PDA

View Full Version : RMVBusters Help

Ikslej
10-09-2007, 01:45 AM
A day or two ago somebody nice gave me an invite to RMVBusters on these forums. I registered an account and was unable to log in and never received a password confirmation e-mail. In fear that my account is just f'ed up, in panic I tried to change my password and they sent me an e-mail saying that my password is changed but I never get the e-mail telling me my new password. Later that day I realized that the person who sent you the invite has to confirm your account not you. And my luck have it, I figured that out after I changed my password that I never received. It seems that automated e-mails from RMVBusters don't get through MSN e-mail accounts (Yes, I checked spam). So I have a fully functional RMVBusters account except I don't know the password because they never sent me a new one! This is what I get for not knowing Polish!

I posted this same problem on there forums but like when I posted my ratio to try and get an invite I never got an answer.

Can anybody help me? I don't want to waste a perfectly good account. Or dare I selflishly say, does anybody want to give me a new invite err. . .

Thanks

seppypom
10-09-2007, 03:40 AM
so the password is saved in windows?

in Firefox, you can read the passwords.

or you can find yourself a copy of Multi Password Recovery (Port_MPR_v0.2.6.EXE)

Ikslej
10-09-2007, 08:12 PM
No. I didn't know the person who invited me had to confirm your account not me. So I thought my account was broken or something because I never received a account confirmation e-mail, when to begin with I wasn't supposed to. So, trying to get my account to work I clicked on forgot password and had them send me a new one, and they never sent me my new password. I don't know why but it seems that there e-mails don't go through msn accounts. So I have an account but I got no clue what the password is because they never sent it to me.

Loloq
10-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Look http://rmvbusters.pl/forum/viewforum.php?f=73&sid=6f8459c7c5dc4e59428da4435d14d808 talk staff

Ikslej
10-09-2007, 10:36 PM
I already asked there but they never answered me.