PDA

View Full Version : Looking for php programmer

axeldorf
10-09-2007, 10:15 AM
I am admin of a new private tracker and we are looking for a php programmer to create an auto upload script for us.

It should work like this. When something new is pred on the topsite IRC it automatically starts the ftp transfer to the seedbox, then when the transfer is complete it automatically creates and uploads the torrent to our tracker.

Our seedbox is running Centos torrentflux B4rt. We have topsite ftp access and the sysop is willing to pay for anyone who can create this for us. If you can please PM me.

Mayhem
10-09-2007, 11:03 AM
you should be very careful about a c0der you get anonymously.
maybe have someone you trust to check the code afterwards.
anyhow good luck to you and the trackers, by your word sounds like a neat place to be.

Mayhem
10-09-2007, 11:03 AM
sry for the dbl, stupid browser (or maybe me :D)

Jaits
10-09-2007, 02:13 PM
how much are u willing to pay :P

Wizzcameron
10-09-2007, 03:09 PM
150 Euro? :)

sperm
10-09-2007, 04:55 PM
just curious, but who codes your site? :ermm:

if your willing to pay try here (https://www.scriptlance.com/), though i'm not sure why those two cant share a bit of code with you :P sharing is caring :lol:

wildbytes
10-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Finding a coder is a tricky thing. You best really trust the person or he could end up really screwing you.

Look around TBDEV and TPG when its back up, some good people and coders there.

Wild

axeldorf
10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
150 Euro? :)

yep, the site owner is willing to pay 150 euro. If anyone is interested please PM me.

zxcv
10-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Good luck, and when you have finished the site, please post over here!

rvt
10-10-2007, 12:10 AM
I could do it, but not at that price.
It's just not something that's very interesting or challenging.

If you want a starting point for creating the torrent file with pure PHP, this topic came up recently on tbdev where I posted torrent creation code.

For the FTP stuff, you're going to need to recompile PHP if you want to use the built in functions, or build the entire protocol implementation on top of PHP sockets.

Uploading the torrent to the site can be built on sockets with a little http knowledge.

Once you have the files and the torrent (with passkey), loading them into torrentflux should be as easy as dropping a .torrent file into downloads/.torrents and emulating the command used by tflux to start the seed. You will want to start this command as the same user as the webserver though so that tflux can later stop/restart the torrents.

Throw the lot into an IRC bot and you're rocking.

DanielleD87
12-04-2007, 11:40 PM
i know this thread is old and pointless by now, but i'll do it for free for you. i don't ask of anything in return either for something so simple. however, the setup that is easiest is not the most efficient and I would do the easiest way. easiest would be: 1) using mirc, instead of eggdrop 2) using python to make the .torrent instead of c++ 3) having it upload, but having the site auto recognize and place it in the database.

i guess #3 gets tricky and #1 and #2 are not that big of a deal, but if you are obsessed with getting the pre time to the absolute second then i wouldn't go with it because you will waste a couple of seconds especially on dvds or bigger .torrents that need to be made.