PDA

View Full Version : Looking for e**** and vipmusic

xoxo
10-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I want e**** (invite or account if it's possible) and also vipmusic with buffer. I offer all these accounts:

Childbytes ul: 4 gb dl: 300 mb

Filelist ul: 80 gb dl: 2 gb

Nordicbites ul: 45 gb dl: 10 gb

Nordic-t: ul: 9 gb dl: 300 mb

Revolutiontt: ul: 20 gb dl: 1 gb

S********** ul: 320 gb dl: 55 gb

Smokingintherain ul: 3,5 gb dl: 800 mb

Softtorrents: ul 7 gb dl: 1 gb

Takeabyte ul: 60 gb dl: 1 gb

Ethor (Thor's Land) ul: 14 gb dl: 3 gb

Tvjunkies ul: 2 gb dl: 100 mb

x264 ul: 2 gb dl: 500 mb

Diwana ul: 2 gb dl: 100 mb

puckface
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
I can give you VIPMusic invite for free if you want it.

xoxo
10-07-2007, 08:33 PM
I can give you VIPMusic invite for free if you want it.

Yes please

puckface
10-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Invite failed!

The e-mail address ([email protected]) is already in use.

seems you already have an account buddy.

Thants what I get for trying to be nice, lose an invite

xoxo
10-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Invite failed!

The e-mail address ([email protected]) is already in use.

seems you already have an account buddy.

Thants what I get for trying to be nice, lose an invite

ehh?
What????
Thats sounds very very strange.

edit: Login failed!
This account has been disabled.

My former account was disabled because I didn't log in a while. Thats was at least 6-8 mont ago. How can it still exist?

MrLazy
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
EDITTED *** Words were inappropriate .. too offensive

puckface
10-07-2007, 08:44 PM
no offence but traders should never get anything free ... watch out for consequences ..

if it was me .. even if someone will give me a UK-T and they wanna trade for a demonoid i WILL NOT do it! ...Consequences ...............are never good ...

everyone has their own opinion, if you dont like what I do, please keep it to yourself. please dont try and push your beliefs on me.

guess im just a nice guy by nature.

MrLazy
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM
sorrryyy my words were crossing the line .. ill edit my post... sorry bro if it offended you .. do what you want ... someone is being nice here to give you a free invite .. dont abuse it man .. :)

xoxo
10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
sorrryyy my words were crossing the line .. ill edit my post... sorry bro if it offended you .. do what you want ... someone is being nice here to give you a free invite .. dont abuse it man .. :)

what the hell are you talking about? I thought my account was disabled due to inactivity. And IT WAS! But they've kept my email address. And as I said before, it was at least 6 mont ago. So don't come with your bullcrap.

pucface,

Iam sorry mate for any inconvenience I caused you. It wasn't my intend.

th0r
10-07-2007, 08:59 PM
What's this E**** I keep hearing about?

xoxo
10-07-2007, 09:01 PM

a music tracker.

MrLazy
10-07-2007, 10:55 PM

what the hell are you talking about? I thought my account was disabled due to inactivity. And IT WAS! But they've kept my email address. And as I said before, it was at least 6 mont ago. So don't come with your bullcrap.

pucface,

Iam sorry mate for any inconvenience I caused you. It wasn't my intend.maybe u can contact staff, im sure they'll be of better assistance towards your problem ..not me right? after all they're in charge.;)

sovaz
10-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Could b ethor...lol
@xoxo
Talking about vipmusic, mayb their database doesn't prune old email addresses on banned account just to keep track of them.

xoxo
10-08-2007, 01:06 AM

pucface,

Iam sorry mate for any inconvenience I caused you. It wasn't my intend.maybe u can contact staff, im sure they'll be of better assistance towards your problem ..not me right? after all they're in charge.;)

Seriously what,s wrong with you? Could you please zip it? :mellow:

Could b ethor...lol
@xoxo
Talking about vipmusic, mayb their database doesn't prune old email addresses on banned account just to keep track of them.

Yes, that's probably the case.

And by the way it's not ethor ;) But I guess you already know that :)

sovaz
10-08-2007, 01:42 AM
And by the way it's not ethor ;) But I guess you already know that :)
Of course i know wat it means...n there's no point doing an advert for it...so i just said ethor;)

th0r
10-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Start uploading lossless music at OiNK's and Pedro's BT Music, maybe you'll make some lossless enthusiast friends there who can invite you.

xoxo
10-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Start uploading lossless music at OiNK's and Pedro's BT Music, maybe you'll make some lossless enthusiast friends there who can invite you.

Yes, that would be one way too.

Anyone who knows their IRC channel address?

th0r
10-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Their IRC channel is password protected, it's for members only.

tsnoiman
10-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I can give u my old acc VIPMUSIC r not in use...
PM me

th0r
10-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Wait, was your account disabled due to inactivity? You can PM the E**** staff here, if you can find them and talk to them about it. I thought you were just trolling for an invite.