PDA

View Full Version : ~ Atn ~ Scc Will Merge With Ftn ~

Messiah3
10-10-2007, 08:43 PM
ATN aKa AccessThe.Net

Do not question the third coming of the Messiah.

SCC and FTN in 4 weeks will be known as ATN = AccessTheNet

Our fearless leader Brandon will be returning as SysOp of the new tracker along with Zlo, Neptune and BULLSHiT.

Our SiteOps are now: Chalisto, Rapeck and DeVisual.

and im the public relations guy, i promote the site to help out the fantastic people @ this secret site!

We @ ATN have finally realized, that we should not have bashed ScT and CT, we must follow in what would have been their Glorious Moment in the Light.

PROOF! (Respects to Chalisto for taking a screenshot for me!)
--------

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6757/miessahrq4.jpg

Thank you all!
for Making SCC and FTN the best Kick ass Trackers in the WORLD!

Remember No Matter What Anyone Says! 4 Weeks You will ALL see the truth and be in SHOCK and AWE or The Brand Spanking NEw

ACCESSTHENET!

bwaduk
10-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Messiah3 could you please stop posting absolute crap bout both these sites, Brandon has totally differnent plans that to merge with SCT, like all the crap before with SCT & CC, its just pure and utter bullshit!!!

Polarbear
10-10-2007, 08:49 PM
let's see how many people will feed the troll this time:

Messiah3
10-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Messiah3 could you please stop posting absolute crap bout both these sites, Brandon has totally differnent plans that to merge with SCT, like all the crap before with SCT & CC, its just pure and utter bullshit!!!

bwaduk its true its true

Brandon asked me to post this for him!
oh
and im not suppose to tell you this, but you have been nominated for Global moderator on the new tracker..
but dont tell anyone...

let's see how many people will feed the troll this time ....

Thanks for supporting the thread!

Brandon
10-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Just so everyone knows. Messiah = Agent47. Former SCN sysop and current staff at another site that i cant remember ATM. This would be more realistic if you'd left me out though Agent ;) I'm no longer staff at FTN, but I guess you wouldnt know that since you had us delete you so you could try and get rid of the former activities you did on SCN like giving our users IP's and such.

fstrulz
10-10-2007, 08:53 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/finga_photo/orly1fh.gif

I feel sorry for that kid, Agent47. :noes:

Messiah3
10-10-2007, 08:53 PM
---------------

Also i just hope Brandon trusts them
cause SCC needs 1300 euros a month and they make 1600-2000 per month, they have probably 10Grand+ in their account!

I saw DeVisual looking at this new beemer in Stockholm the other day! :P

Just so everyone knows. Messiah = Agent47. Former SCN sysop and current staff at another site that i cant remember ATM. This would be more realistic if you'd left me out though Agent ;) I'm no longer staff at FTN, but I guess you wouldnt know that since you had us delete you so you could try and get rid of the former activities you did on SCN like giving our users IP's and such.

Hi Brandon!

Still mad at me for leaving u :lol:

I told you, im not gay and i dont want to stick it in your pooper :pinch:

Go bug Chalisto damn it

ur still having sex with fat girls?

Brandon
10-10-2007, 08:56 PM
---------------

Also i just hope Brandon trusts them
cause SCC needs 1300 euros a month and they make 1600-2000 per month, they have probably 10Grand+ in their account!

I saw DeVisual looking at this new beemer in Stockholm the other day! :P

You wonder why I stopped helping you and SCN. The day you grow up will be the day I stop to even consider ever helping you again. Your maturity is so lacking I'm shocked I didn't notice in the very beginning. BTW, Most people know those posts made on my acct weren't by me, so don't waste your time ;)

fstrulz
10-10-2007, 08:57 PM

ur still having sex with fat girls dudes?

That's what you've been doing since your site SceneNetwork died.

XS75
10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
:lol:

/me goes to read the old merger thread

Messiah3
10-10-2007, 09:00 PM
ur still having sex with fat girls dudes?

Ask Brandon why SCN really died.. ;)

His hands are bloodstained and its not from fisting you. :-P

and
fat girls need love to, if they didnt get any you certainly wouldnt be here today :)

Brandon
10-10-2007, 09:02 PM

and
fat girls need love to, if they didnt get any you certainly wouldnt be here today :)

Lets get all SCN staff in here to tell the story :)
You couldn't code for shit so I offered to help, then you started doing shit behind others backs without telling them.. Oh and lets not forget about you posting peoples IP's out to the public. You killed your own site bro, stop blaming me for leaving you ;)

fstrulz
10-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Sure, kid.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8810/makeyourowndamntombstonwk0.jpg

Brandon
10-10-2007, 09:03 PM
lmao

Messiah3
10-10-2007, 09:04 PM

and

Lets get all SCN staff in here to tell the story :)
You couldn't code for shit so I offered to help, then you started doing shit behind others backs without telling them.. Oh and lets not forget about you posting peoples IP's out to the public. You killed your own site bro, stop blaming me for leaving you ;)

lets call em niggas out :D

u came and left and came and left and then blamed me on unrelated things cause you wanted to jerk us around for a while, and those posting ips ;)
all traders and cheaters ;)
and getting rid of you was the best thing that could happen to ScN cause then we could finally rest in peace :)

Sure, kid.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8810/makeyourowndamntombstonwk0.jpg

dude ur ps skillz are sick,

Brandon
10-10-2007, 09:05 PM
SCT, FTN, SCC, TiT, etc.. are all legends. Don't hate on us for being successful Agent. You tried, but its your own fault for taking it down the road you did.

Messiah3
10-10-2007, 09:06 PM
SCT, FTN, SCC, TiT, etc.. are all legends. Don't hate on us for being successful Agent. You tried, but its your own fault for taking it down the road you did.

ooo look @ all the ppl viewing :D

and i didnt say they suck like you do to people who dont have affiliation with those sites :P

and i think we are getting offtopic

MUCH to DO in Preparation for ATN!

Brandon
10-10-2007, 09:07 PM

u came and left and came and left and then blamed me on unrelated things cause you wanted to jerk us around for a while, and those posting ips ;)
and getting rid of you was the best thing that could happen to ScN cause then we could finally rest in peace :)

lol, yea I kept coming back because I kept forgiving your lame ass. You just said I left, and then you said you got rid of me ;) Make up your mind lol

You're fighting a losing battle dude. I have FTN under my belt, why would I need to jerk you around ;)

Messiah3
10-10-2007, 09:08 PM

lol, yea I kept coming back because I kept forgiving your lame ass. You just said I left, and then you said you got rid of me ;) Make up your mind lol

You're fighting a losing battle dude. I have FTN under my belt, why would I need to jerk you around ;)

staff know the truth ;)

btw

why did you name the SCN database server FTN?

were u planning on stealing it or where u using it for your own purposes?

Skiz
10-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Thread locked.

Douch-wad banned.

Rumors dispelled.

Carry on; nothing to see here.

:wave: