PDA

View Full Version : Looking for OiNK again!

raj3186
10-07-2007, 06:52 AM
Well, i know many people here do not want to risk their accounts b y inviting me to OiNK as i have got it disabled once for uploading a transcode :cry:, but now that i have changed my ip as well as isp (using fst from same place but will access OiNK from different place) , is there anyone willing to invite me to OiNK plz!! i assure u , i will never break the rules of any trackers and btw, OiNK is the only one tracker i got busted becuz i broke the rules!!
Thank you
:(

spark
10-07-2007, 07:03 AM
Can you join their irc?

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:04 AM
not from this ip, from another ip!!! they banned this ip!!

spark
10-07-2007, 07:06 AM
So, you have a new IP or not?

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:10 AM
i have a new ip as well as a new isp bro!!!!

redcorvette
10-07-2007, 07:10 AM
i dont think you get disabled for uploading a transcode on oink

spark
10-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Join their irc and ask them if you can be in again, if they said it's ok I'll invite you..

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:14 AM
asking for invites on their IRC is not allowed, they will ban the other ip also!!!!
:(

blackbird
10-07-2007, 07:15 AM

according to the log, you uploaded a transcode. if they deleted your account over it, you've probably uploaded a transcode in the past also.

the chances of you getting your account back are very low. why do people upload files without checking them first?

2007-09-19 10:10:23 Torrent 1554758 (Britney Spears - Gimme More Promo CDM [2007/MP3/V2 (VBR)] 46.89 MB [49168589 bytes]) uploaded by raj3186) was deleted by Boletus (OiNK's Pink Palace rules broken: Transcode.)

it was deleted 7 times already for being a transcode, before you uploaded it. there's a warning on the upload page telling you that torrent is a transcode. you uploaded it anyway and ignored all the warnings. you deserve to lose your account for not following the rules or the warnings:|

spark
10-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Did I say ask them for an invite??????

Forget it...

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:17 AM

yeah!! i got disabled for uploading a transcode only!!

Torrent-Master
10-07-2007, 07:19 AM
whatever you did [IP changing and stuff] , if u really getting a new invite ... Remove the cookies , maybe you should use a new browser or You will be Re-Banned

happened to me b4

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:20 AM
i tried everythin, they banned my ip range, so i shifted to a new ISP because a new ISP will definately work out!!
:)

blackbird
10-07-2007, 07:24 AM
i tried everythin, they banned my ip range, so i shifted to a new ISP because a new ISP will definately work out!!
:)

they do ban the whole ip range ?? :huh:

phantom
10-07-2007, 07:24 AM

yeah!! i got disabled for uploading a transcode only!!

yes i true... i help this guy to recover his acc (i speak with the stuff for him - he has the IP banned)... so he has banned for uploading a transcode... the only mistake was that he upload not only once the transcode, but more times (2 or 3), but the guy don't know what's happen... right now i guess that raj knows what a transcode is, no raj??? :D

so, right now u have another isp with another ip??? if is it so, what bandwidth do u have????

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:28 AM
thanks phantom for understanding my problem!! i have got a new ISP so i'm sure there will be no problem if someone invites me!!! (and btw i uploaded a transcode once and the second time, my account got disabled) :(

phantom
10-07-2007, 07:32 AM
@raj3186@ what is u'r bandwidth right now??? ... right now u have the old ip and the 2 one, both of them?

redcorvette
10-07-2007, 07:32 AM
thanks phantom for understanding my problem!! i have got a new ISP so i'm sure there will be no problem if someone invites me!!! (and btw i uploaded a transcode once and the second time, my account got disabled) :(

why did u upload it twice?? cuz you wanted more upload to be PU+??

i asked the admins, dont invite this guy. he has been banned and not to be allowed back on oink because he doesnt know what a transcode is.

Torrent-Master
10-07-2007, 07:33 AM
lowl

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:34 AM
@raj3186@ what is u'r bandwidth right now??? ... right now u have the old ip and the 2 one, both of them?

my present ip bandwidth is 256K and the other IP bandwidth is 256K upto 2Mbps.

phantom
10-07-2007, 07:35 AM
why did u upload it twice?? cuz you wanted more upload to be PU+??

i asked the admins, dont invite this guy. he has been banned and not to be allowed back on oink because he doesnt know what a transcode is.

calm down man... wtf... in the past the man made a mistake and he has no idea what is going one at that moment, but right now the man knows what his mistake was, u know, not all the ppl knows al the things from the beginning... ;)

i say to give a second chance to RAJ, is a good man...

spark
10-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Join their irc and ask them if you can be in again, if they said it's ok I'll invite you..

Here is my offer again...

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:40 AM

Here is my offer again...

Not offending u m8 :( , but why do i need to talk to the staff if i have a brand new ip as well as an isp!! also, i tried their irc several times but they ban me instantly!!!

redcorvette
10-07-2007, 07:56 AM
the oink staff is strict. you should use a different nick too if u get invited. and i talked to the mods, they said it wasnt okay to invite this guy back because according to them, "he was banned for the bad reason".

so i know i was fukken disabled for no reason from oink. but what the hell, i like the content, so i got back in.

raj3186
10-07-2007, 07:59 AM
the oink staff is strict. you should use a different nick too if u get invited. and i talked to the mods, they said it wasnt okay to invite this guy back because according to them, "he was banned for the bad reason".

so i know i was fukken disabled for no reason from oink. but what the hell, i like the content, so i got back in.

I will definately u a new nick and a new email also!!!!
:) , I love OiNK's content thatz why i wanna get into it again and this time, i will make sure i will never upload anything related to mp3!! :frusty:

aysomc
10-07-2007, 07:59 AM
damn thats rough, i uploaded 2 transcodes and just got my + taken away so i was a user instead of a user+, then when i made PU i asked the person who demoted me and they gave me my + back so i could upload and get invites. all these staffs that get reps for being dicks are always the ones that are the nicest to me lol.

spark
10-07-2007, 08:00 AM

That is all what we need to know...

raj3186
10-07-2007, 08:07 AM
damn thats rough, i uploaded 2 transcodes and just got my + taken away so i was a user instead of a user+, then when i made PU i asked the person who demoted me and they gave me my + back so i could upload and get invites. all these staffs that get reps for being dicks are always the ones that are the nicest to me lol.

Yeah!! when i first uploaded a transcode, they demoted me to user and coming to the second time, they disabled my account straight away!! i wasn't even expecting that they will disable my account :cry:.

tuning
10-07-2007, 08:15 AM

Yeah!! when i first uploaded a transcode, they demoted me to user and coming to the second time, they disabled my account straight away!! i wasn't even expecting that they will disable my account :cry:.

That happens, when you do not keep the rules...

raj3186
10-07-2007, 08:17 AM
I came to know it after my account got disabled :( and btw, tuning, u the man from RTS?

tuning
10-07-2007, 08:18 AM
I came to know it after my account got disabled :( and btw, tuning, u the man from RTS?

Yes, i am that member from RTS, why you ask ?

Write me private message about that...

raj3186
10-07-2007, 09:10 AM
still looking for it :(