PDA

View Full Version : Trance sites

andlcool
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
I am recently intro to trance and i love it. Anyone got invites to Trancebooster, tranceroute or elektronik? i got hdbits invites and some others. please pm me. Hope that people can give to me free. :D

John1988
10-07-2007, 12:36 PM
i promise you trancebooster invite as soon as i get :)

andlcool
10-07-2007, 01:27 PM
i promise you trancebooster invite as soon as i get :)
thx :)

nikmash232
10-07-2007, 01:35 PM
letmme check if my tranceroute account still works...if it does its all urs :D

does anyone know what invite requirements on tranceroute is?

andlcool
10-08-2007, 10:31 AM
anyone?? i can offer hdbits, wiitorrents :)

does anyone cares to invite me. i onli got hdbits, wiitorrents and S**********

richard123
10-08-2007, 12:11 PM
yer ive just got into trance.
i hear the best sites are TT+TR
if any 1 could spare an invite i would appreciate it very much
i can give filelist with 250gig buffer

allegrad
10-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I too have been searching for TT and TR, but unfortunately I've been unsuccessful thus far. But I would also be interested in transbooster or any other sites that someone can recommend to me for trance, trip-hop, downtempo and progressive. I love listening to it in the car while I'm driving to class, home or work. And after a stressful day it's relaxing and lethargic for me. I've got most of the other music sites, but I'm looking for trackers that are specific towards trance, trip-hop, down tempo, techno, etc., if someone can help or make a recommendation.

andlcool
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
I too have been searching for TT and TR, but unfortunately I've been unsuccessful thus far. But I would also be interested in transbooster or any other sites that someone can recommend to me for trance, trip-hop, downtempo and progressive. I love listening to it in the car while I'm driving to class, home or work. And after a stressful day it's relaxing and lethargic for me. I've got most of the other music sites, but I'm looking for trackers that are specific towards trance, trip-hop, down tempo, techno, etc., if someone can help or make a recommendation.

lol, 2 person to hijack my thread. nvr mind fellow trance lover. hope that all of us get invited. please dun be a trader!!!

eden297
10-08-2007, 02:02 PM
do u still need trancebooster invite?

if u need i can send u , just pm me your mail.

Tristan
10-08-2007, 02:10 PM
TT is the best in trance, second is trancebooster. But in electro and techno the best is elektronik

andlcool
10-08-2007, 02:14 PM
do u still need trancebooster invite?

if u need i can send u , just pm me your mail.
thx for the invite hope that allegrad gets the invite too

allegrad
10-08-2007, 02:36 PM
lol, 2 person to hijack my thread. nvr mind fellow trance lover. hope that all of us get invited. please dun be a trader!!!

Sorry to hijack your thread. If anyone has an invite then it should go to you first since it's your thread; but if there is extra I'd be very grateful if I could get it.

Oh- just saw you got the invite; that's so cool- Congradulations. You'll have to let me know how awesome that tracker is

andlcool
10-08-2007, 02:50 PM

Sorry to hijack your thread. If anyone has an invite then it should go to you first since it's your thread; but if there is extra I'd be very grateful if I could get it.

Oh- just saw you got the invite; that's so cool- Congradulations. You'll have to let me know how awesome that tracker is
although its still a small site its veri nice. great design and i think it will be great in the future. will start using it soon and seed back to the community