PDA

View Full Version : Requesting FTN

ilya
10-10-2007, 01:10 PM
FTN today is considered as the best tracker by many people... mostly because of it's ultimate combination between speed, community and pretimes as well as content. i want to experience that too... i would love to be a part of the FTN commuinty and contribute as much as i can to it and continue to contribute to other people here at FST as well... i know it's a long shot and i know you've seen hundreds of this kind of threads but in my opinion you should consider me a legit person-to-be-invited....

i hope that anyone who is reading this will be kind enough to share... :king:

ilya

raj3186
10-10-2007, 01:14 PM
With just one month here and a few posts??? U need to make friend's and make them trust you!!! This is the only way u can get into higher level trackers as usually trading doesn't work!!! Even i've been lookin out for ScT and FTN but i never started a thread requesting invites for them cuz i know i will not get the invites (atleast not so easy)!!
Anyway, wish u luck!!!
:)

ilya
10-10-2007, 01:32 PM
despite the pretty harsh review i thank you... and i wish you will too get SCT and FTN too :)

raj3186
10-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Ps close the thread b4 someone else gives their opinion ;)

sanjana
10-10-2007, 01:56 PM
FTN not possible and not impossible. I was looking for the same.

Good luck anyhow.:)

ilya
10-10-2007, 02:16 PM
thanks sanjana!

thejosher
10-10-2007, 03:00 PM
FTN not possible

Maybe I'm just really lucky but I got FTN and SCT in the same week without even really trying :lol:

Good luck all.

tiolewis
10-10-2007, 03:03 PM
FTN not possible and not impossible. I was looking for the same.

Good luck anyhow.:)

Yes , im looking for the same too , but as im new here im trying to let people know me , and help with something

(im talking about a high lvl tracker, not FTN in particular)

_coder_
10-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Ok im not even gona flame your thread since you have the right to do what ever you wish but seriously dude your really new here and with a top notch tracker like FTN people need to trust you. No body wants to risk their account. Just make some friends, hold some giveaways its really not that hard...

Anyways good luck with your quest..