PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sorry JP but....

CrabGirl
10-07-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm delighted at that Argentinian win. Now I can gaze upon the delectable Hernandez and the Lovely Pichot for a bit longer.

Also I really like them as a team. They've worked hard, they've got spirit and they've got the skills. I can't see them beating South Africa but an England Argentina final would be awesome.

Them making the semi's will also do wonders for raising the profile of rugby in Argentina and the Americas in general.

:mellow:Sorry. Really really sorry. :pinch:

Mr JP Fugley
10-07-2007, 09:26 PM
The better team won and good luck to them.

The charge down try beat us, both in the points it resulted in and how our players reacted to it.

I think we got as far as we could reasonably have hoped for if truth be told. That's not to say that I wasn't shouting like a madman and biting my nails until they bled during the game like.

I predict South Africa will beat France in the final. Bearing in mind I've pretty much been wrong about everything else.

Proper Bo
10-07-2007, 09:38 PM
At least you chaps did better in the egg chasing wurld cup than you've ever done in the puntsphere wurld cup, like.

Mr JP Fugley
10-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Good point, well made.

Alien5
10-08-2007, 01:09 AM
yarp

Spider_dude
10-08-2007, 08:46 AM
aye butho's got the falklands ay.

CrabGirl
10-08-2007, 08:57 AM
The better team won and good luck to them.

The charge down try beat us, both in the points it resulted in and how our players reacted to it.

I think we got as far as we could reasonably have hoped for if truth be told. That's not to say that I wasn't shouting like a madman and biting my nails until they bled during the game like.

I predict South Africa will beat France in the final. Bearing in mind I've pretty much been wrong about everything else.

This whole world cup has had me white knuckled and screaming at the TV. It's been fantastic and full of amazing play and unexpected results. I think you might be right as to the final although I hope not. If our lads show as much pluck, grit and determination as they did on saturday then we might have a chance.

thebazzla
10-09-2007, 03:25 PM
i predict that south africa will win and play france in the the final

CrabGirl
10-09-2007, 03:35 PM
You're just copying JP!

thebazzla
10-09-2007, 03:39 PM
no i aint my team got knocked out early and watching them play south africa are the stronger side

CrabGirl
10-09-2007, 03:44 PM
no i aint my team got knocked out early and watching them play south africa are the stronger side

Ahhh. Another Welsh. What have you done with manker you bastard!:angry:

thebazzla
10-09-2007, 03:46 PM
how do you know i am welsh i could be english

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 08:11 PM
how do you know i am welsh i could be english

I took the Welsh flag as a clue.

Along with the fact that England haven't been knocked out.

And also you've got that kind of whiny Welsh sound to your voice.

Biggles
10-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I was a tad disappointed at the result. I think Scotland realised they could actually win the game about 15 minutes too late. Hey Ho another glorious defeat - got seriously wrecked to boot and felt like crap most of yesterday. I really can't cut the getting pissed and going to work thing any more :(

Not entirely sure about Crabgirl's basis for support - I need to watch more female mud wrestling to see if it is a justifiable approach.

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Beach Volleyball, that's the ticket, Les.