PDA

View Full Version : Smear test cringe

Skweeky
10-09-2007, 08:50 PM
My friend had to go get a smear test the other day

For those of you who aren't familiar of the procedure; it involves a long metal stick with some sort of mini forceps at the end of it so the nurse can scrape tissue out of your uterus or something.

Anyway, as you can imagine, it's not the nicest position to be in.

My friend is lying there on the table, and halfway through the procedure, the nurse looks up at her and tells my friend that she's very wet :pinch:

And apparenly the nurse looked very butch and scary :pinch::pinch:

Skiz
10-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Did she get the digits?

Skweeky
10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
I sometimes wonder how you made it to 30

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 08:56 PM
The average IQ in Texas is actually considered slightly retarded in the rest of the World.

True Story.

100%
10-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Did the nurse mean it in a
a: sexual manner
b: scientific manner
c: observational manner
d:she was pleased cause it made it easier to insert the probe type of manner
e: other
?

Skweeky
10-09-2007, 08:58 PM
I heard it follows the exchange market

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Which one - a,b,c,d or e.

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Skizo, you're phoaties are still banned btw.

Skweeky
10-09-2007, 09:00 PM
?

Look,

imagine having a male doctor feeling up your prostate gland and along the way mentioning that his fingers slid in very easily and that he didn't have to use any lube at all.
Would you care what manner it was said in?:ermm:

100%
10-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Look,

Personally, and if i where a woman, i would regard it as a huge compliment.

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 09:01 PM
?

Look,

imagine having a male doctor feeling up your prostate gland and along the way mentioning that his fingers slid in very easily and that he didn't have to use any lube at all.

Is his finger still in there or are we talking post probe.

I just want to clear that up as exactly the same thing happened to me late on Tuesday afternoon.

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Well not exactly the same, it wasn't a doctor.

Skiz
10-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I sometimes wonder how you made it to 30

Pretty simple really. Eat, stay outta the weather, get immunized, take anti-biotics when ill, drink plenty of water, etc., etc.

Skiz
10-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Did the nurse actually use the term, "wet"?

Skiz
10-09-2007, 09:13 PM
The average IQ in Texas is actually considered slightly retarded in the rest of the World.

True Story.

Between you and manker, that one has been used at least a dozen times. You guys need some new material. I bet there are some websites you could scam some lines from.

Biggles
10-09-2007, 09:26 PM
?

Look,

Yes

If he sounded worried I would be worried if he was pissing himself I would be peeved.

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM

True Story.

Between you and manker, that one has been used at least a dozen times. You guys need some new material. I bet there are some websites you could scam some lines from.

It's actually true mate.

I wouldn't suggest that it were true for you, you're a bright lad. However the average IQ in Texas is officially within the range of mild retardation.

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 09:32 PM
When i say bright lad, that's obviously for a Texan like.

Biggles
10-09-2007, 09:33 PM

:lol:

Skiz
10-09-2007, 09:46 PM

I actually got a chuckle out of that one. :pinch:

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 09:48 PM

Good man.

hippychick
10-09-2007, 10:05 PM
If that happened to me and it was a butch looking dike saying that to me. I would be creeped out!
Hell, I would be creeped out no matter who said that. Laying there with your private parts all exposed and then being hit on is wrong in so many ways.
Your friend could probably get her on sexual harassment and maybe get some money out of this. ;)

Mr JP Fugley
10-09-2007, 10:16 PM
It would need to be homosexual harassment, Shirley.

hippychick
10-09-2007, 10:34 PM
It would need to be homosexual harassment, Shirley.

It sounds like the nurse is a female and a fugly butch at that.
So I guess it could be a "lesbian butch sexual harassment charge"
It could still hold up if she was truly offended.
gag no way was she wet :sick:

tesco
10-10-2007, 01:36 AM

For those of you who aren't familiar of the procedure; it involves a long metal stick with some sort of mini forceps at the end of it so the nurse can scrape tissue out of your uterus or something.

My friend is lying there on the table, and halfway through the procedure, the nurse looks up at her and tells my friend that she's very wet :pinch:
Then what happened?

Skiz
10-10-2007, 02:32 AM
Go get a Penthouse Forum if you want the end. :lol:

Squeamous
10-10-2007, 07:17 AM

Wow, are they still using that method in Scotchland? Here in the centre of civilisation they have an alternative to the fanny jack.....a little plastic thing that looks like a tampon applicator. They push it in (while talking about the weather) and then press a button and a little brush comes out the end to gently waft at your cervix for a few seconds. Then it retracts, cervical cells attached, and goes into a solution. Job done, pants on, you're out of there.

Oh, and all nurses look like that, and your friend probably didn't wash right before the smear :D

bunny67
10-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Oh, and all nurses look like that, and your friend probably didn't wash right before the smear :D:lol:

Squeamous
10-10-2007, 07:28 AM
You've got to feel for the nurse.......how would you feel if you went to give someone a smear and the dirty byatch either hadn't washed or was getting off on it? :P

Skiz
10-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Is that akin to visiting the dentist w/o brushing, prior? :unsure:

Squeamous
10-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah, but without the bits of food in it.

Skiz
10-10-2007, 04:10 PM
That makes for a boring visit though, doesn't it?

An one less Lounge thread to boot.

You have to spice things up a bit. Maybe I'll sit in the dentists waiting room next appointment and eat Oreos.

Skweeky
10-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Are you implying that us, Scots, aren't as advanced as you, English?

What's the difference between getting a bit of metal or a bit of plastic shoved up your flange?

There is none

Skweeky
10-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I don't actually know why I decided to start a rant.

I'm not even Scottish :huh:

Mr. Mulder
10-10-2007, 06:26 PM
so no pics then? :unsure:

killer23
10-10-2007, 06:27 PM

its not the nurses fault that your friend is wet, suggests your friends a lesbo, so start worrying about your friend and not the nurse. :yup:

Spider_dude
10-10-2007, 06:27 PM
better than getting a waffle stuck up yer flange, am i rite?

Skweeky
10-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I wouldn't know
That's more your department

Spider_dude
10-10-2007, 07:06 PM
yeah pushing.

Mr JP Fugley
10-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Why would you push a waffle up our own flange, that's just sick.

Squeamous
10-10-2007, 09:50 PM

What's the difference between getting a bit of metal or a bit of plastic shoved up your flange?

There is none

I'm just saying, that to you advancement in the field of fanny ratcheting probably means no longer using a car jack, but the method of choice for a sophisticated Londoner is a little more genteel.

Spider_dude
10-11-2007, 07:02 AM
it's just advanced cos there's more fannys in London.

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 08:03 AM

Biggles
10-11-2007, 09:28 AM

A blessing surely - I find medical pron disturbing :ph34r:

Something Else
10-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I should imagine a smear test feels something like this:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3241/20070531231207kw6rw6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Chip Monk
10-11-2007, 11:55 AM

Don't do it then. There's other ways you can make ends meat.

Biggles
10-11-2007, 12:07 PM

Fair point although the quick bucks offerred by a forceps and lipo-suction syringe are hard to resist. :ermm:

Chip Monk
10-11-2007, 12:29 PM

Fair point although the quick bucks offerred by a forceps and lipo-suction syringe are hard to resist. :ermm:

It's also how you keep the butt of a 12 year old boy.

Biggles
10-11-2007, 12:34 PM

It's also how you keep the butt of a 12 year old boy.

Fringe benefits obviously

Gripper
10-11-2007, 04:08 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/iba0130l.jpg

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.firstvisitivf.org/images/papsmeardiagram.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.firstvisitivf.org/content/dan_braun.htm&h=187&w=256&sz=28&hl=en&start=15&um=1&tbnid=70wSrUx0_9dNQM:&tbnh=81&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsmear%2Btest%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B2GGFB_enGB222GB241%26sa%3DN

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Skweeky
10-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Exactly

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Er, women occasionally have a lot bigger things up them than a speculum. Men....wusses!

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 09:21 PM
I nearly died laughing at work today when a female colleage was telling a story about having a coughing fit in the middle of a smear, all her muscles spasming like they do, and in a more sudden, and more public version of the well-known cough-dislodge tampon scenario, shot the speculum across the room.

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 09:30 PM

Ever done it while having sex?

Biggles
10-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Having sex with somebody with a speculum loaded vagina sounds suicidal :huh:

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Silly Biggy.

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 09:38 PM

:glag: The "Sorry Dear I coughed and nearly tore it off at the root" thing! Apologising whilst having a secret chuckle to oneself! :happy:

Biggles
10-11-2007, 09:53 PM

:glag: The "Sorry Dear I coughed and nearly tore it off at the root" thing! Apologising whilst having a secret chuckle to oneself! :happy:

if secret chuckle = pissing oneself helplessly then I think we have all seen it :ermm:

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 10:00 PM

if secret chuckle = pissing oneself helplessly then I think we have all seen it :ermm:

Yup! That's the one!

This made me glag my pants off a few weeks ago. I'm going straight to hell.

A few years back, when I was less choosy than now, I once met up with a lovely woman of t'internet, the only possibly problem that she was blind.

Being, as I said, of the less choosy nature things happened and we went to her place.

As we were having fun (it'd been a while for her apparently!), a sudden flash of realisation hit me.

No, not "why am I shagging a blind woman"

but, "she can feel me, but she can't see me!!"

As I lay there with her on top, I started pulling stupid faces, gurning like a right mong at her, and she was none the wiser until I started laughing to myself. She stopped and asked if I was ok, I just said yeah, I was loving it.

I still feel so ashamed at myself for that whole episode and especially my childish actions, but then I start laughing again.

Mathea
10-11-2007, 10:14 PM
I dont recall if I told this yet, but my first exam, the gyno was named Dr. HAND. I was nervous, and I guess to get me to relax the dr started talking..... starting offwith "oh, you go to the same school as my son, owen...." and then to "my stepson Jon also", asking me if I knew him etc. It happened that Jon was the kid I had a ridiculous crush on. It was a horrid horrid experience.

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 10:17 PM

You mean it's not just me? :P

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I dont recall if I told this yet, but my first exam, the gyno was named Dr. HAND. I was nervous, and I guess to get me to relax the dr started talking..... starting offwith "oh, you go to the same school as my son, owen...." and then to "my stepson Jon also", asking me if I knew him etc. It happened that Jon was the kid I had a ridiculous crush on. It was a horrid horrid experience.

Oh Noes! :O :pinch:

I recently had a coil taken out which was infinately worse than a smear but nowhere near as bad as when it was put in. Jesus. Mild discomfort they said. Cunting cunts lied. Took two nurses to hold me down and I am ashamed to say I screamed my head off. They hadn't spotted my cervix tilts and were trying to shove it through the outside of my uterus.

They didn't even apologise for trying to kill me internally. They just gave me some tissues and told me to sit still for a while. I had to get a bus home and nearly passed out on the way. This is why I hope penis spiders really exist. So men can share these experiences. :dry:

Oh, Men... don't read the above.

Spider_dude
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
ouch

Proper Bo
10-11-2007, 10:44 PM

I recently had a coil taken out which was infinately worse than a smear but nowhere near as bad as when it was put in. Jesus. Mild discomfort they said. Cunting cunts lied. Took two nurses to hold me down and I am ashamed to say I screamed my head off. They hadn't spotted my cervix tilts and were trying to shove it through the outside of my uterus.

They didn't even apologise for trying to kill me internally. They just gave me some tissues and told me to sit still for a while. I had to get a bus home and nearly passed out on the way. This is why I hope penis spiders really exist. So men can share these experiences. :dry:

That post is a perfect example of why wimmin shouldn't be allowed on the internets.

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 10:45 PM

That post is a perfect example of why wimmin shouldn't be allowed on the internets.

Shut up and get back in the Kitchen fag-boy. :blink:

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 10:46 PM
And don't come out again without some pie and a coffee.....and one for the slag too if you will.

Alien5
10-11-2007, 10:51 PM
yay girlpower :01: :ermm:

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 10:51 PM
:snooty: I'm drinking wine, not coffee.

Just noticed you're in London. I miss London down here in the sticks.

Squeamous not Allen.

And now Killer 23's gone I'm changing my title. It was only for his benifit!

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 11:12 PM

Squeamous not Allen.

I like it! It suits you.....not in a bad way :happy:. He seemed alright......I find it weird when people get touchy in internet land. I can't take what goes on on messageboards seriously.

I miss being in the sticks. The grass is always greener eh?

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:23 PM

Squeamous not Allen.

I like it! It suits you.....not in a bad way :happy:. He seemed alright......I find it weird when people get touchy in internet land. I can't take what goes on on messageboards seriously.

And your concrete is always shinier!

I grew up in Camden and I miss it, but although Plymouth is pretty rubbish I love it really down here. We've just had our first Lush arrive in the new "mall" and finally we've got good shoe shops.

This board is full of touchy people but they're/we're ok really!

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Camden? you're not missing much, tourists and beanburgers mostly :dabs: meh...

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:28 PM

I grew up in Camden and I miss it, but although Plymouth is pretty rubbish I love it really down here. We've just had our first Lush arrive in the new "mall" and finally we've got good shoe shops.

How very dare you :snooty:

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Camden? you're not missing much, tourists and beanburgers mostly :dabs: meh...

You're forgetting the pushers outside the station, the dodgy indian men outside their S&M clothes shops trying to get you to go inside, the stinky lock etc

It's so much more than a tourist area though. I love Camden especially in the winter when there are no fecking people around and half the shops are closed.

Sitting in the Lock Square on Christmas day (had to get out of the house) in the winter sunshine listening to the mobiles in the wind and watching the water was one of the most peaceful moments of my life. Plus it has The Jazz Cafe, the Dublin Castle, The Worlds End, Regents Park, cheap shoes and vintage clothes, in the summer it just has too many people and too much tat.:dry:

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Fraid it's got worse then, winter is :wank: there too now...:(

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Fraid it's got worse then, winter is :wank: there too now...:(

My folks are there which is what matters.And the Heath is on my doorstep. I love winter too. It means black tights, short skirts and boots, with a long coat. :naughty:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Sounds sexy, in fact, the wife is naggin me to come to bed, thx for gettin me in the mood ;)
The heath is great :) We went autumn gathering there the other day, got conkers etc....sweet..

CrabGirl
10-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Sounds sexy, in fact, the wife is naggin me to come to bed, thx for gettin me in the mood ;)

Ewwwwwww. Have a good one! :happy:

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 06:47 AM

Aw, I love Plymouth. Reminds me of holidays with my family as a kid. We have great shopping in London (especially Camden, if you're not looking for anything specific), but the crowds are so bad I never make the most of it. I can't cope with the crowds of aimless wandering people. And the shops are all generic. I went shoe shopping the other day and all I could find were sensible middle aged flats or horrible electric blue/lime green/canary yellow pointy toed 3 inch high clown shoes. Stoopid fashion :angry:.

MediaSlayer
10-12-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm trying to find a specific t-shirt designed by a local(London) fashion designer. Do you know any links to online outlets over there so I could browse to see if I can find it? I've already googled for the shirt with no luck.

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Ummm, not really M. Silly question maybe but have you tried Ebay UK?

What's the name of the designer?

thewizeard
10-12-2007, 10:29 AM

There is none

Skweeky now!! :O

thewizeard
10-12-2007, 10:31 AM

There is none

thewizeard
10-12-2007, 10:32 AM

There is none

Imagine_If
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Somethings slowing things here

Skweeky
10-12-2007, 12:45 PM

There is none

I'm sorry Nigel, but I've had a fair bit of Scottish in me over the past few years :P

Anyway,
Glasgow is better for shopping than London
Period.

Something Else
10-12-2007, 12:48 PM
oops, sorry, I stepped in the lady thread...

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Just wondering but what exactly is file sharing......does it involve saving money? Because that might be why there are so many Scotch on this board.

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 12:49 PM
oops, sorry, I stepped in the lady thread...

I wondered what that smell was.

Skweeky
10-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Just wondering but what exactly is file sharing......does it involve saving money? Because that might be why there are so many Scotch on this board.

Where is this Scotch?

And is it free?:w00t:

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Right here in my coffee......ahhhh, sweeeeeet Friday night. I thought you'd never come!

Biggles
10-12-2007, 08:34 PM

Kelvin the Kunt started a trend I see :dry:

- although how anybody who wrote "Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster" expects to be taken seriously beats the hell out of me

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Eh? Are you speaking Senile Old Geezerish again?

Biggles
10-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Eh? Are you speaking Senile Old Geezerish again?

:dry:

I take it you didn't see Kelvin McKenzie's anti-Scottish rant on Question Time last night. Actually it was so bizarre I can't find it in me to be offended.

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Who is he?

My mocking comes from a good place you know :).

By the way, what's your accent like? In my mind you sound a bit like Mrs Doubtfire.

Biggles
10-12-2007, 08:55 PM
He was the editor of the Sun hence the Freddie Starr thing. I think he is a professional twat now.

I can't recall Mrs Doubtfire's accent but I find the idea mildly distressing :unsure:

Not strong, mildly teuchtarish with a touch of the far North (our far North) although I am working on my Dr Finlay/Fyfe Robertson accent

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 09:13 PM
He was the editor of the Sun hence the Freddie Starr thing. I think he is a professional twat now.

I can't recall Mrs Doubtfire's accent but I find the idea mildly distressing :unsure:

Not strong, mildly teuchtarish with a touch of the far North (our far North) although I am working on my Dr Finlay/Fyfe Robertson accent

What was the gist of his 'point' then?

That was a really good description, and if I had a clue what any of those references meant I'm sure I'd be able to hear you in my head with crystal clarity. You'll have to excuse my ignorance ;). By the way, are you coming to the EE meet in Birmingham?

Biggles
10-12-2007, 09:23 PM

What was the gist of his 'point' then?

That was a really good description, and if I had a clue what any of those references meant I'm sure I'd be able to hear you in my head with crystal clarity. You'll have to excuse my ignorance ;). By the way, are you coming to the EE meet in Birmingham?

He was basically saying what a git Brown was and then in a fit of hyperbole said that all Scots liked to spend money but they don't like earning it. Given that spending money makes most Scots feel slightly nauseous and we virtually invented the Protestant work ethic he was clearly talking bowlarks - he got booed down and that was a Southern English audience.

Can't make the Birmingham do as work stuff clashes though I am going to look in on the Sunday do as I will be in Glasgow anyhoo taking stuff up to my son's student flat. Are you heading up to Birmingham?

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 09:33 PM
My God....imagine if he was in Scotland when he said it? What am I saying...the gutless little prick wouldn't have said it in Scotland. In my line of work Scots have a reputation for being brilliant engineers, scientists and doctors and having some of the finest universities in the UK.

I'm looking forward to the pics from Sunday......please make sure Biggy's camera goes missing for a few hours at least yeah? I'm going to Birmingham, yes. I'm a bit worried because there will be a pub quiz and I get a little competitive :).

Biggles
10-12-2007, 09:38 PM
My God....imagine if he was in Scotland when he said it? What am I saying...the gutless little prick wouldn't have said it in Scotland. In my line of work Scots have a reputation for being brilliant engineers, scientists and doctors and having some of the finest universities in the UK.

I'm looking forward to the pics from Sunday......please make sure Biggy's camera goes missing for a few hours at least yeah? I'm going to Birmingham, yes. I'm a bit worried because there will be a pub quiz and I get a little competitive :).

Good luck with the quiz - they really are into those aren't they? I saw Sally was doing some on line and was tickled by the idea of two hours of questions on the double helix - got PM'd about comparing her to SD :unsure: think I am in the bad books. :dabs:

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Good luck with the quiz - they really are into those aren't they? I saw Sally was doing some on line and was tickled by the idea of two hours of questions on the double helix - got PM'd about comparing her to SD :unsure: think I am in the bad books. :dabs:

You're a bad Nog :D

MediaSlayer
10-12-2007, 09:44 PM

Yes, I have. I scoured the net for a while before asking.

I don't know the designer, but I would recognize it immediately if I saw a pic. It's a black shirt, with a flames design on the front iirc. Also, on the front it read in bold "Sworn to Rock".

Biggles
10-12-2007, 09:48 PM

I don't know the designer, but I would recognize it immediately if I saw a pic. It's a black shirt, with a flames design on the front iirc. Also, on the front it read in bold "Sworn to Rock".

It is getting tight for Hallow'een too.

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 09:58 PM

Hmmm, it's toughie alright. Where did you see it? I'm trying to think of the sort of outlet that would sell it.

You could always have a company do a mock-up of it if you can't find it. Cafepress.com allow you to download a graphic and have it transferred onto a T-shirt.

MediaSlayer
10-12-2007, 10:13 PM
I saw it displayed on the torso of a trendy portuguese fella named "pedro" while partying in vegas. We were staying at the same hostel, so not like a mate but not a stranger either. I tried to buy it, unsucessfully, then asked how he got it. He did tell me the designer but it was no one familiar to me, but that's natural I don't live in London.

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Ah! Well, London is a pretty large and diverse city, and I am deeply unfashionable so I'm struggling to help you with this one. Sorry! :)

Defy
10-13-2007, 02:21 AM
That sounds very similar to a situation I had. Only the old-ass nurse was dabbing KY Jelly on her gloved hand and loudly proclaimed, "Now this is just to make the penetration process a little smoother. It's kinda like when you get wet. Do you ever get wet?"

:sick:

Hairbautt
10-13-2007, 02:24 AM
This thread delivers.

MediaSlayer
10-13-2007, 03:37 AM
those r way better than my prostate exam story.

Squeamous
10-13-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm starting to feel grateful my nurse sticks to talking about the weather.

Something Else
10-14-2007, 12:24 AM
bout the T-shirt....Paul Smith did quite a few flame shirts a while back...ring any bells?

Alien5
10-14-2007, 12:31 AM
how much does it cost to take your smear test?

MediaSlayer
10-14-2007, 12:42 AM
bout the T-shirt....Paul Smith did quite a few flame shirts a while back...ring any bells?

no, but thx for the suggestion, I'll have a proper look when I'm able to log on again later.

Squeamous
10-14-2007, 12:10 PM

S'free innit.

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:16 PM

Were you actually under the impression that any of us would pay to have this done? :huh:

Alien5
10-14-2007, 12:24 PM
i suppose so :idunno:

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:29 PM
So...

you would pay for having an anal probe shoved up your arse, would you?

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:29 PM
In fact... don't answer that

You probably do, on a regular basis

Squeamous
10-14-2007, 02:06 PM

Were you actually under the impression that any of us would pay to have this done? :huh:

Maybe he meant 'how much would you charge me to let me take the test for you'? I hear some 'straight' men like that sort of thing :mellow:.

Hairbautt
10-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Took me five days to figure out that ya'll were talking about a pap smear.

Ew. I just learned what that was. Ew.

I'm outta this thread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/EekOut.gif

Hairbautt
10-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Ew.

Mr JP Fugley
10-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Fuck sake Herbert, are you 12.

Hairbautt
10-14-2007, 03:17 PM
No. I've been 19 for a little over a year now.

tesco
10-14-2007, 05:02 PM
No. I've been 19 for a little over a year now.