for FTN because now i got my dream tracker TT acc and some other not bad file trackers acc's
The last thing i need is the best file tracker FTN(thats in my opinion) and i'll retire from trading and be just giving away invites to people here so plz give me FTN invite
thats all i wanted to say
P.S. i will understand you if you wont give me the invite :)

Torrent-Master
10-07-2007, 06:36 AM
P.S. i will understand you if you wont give me the invite :)

You should get used to it :D

Enlightened
10-07-2007, 06:51 AM
some toher not bad files trackers acc

u don't even give a SH*T about improving your English and spelling.........all u eere thinkng is 'give me a F*N....Invite
what the hell are U writing here, FFs???

At least write legibly and coherently so that others can undersand what the hell U mean?

John1988
10-07-2007, 06:55 AM
sorry for my english its not so good because i'm not from USA

blackbird
10-07-2007, 07:02 AM
The last thing i need is the best file tracker FTN(thats in my opinion) and i'll retire from trading and be just giving away invites to people here so plz give me FTN invite
FTN is a 0day tracker with a better community .. you can get your stuffs from TL too .. pretty much the same content ..

since you are not good at english , community would be useless for you .. :|

so dont try for it

John1988
10-07-2007, 07:07 AM
thnx i'll need it

tuning
10-07-2007, 07:54 AM
You will need it to make multiple accounts there too, arent you ?

This man is making multiple accounts. I am saying this, because he made that at FB, he will do it at FTN too.

But if you still wanna give him an invite, go ahead.

John1988
10-07-2007, 08:00 AM

This man is making multiple accounts. I am saying this, because he made that at FB, he will do it at FTN too.

that was only in FB so STFU this not going to happen again

aysomc
10-07-2007, 08:05 AM

lol busted, a good point was made though, you dont speak english the best and FTN is more about community which is why so many people here want it(i hope thats why anyways). how good is their community gonna be for you since its in english, something to think about.

lingo
10-07-2007, 08:06 AM
After every post, your chances of getting an invite decrease and decrease... You have to watch your attitude and shouldn't expect to get all the rare trackers in one day...

tuning
10-07-2007, 08:10 AM

lol busted, a good point was made though, you dont speak english the best and FTN is more about community which is why so many people here want it(i hope thats why anyways). how good is their community gonna be for you since its in english, something to think about.

I wont STFU, only because i want to warn the man who will eventually invite you, then you will made multi-accounting and both of your inviters will be disabled immediately.

raj3186
10-07-2007, 08:16 AM

I wont STFU, only because i want to warn the man who will eventually invite you, then you will made multi-accounting and both of your inviters will be disabled immediately.
Agree with u!! :yup:

John1988
10-07-2007, 08:24 AM
multi accounting in FTN would be insane i dont have an idea do like that so plz stop this bs..

Presto
10-07-2007, 08:32 AM
multi accounting in FTN would be insane i dont have an idea do like that so plz stop this bs..

Why is FTN any different than FB? You have already proven in more than few cases, that you can't be fully trusted and besides, you are involved in some really shady dealings.

Just move on and maybe one day you can prove to be someone, who can be trusted and who's at least semi-loyal,honest. FTN isn't one-day-deal, some people have waited to be a part of it for ages.

John1988
10-07-2007, 08:42 AM

Why is FTN any different than FB? You have already proven in more than few cases, that you can't be fully trusted and besides, you are involved in some really shady dealings.

Just move on and maybe one day you can prove to be someone, who can be trusted and who's at least semi-loyal,honest. FTN isn't one-day-deal, some people have waited to be a part of it for ages.

i'm helping people as much as i can but i see thats not enough:frusty:

John1988
10-07-2007, 08:42 AM

i'm helping people as much as i can but i see thats not enough:frusty:

John1988
10-07-2007, 08:44 AM

i'm helping people as much as i can but i see its not enough :frusty:

John1988
10-07-2007, 08:44 AM

i'm helping people as much as i can but i see its not enough :frusty: