PDA

View Full Version : Trading ScT account with 800 GB+ buffer

Yesum
10-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Hello everyone. :)

I got a Scenetorrents account + mail. The buffer is between 800-1700 GB... I can't tell the exact numbers.

I'm looking for an OiNK account. I need around 350-400 GB+ buffer or more, so send me the offer you got. Then we'll see. Observe! I only want OiNK, which means no Swedvdr/FTN/UK-T/Torrentbytes/E**** etc - just OiNK.

I want to use a middleman on this deal since I won't go first. I got scammed before so I hope you understand. I just want to do a successful deal, for both of us.

Send me a pm. I will lock this thread.

Peace

Yesum
10-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Bump.

Yesum
10-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Bump & update. If you got 300 GB OiNK buffer, it's all right I guess. Send me the offers you got, but only OiNK.

I still got a ScT account + email waiting for you. Big buffer. I could also give you a Bitmetv account. Buffer between 100-300 GB. But I need something extra for that one. ONLY OiNK is important. If you got it, then maybe you could throw me something extra like Swedvdr/FTN, if you want that Bitmetv.

Primary - OiNK. Send me a good OiNK buffer.

Yesum
10-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Bump once again. You got an OiNK account with a few hundred GBs buffer. What do you want for it? It's like the ScT account isn't enough, or maybe people don't have such a buffer at OiNK.
I still think I'm offering too much. I'm only asking for a buffer that's ~1/3 or 1/4 of my ScT buffer.

PM me, then we'll talk.