PDA

View Full Version : 0day Tracker

danswano
10-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Hi everybody :)
i want a tracker that post 0day compilations daily without ripping them, i'm getting them from TL and Filelist but the uploader is always ripping them and he is ripping randomly, and another problem he forget to put them sometimes and miss some days, so do any one of you know a tracker that post this compilations without ripping or with less ripping ? :D

Link, Invite, Account all welcome :D but let me know about it first i might be having it. :shutup:

Saroman
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
What exactly do u mean by Complilations..??

Compilations of Apps/Music ?

snap3r
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM
the only logical explanation would be music cuz you cant ripp apz right
so if its music try STmusic for starters :) anyone should be able to give you an invite ( even me :) )

SgtMajor
10-07-2007, 08:52 PM
0day packs as found on TL - this is one:

http://www.torrentleech.org/details.php?id=64850

SCC would be your next best bet.

danswano
10-07-2007, 09:13 PM
i mean some Complilations has plugins , some has CAD, some has music, some has progamming components. i want a tracker that put the 0day Complilations without missing alot of the stuuf of each day ? please any expert can answer this ? :(

Saroman
10-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Well I dont think ALL OF STUFF is available at any tracker (ofcourse i might be wrong).

But i have regularly seen 0day Packs at ScT. I am not sure if they are ripped or not.

danswano
10-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I don't want all the stuff but at least not ripped to the bone. :D

SgtMajor
10-07-2007, 10:26 PM
But that is what 0day packs are all about, PC rips & small apps/utils, if you don't like how they are packed or what is in them, then don't get them, get the full app when it comes out.

danswano
10-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Man you got me totaly wrong, i meant they rip the amount of appz inside each pack, as example some in 0day1005 pack has 50 app and other has 25 and other has 100, all what i want is a tracker that put the packs with the largest amount without ripping the number not the zise of each app or game, i hope you got me now :)

dcliffnotes
10-07-2007, 11:00 PM
what do you mean by "ripping the amount of appz"? not to sure on what you mean? do you mean you want apps that are not rarred into many files? if thats the case, get the iso.

SgtMajor
10-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Of course they do, you just have to deal with it, you will not get what you are looking for, there are some axx FTPs that you will have to pay for if you want untouched 0Day, or newsgroups, but for trackers to do it is a time consuming unpaid for and thankless task.

danswano
10-07-2007, 11:05 PM
i can pay FTP, can you tell me where to get into a great one ?

SgtMajor
10-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Not any more, I prefer to pay for NGs & support the trackers I like these days, I ain't in such a rush anymore, I only have to please myself (some will say thats easily done! - which is all true of course!!)

There used to be a forum called 0sec/0day FTP something, I wonder if anyone remembers if they are still going?

danswano
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
thank you SgtMajor for your kind, but do you know the best tracker that have 0day packs with good contents "i don't want it untouched". :(

SgtMajor
10-07-2007, 11:29 PM
No-one will do it untouched, even some FTPs don't get everything dumped.

It's just too big and too unmanageable for the uploaders for a tracker.

You will have to take what TL & SCC give (they are the best I can think of), usenet 0day groups and a.b.b4e are some good choices, or keep asking for FTP 0day axx.

danswano
10-07-2007, 11:36 PM
does anybody know a better tracker than TL & SCC for 0day packs pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ? :(