PDA

View Full Version : Experience with BitMeTV staff

raspberry1331
10-07-2007, 01:56 PM
So i also joined the rank of disabled FST members at BitMeTV... my account was disabled last week, and didn't want to start this thread until i try to sort my case out. I've talked to Q on IRC and rvt here, and all the information i could obtained is that i'm supposed to give advice to traders how to hide from bitmetv staff. what did them to think this I have absolutely no clue...

they were kinda nice to me, in all fairness, they just didn't feel like sorting my case out. after trying for one week i gave up, i will never know what is this stuff about giving traders advice. i also want to emphasize that banning was rightful, because in the past i gave away bitmetv invites: just strange, that i was already punished for that, they revoked my invite rights, and they didnt mention this in this case.

ok, i feel better getting all this out. any constructive comment is welcome, but no need to flame. i believe them when they say that many bad bitmetv members come from FST so they have to take measures, i'm just being really sad that i lost one of my favorite trackers, because obviously i think i'm not one of the bad members.

Polarbear
10-07-2007, 02:04 PM
i'm really sorry to hear this, dude.

AugustoP
10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
give advice to traders how to hide from bitmetv staff
Banned for stating the obvious?

Polarbear
10-07-2007, 05:27 PM
i believe those cases are always fairly difficult to judge.

there are always two sides. if you can't hear both of them, it's hard to comment on your experience with bmtv.

nikmash232
10-07-2007, 05:27 PM
agree with augustop and +bmtv staff is better than oink without doubts!!

SAM
10-07-2007, 06:00 PM
that's really nice :D
banned for giving advice
i told you there is something wrong with these people :)

raspberry1331
10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
give advice to traders how to hide from bitmetv staff
Banned for stating the obvious?

yeah...

even so, i still think i haven't said anything... i gave away a few invites and traded one long-long time ago, i don't think i have done anything else that is wrong.

@polarbear: i would be happy to hear the other side too... ive been trying to get more information for a week, but all i got is this:

"Apparently you were giving advice to traders on how not to get caught at BMTV."

They simply refused to help any further, they didn't even told me who disabled me, though rvt hinted that it can be tequilavip.

@nikmash32: still, i was banned both at bitme and bimetv, and im a happy user at oink.

Polarbear
10-07-2007, 06:35 PM
i gave away a few invites and traded one long-long time ago

did they find out about the trade?

raspberry1331
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM
they did, so my invite rights were taken away.

Polarbear
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
they did, so my invite rights were taken away.

you broke their rules. what are you gonna do?

redcorvette
10-07-2007, 06:52 PM
dont trade your invites here....there are staff here that can track you very easily even if you use diff. nicks.

stay on the safe side and giveaway invites after talking to the staff of the trackers.

XS75
10-07-2007, 06:53 PM
A few of their Staffers are great, some not so great, but they do a fantastic job keeping BitMeTv the best TV Tracker.

raspberry1331
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
ive already stated in my original post that the ban is kinda rightful, and that i gave up getting back. i just dont understand why am i accused of this giving advice to traders thingie...

@redcorvette: i wasnt even trying to hide, i use basically the same nick everywhere. it happened some time ago and i was naive, thats all. im not a trader or anything.

rvt
10-07-2007, 09:36 PM
I could not give you more information because I don't have more information to give.
Underneath where it says you were banned on xx date is the comment that you were giving traders advice on how not to get banned at bmtv. There is no link to where it happened or any further info.

raspberry1331
10-08-2007, 11:52 PM
But you know who disabled me, or not?

You also told me to get in touch with tvip, but how am i supposed to do that?

This whole week was like the process of Jozef K in Kafka's book, ive waited and waited and went back and forth between you and Q...

At least i can appreciate the line "Don't challenge our decisions!" at #bitmetv.help.

Roark
10-09-2007, 02:15 AM
which staffer is rvt?

Elitist
10-09-2007, 04:43 AM
They simply refused to help any further, they didn't even told me who disabled me, though rvt hinted that it can be tequilavip.

tequilavip is a douchebag, it's widely known :lol:

silhoutte
10-09-2007, 09:26 AM
tequilavip is a douchebag, it's widely known :lol:

Yep, There was even a poll on this recently. But i couldn't find the option i really wanted to click that 'i consider him as a multi-rared single torrent file having erratic trojanic behavior. :lol:

Sylar666
10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Edited - not relevant.

raspberry1331
10-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Yep, There was even a poll on this recently. But i couldn't find the option i really wanted to click that 'i consider him as a multi-rared single torrent file having erratic trojanic behavior. :lol:

yeah, i ticked that he scares the shit out of me.:) maybe they investigate all the accounts that ticked this option.:D

Sylar666
10-09-2007, 02:39 PM

yeah, i ticked that he scares the shit out of me.:) maybe they investigate all the accounts that ticked this option.:D
Where was this poll, Bro?

What I meant, is something like this. This is a different approach, like the one in effect at BMTV...

"We have increased the userlimit from 15,000 to 16,000.

This should allow some of you with invites to finally invite those friends of yours that you believe to deserve a place here at SceneTorrents.

You will not get banned for inviting a leecher, as we appreciate it is their fault if they leech, not yours.
However we do punish users who invite cheaters, but we like to think that's quite obvious.

Only 998 spaces left since I've typed this, something makes me think we'll reach 16k easily

thats from sct .........

From System at 2007-10-07 20:40:43 GMT(NEW!)"

raspberry1331
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
It was on BitMeTV's front page.

DrQwerty
10-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I have only good experience from the bmtv staff. A friends account got hacked and they were really helpful and fixed in back in no time.

/B

rvt
10-10-2007, 12:43 AM
I have been disabled 5 times
I got my acc from a friend.
I sneaked back in. Not once.
I guess the core goal of a tracker with such an amazing content would be to create a good atmosphere a nice place when people can come together, upload seed, and talk about their favorite TV-shows. Instead of that I see many paranoia, accusations, bad atmosphere

You break the rules repeatedly and want to lecture us on how to run our tracker?

If you don't like it, piss off and start your own.

XS75
10-10-2007, 12:46 AM
BitMeTV staff are the greatest :D
Why? Cause they run the best TV tracker and do an amazing job!
PLUS as an added bonus they banned Sylar666!

/me snuggles rvt :wub:

raspberry1331
10-10-2007, 05:48 AM
You break the rules repeatedly and want to lecture us on how to run our tracker?

Hey, you are a buddy of sylar666, be nicer to him!:lol:

Sylar666
10-10-2007, 08:02 AM
I guess the core goal of a tracker with such an amazing content would be to create a good atmosphere a nice place when people can come together, upload seed, and talk about their favorite TV-shows. Instead of that I see many paranoia, accusations, bad atmosphere

Honey, I will always haunt U and the kids like U. And U can still do me a favor. U can be my Hero. But really, u are so lame, guys and so pathetic. It is only one momentum U listened - What I wrote I did not write for annoying U, pussyface.;)Eventually U fade away, because U are measured lightweight. Hopefully U will be done soon enough, u nasty little cockroaches... BitMeTv must die - just like Karthago.:) Oh, and don't tell me about "rules" , weirdo. I am not interested but hereby I declare that i will ape u, and will trade the remaining accs. It is always a personal pleasure to trick FuckMeTV. Catch me if U can, sweety!
As i stated i do not use your filthy tracker. And it's your business if u are at war with your members, pussy.

BitMeTV staff are the greatest :D
Why? Cause they run the best TV tracker and do an amazing job!
PLUS as an added bonus they banned Sylar666!

/me snuggles rvt :wub:
Why do u get personal, creep? I did nothing harmful against U. I don't even know u. Maybe if i knew u I would hate u - u do not seem anything but a lame ass-licker.;) But stating BMTV Staff is greatest - U have a sense of humor, weasel.:)

rvt
10-10-2007, 11:14 AM
You sure like to use the word "pussy" a lot. Not getting enough?

Here's what happens if you want to continue your childish campaign. Your known IPs and emails go public. Other sites post matching accounts and ban them. We start banning the matching accounts of those other matching accounts. Pretty soon, you wont be able to trade shit because you wont be able to get a single account.

CryMurder
10-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Well if you keep to the rules they have no reason to ban you. I don't see why everyone says the staff there are so bad, I have never had any negative experiences with them.:)

blackbird
10-10-2007, 01:12 PM
You sure like to use the word "pussy" a lot. Not getting enough?

Here's what happens if you want to continue your childish campaign. Your known IPs and emails go public. Other sites post matching accounts and ban them. We start banning the matching accounts of those other matching accounts. Pretty soon, you wont be able to trade shit because you wont be able to get a single account.

ok .. where did sylar go ?? :glag:

amopeo
10-10-2007, 03:09 PM
i hate to join this thread but my bitmetv account was disabled and i did not break any rules can some find out why my account was disabled. because i have not traded any invite because i had to invite to trade, i got the account as a free invite without trading for it. i have proof.can someone please find out why i was disabled. i do not know how to use irc

Polarbear
10-10-2007, 03:24 PM
i hate to join this thread but my bitmetv account was disabled and i did not break any rules can some find out why my account was disabled. because i have not traded any invite because i had to invite to trade, i got the account as a free invite without trading for it. i have proof. can someone please find out why i was disabled. i do not know how to use irc

did you get the invite in a givewaway thread here on the forum?

amopeo
10-10-2007, 03:32 PM
yep i got it for free, but not from a giveaway someone here just pm me and invited me for free

SAM
10-10-2007, 06:10 PM

i guess the rules have to be respected when the staff is good
but when they ain't ,it doesn't matter
and slayer has every right to lecture he is good at it actully :)
you the one who should stop talking about rules every time
you should care more about community :naughty:

optimus_prime
10-10-2007, 10:17 PM

haha, i'm sure other sites just wait for you clowns to tell them who to ban and who not :)

anyway, for someone running illegal business in public, bitmetv sure takes pleasure in expanding it's law enforcement role :01: let's hope all your tossing around won't get you script-kiddies flamed one day, i don't think in an eye-for-an-eye scenario your personal data would be going to the other trackers :noes:

Necronomicon
10-11-2007, 12:30 AM
This guy rvt is simply pathetic. One has nothing to do with other trackers. What does Your tracker have to do with other trackers' database?? I really wonder...So U better shut up, crawl back in Your hole, and stay there if U want, Mr. Douchebag. Mind Your own business. I personally do not intend to use Your tracker, and anyway - who cares what u say? U are nothing.

haha, i'm sure other sites just wait for you clowns to tell them who to ban and who not :)

anyway, for someone running illegal business in public, bitmetv sure takes pleasure in expanding it's law enforcement role :01: let's hope all your tossing around won't get you script-kiddies flamed one day, i don't think in an eye-for-an-eye scenario your personal data would be going to the other trackers :noes:
Clown is the right word. And I guess everybody just got scared of this threats. How sad little girl this rvt is...:) Good nite.

rvt
10-11-2007, 01:26 AM
This guy rvt is simply pathetic. One has nothing to do with other trackers. What does Your tracker have to do with other trackers' database??
And what is it that you know?
I happen to be in contact with staffers from 20+ other trackers, and we share info about asshats. I can personaly pull up usersearch on 5 sites, or nearly 200,000 accounts. Those are accounts I can do something about instantly.

The fun will really start once shared blacklists are rolled out to participating trackers. I'll give you 3 guesses what a shared blacklist would affect.

You thought global bans died with TPG? Wrong. They survive on other sites, one of which I created. No, I couldn't call for a global ban at all

I really wonder...So U better shut up, crawl back in Your hole, and stay there if U want, Mr. Douchebag.
Better than being a no-nothing halfwit.
How about you shut up pretending that you actually know anything?

Mind Your own business.
As a bmtv mod, I think you'll find that it is my business.
What it is not, is your business. You should take your own advice.

I personally do not intend to use Your tracker, and anyway - who cares what u say? U are nothing.
You wouldn't be welcome on my site.
BTW, you obviously care about what I say if you wasted your time responding.

anyway, for someone running illegal business in public, bitmetv sure takes pleasure in expanding it's law enforcement role :01:
You really should learn about laws if you want to pretend you know anything about laws.
If we assume that your country makes running a tracker illegal, then you are talking about a single country out of close to 200 in the world. The laws of one country do not apply to the entire world.
Spouting about 'illegal business' just makes you look like a dumbass.

Even the good old US of A has fair use and betamax laws covering publically broadcast TV shows. Did they not teach you that in the lawschool of your own head?

Clown is the right word. And I guess everybody just got scared of this threats. How sad little girl this rvt is

And back to moron number one. If this is a battle of insults, you certainly came unarmed.
Shall we get the playground insults out of the way early?
Your mamma is a fat skanky ho.
My daddy is bigger than your daddy.
U R Gay, hahaha

If you think calling someone a girl is a good way to win arguments, I don't think you've lived a very full life.
Come back when you are a man. If you don't know when that is, it's some time after your balls drop and you can call your facial hair a beard without being laughed at.

Roark
10-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Typical bitmetv staff, going for the low hanging fruit. How about managing to keep your tracker up on Mondays before coming here and acting so arrogant?

scribble
10-11-2007, 02:23 AM
yeah it sucks, they hate us, you get over it eventually. i'm just happy i don't have to deal with them now.

mrnobody
10-11-2007, 02:55 AM
i don't like 'em at all.

I gave away my fresh account to someone who needed it (without getting anything in return) dunno if she got banned but my account was disabled. Since i use same nick "Squirr3l" everywhere...they banned me in bitme as well...kinda loss but i am used to it now. Beside, demonoid alone probably has more e-learning stuff than bitme, plus i am member of learnbits, bs, docs, elbitz, n text.

Not sure who exactly was it...but coz of same bitmetv crap... my account in music-vid was also disabled (later sysop was kind enough to re-enable it)...and my account in acid-lounge was risked, no idea what's going on with SITR (they have one mod from bitme who is good enough not to carry on random bans from other site, the other one is from bitmetv whom i am too scared to pm lol).

< if only i had different nicks they would never catch me, or at least not that soon...but i like sticking with same nick...which often gets me in trouble lol>

Anyways, if i want i can still go into their site...they will never know...coz i have another ip as well...but i feel better not being there...was a waste of time.

Dunno about how mods are in bitmetv, i once went into their irc...and they sounded much of "authority". The mod in bitme are friendly...at least 2 of them...i dislike the female mod there.

EDIT: is rvt (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/rvt-177954) a bitmetv staff? if he is it's kinda funny that he "utilizes" his time cursing here. that's the type of staff every tracker needs to maintain their reputation :lol:

raspberry1331
10-11-2007, 06:39 AM
I was also banned at bitme, but there i was flagged as a cheater. when i asked, why do they think i'm a cheater, i was told that they don't want to give me ideas how to cheat...:lol: I'm really happy that at least i wasn't in risk at other places, because i also don't want to hide, using the same one or two nick everywhere.

optimus_prime
10-11-2007, 11:43 AM
And what is it that you know?
I happen to be in contact with staffers from 20+ other trackers, and we share info about asshats. I can personaly pull up usersearch on 5 sites, or nearly 200,000 accounts. Those are accounts I can do something about instantly.

The fun will really start once shared blacklists are rolled out to participating trackers. I'll give you 3 guesses what a shared blacklist would affect.

You thought global bans died with TPG? Wrong. They survive on other sites, one of which I created. No, I couldn't call for a global ban at all

:rolleyes: seriously guys, take care or mr. badass just might pull up usersearch on 5 sites :01:

You really should learn about laws if you want to pretend you know anything about laws.
If we assume that your country makes running a tracker illegal, then you are talking about a single country out of close to 200 in the world. The laws of one country do not apply to the entire world.
Spouting about 'illegal business' just makes you look like a dumbass.

Even the good old US of A has fair use and betamax laws covering publically broadcast TV shows. Did they not teach you that in the lawschool of your own head?

what a lovely story, i'm sure your fellow inmate will enjoy it at bedtime :yup:

briand5379
10-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Sure bmtv staff does things they shouldn't and treat people the way they shouldn't but people should realize that if they stop trying to con their way back into the site and just told their story to others discouraging people to join then the site's staff would either gain some customer service skills, have a very small user base or go out of business.

josegavara
10-11-2007, 06:13 PM
rvt you need to stop frightening these poor people. if they knew anything about the bit torrent scene they would be able to work out your identity

sperm
10-11-2007, 07:11 PM
rvt you need to stop frightening these poor people. if they knew anything about the bit torrent scene they would be able to work out your identity

i think they realise rvt is some random mod, system, at a few sites... ;)

josegavara
10-11-2007, 07:16 PM

i think they realise rvt is some random mod, system, at a few sites... ;)

haha is that right :whistling

Noodle
10-11-2007, 08:11 PM
I`ve just been disabled and with a short talk with the mods and admins i can say they are very honest and helpfull... they are a really good members... I can say they very trained for support... Congrats!

chima13
10-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey to all bitmetv staff here, can you help please. I forgot my password and have been forever clicking the retrive password button. It tells me I have been sent a new password but nothing happens and no emails are sent to me.

Please help- my username is chima13. I guess with my username, you can find out the email address i have registered and send me a reset password.

DouglasQuaid
10-24-2009, 08:14 PM
you're not disabled
Last seen 2009-08-25 01:44:02 (8 weeks ago)

join the irc

irc.bitmetv.org
#bitmetv.help

thebazzla
10-24-2009, 08:24 PM
you're not disabled
Last seen 2009-08-25 01:44:02 (8 weeks ago)

join the irc

irc.bitmetv.org
#bitmetv.helpjust had an idea that if it says that he hasnt been seen for 8 weeks or logged in at all in the 8 weeks his account might not be accessible

Six66Mike
10-25-2009, 06:49 AM
I don't have problems with the site & what rvt says is true. Sites share info about bad users & cheaters, it's easy to get banned across multiple sites within an hour. I did this when I was PTP staff and I even get info now on MetalBits which is a bloody small tracker. I talk to a lot of staff and when bad users are around, everyone knows quickly who they are and investigates further.

If you're a shit user you'll get caught out and end up on FST or somewhere else bitching about how you got caught being a fuckhead.

Albo Da Kid
10-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Sites share info about bad users & cheaters, it's easy to get banned across multiple sites within an hour. I did this when I was PTP staff and I even get info now on MetalBits which is a bloody small tracker. I talk to a lot of staff and when bad users are around, everyone knows quickly who they are and investigates further.

What rumors are going around about me? You're an ace if you tell me who's that particular fuckface going around trying to ban me everywhere.

I was told there's somebody going around in every tracker and doing this, but I wasn't given the name.

BitmeTV is harsh but fair in my opinion. They've got harsh rules which they have to follow, and they might come accross as assholes in doing so.

They're not as rude as the public makes them out to be. From personal experience I've wintessed otherwise.
One of their admins Q for example, went out of his way and broke one of their important rules "one account per lifetime rule" and gave me my accounts back asking for nothing in return but to be honest in the future. That's something I would have never expected from the rumors that had heard about BitmeTV staffers prior to that ocurrance.
The funny thing is that he reached out to me in the Bitme channel and asked me if I wanted my account back just like that:blink: ..I didn't even know if I was supposed to say thanks to the guy or curse him out for getting me in a shitload of trouble with other trackers in the first place lolol jk

So the main idea here is not to judge someone/something based on rumors unless you've had encounteres with them yourself..But I'm going to say this:

HdBits staffers are the worst :lol: (what an asshole I am right)

Seriously though. If you wanna talk about bad staffers, there you go. Let alone that these guys don't give you second chances, but they're not even interested to hear you out and explain yourself.
At the middle of your convo, they'll laugh in your face, call you an asshole and kick you from the chan.
Now that you know what you're up against, better hope to never have to deal with them

chima13
10-25-2009, 08:04 PM
To all Bitmetv staff:

I don't know how to use irc and have not been able to log onto the bitmetv irc channel. Is it not posible for you guys to send me a password reset email. You have my username and my email details are on the site.
If you check, you can also see that i donate regularly and intend to keep it up cos the site has been very helpful to me. Since i have been unable to log on, i have not found any suitable substitute. So please guys- help a brother out. I need my bitmetv fix

Frankthetank1
10-25-2009, 10:44 PM
i hear they can check to see what sites you last visited. You need to disable some options in your FF browers or use private browsing

FBI
10-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Sites share info about bad users & cheaters, it's easy to get banned across multiple sites within an hour. I did this when I was PTP staff and I even get info now on MetalBits which is a bloody small tracker. I talk to a lot of staff and when bad users are around, everyone knows quickly who they are and investigates further.

What rumors are going around about me? You're an ace if you tell me who's that particular fuckface going around trying to ban me everywhere.

I was told there's somebody going around in every tracker and doing this, but I wasn't given the name.

BitmeTV is harsh but fair in my opinion. They've got harsh rules which they have to follow, and they might come accross as assholes in doing so.

They're not as rude as the public makes them out to be. From personal experience I've wintessed otherwise.
One of their admins Q for example, went out of his way and broke one of their important rules "one account per lifetime rule" and gave me my accounts back asking for nothing in return but to be honest in the future. That's something I would have never expected from the rumors that had heard about BitmeTV staffers prior to that ocurrance.
The funny thing is that he reached out to me in the Bitme channel and asked me if I wanted my account back just like that:blink: ..I didn't even know if I was supposed to say thanks to the guy or curse him out for getting me in a shitload of trouble with other trackers in the first place lolol jk

So the main idea here is not to judge someone/something based on rumors unless you've had encounteres with them yourself..But I'm going to say this:

HdBits staffers are the worst :lol: (what an asshole I am right)

Seriously though. If you wanna talk about bad staffers, there you go. Let alone that these guys don't give you second chances, but they're not even interested to hear you out and explain yourself.
At the middle of your convo, they'll laugh in your face, call you an asshole and kick you from the chan.
Now that you know what you're up against, better hope to never have to deal with them

Same goes for bad users tbh... some of them just jump on conclusions saying that specific staffer hates them when its just far from being true.

And yeah bitmetv staffers ain't that bad and Q is an awesome guy.

sez
10-26-2009, 06:23 AM
While we disparage the negative,I think its only fair if we accentuate the positive as well.Its indeed true that some bitmetv staffers are suffering from a serious case of arrested adolescence and urgently need to grow up but I don't think the same can be said about Q and as already pointed out,he is probably one of the most level headed individuals BT will ever have.Beats me how he does it but I think his humility and commitment to fairness is probably inborn otherwise he would be just like the others by now credits to character e-smosis lol.I really do respect his persona :yes:

@albo good to know that the place that started it all finally took you back.As to what's left,I think time eventually heals everything,all you gotta do is wait.Its how people gain wisdom after all.

soulreaper
10-26-2009, 10:13 AM
While we disparage the negative,I think its only fair if we accentuate the positive as well.Its indeed true that some bitmetv staffers are suffering from a serious case of arrested adolescence and urgently need to grow up but I don't think the same can be said about Q and as already pointed out,he is probably one of the most level headed individuals BT will ever have.Beats me how he does it but I think his humility and commitment to fairness is probably inborn otherwise he would be just like the others by now credits to character e-smosis lol.I really do respect his persona :yes:

Totally agree.Q is one of the best admins out there and he goes easy on the members. Can't say the same about the others though.:dabs:

Yoann64
10-26-2009, 12:42 PM
i hear they can check to see what sites you last visited. You need to disable some options in your FF browers or use private browsing
I hear they can see how you are dressed...You need to undress in front of your screen

Six66Mike
10-26-2009, 12:45 PM
Q is a champ :D

Hombre
10-26-2009, 04:25 PM
they were always nice to me, and i just lost acc due to inactivity. but not their fault. dont know why so many ppl keep saying such things about them.

Albo Da Kid
10-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Q is a champ :D
Holy shit.. I had no idea this guy was a hero and had a reputation for being fair.

All this time I thought that I was unique:lol:. Like I was a special case or something..
Turns out this guy's been this way with everybody

OlegL
10-26-2009, 11:25 PM
In my opinion, all bitmetv staffers are fair and great.

chima13
10-28-2009, 07:39 PM
To all Bitmetv staff:

Thanks for sending me an email password change request. I have now clicked on the confirm link but yet to recive my reset password (I hope this makes sense).

If you could please now sort that out for me, then i won't trouble you anymore and will be very apprieciated.

Again, my username is chima13

pretend
10-28-2009, 08:45 PM
BitMeTV looks nice to me, I don't understand why they're sometimes called the worst staff.
I needed to contact them few times with different questions, about my invites or invitees mostly. They're very helpful and polite, once even helped me to avoid inviting bad guy.
I hope I'll keep this feeling about their staff :happy:

P. S.
chima13, why don't you go to their irc instead of hoping that they will be reading it here?
irc.bitmetv.org #bitmetv.help

chima13
10-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I can't use irc at all. And so far, they have sent me a password reset email and i have confirmed that i did request it. All i am waiting for is for them to reset my password

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 08:26 PM
nothing wrong with their staff imo...everything wrong with their seeding system however

sez
10-29-2009, 09:09 PM
nothing wrong with their staff imo...everything wrong with their seeding system however

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-looking-sct-373876/page6
in response to your last point before you closed the thread again(quite unnecessary to be honest)

nutcr0cker
10-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Sometimes there are gray areas. I hope OP you get things sorted out

pretend
10-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Sometimes there are gray areas. I hope OP you get things sorted out

OP made this thread more than two years ago ;)