PDA

View Full Version : ScT & FTN

WhiteWizard20
10-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if ScT and FTN are really worth going after? I heard good things about both of the sites and I have seen many people responding to the giveaways for them. I've never been to either of them but for those who are on either one or both of them is the effort really worth it? Which one do u think is better and why? Thanks for letting me know.

Polarbear
10-10-2007, 11:04 PM
is the effort really worth it?

absolutely

_coder_
10-10-2007, 11:05 PM
is the effort really worth it?

absolutely

Not really...

fstrulz
10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
You can get almost everything in SCT and FTN <- in ->TorrentLeech and RevTT... The only difference is they're a lil faster and have better pretimes... FTN also has one of the best staff and community.

Grind$oFine
10-10-2007, 11:10 PM
From my experience (with a lot of "hard to get into" trackers) it doesn't take much effort if you genuinely want the tracker for a good reason and you can show other people you'd be a trusted user.

And I think it's worth it, but it also depends on what you want...
If you just want a site that provides good 0-day stuff and you're not picky about it, RevTT, TL, ST etc. are all fine sites for it.

p1r4t3
10-10-2007, 11:11 PM
hey fstrulz what happened to ur next JA sig? :D btw nice to see u found your sense of humour <3

btw I find these threads that say is something worth going after? what are you gonna do? trade and get banned again? #%^$#%^$#^%$^$^%

make friends within the community, hang out and you ll get all the invites u ever want. Trackers are not going anywhere and ftn just increased its userbase, so did sct *hint hint

Saroman
10-10-2007, 11:21 PM
You can get almost everything in SCT and FTN <- in ->TorrentLeech and RevTT... The only difference is they're a lil faster and have better pretimes... FTN also has one of the best staff and community.

Have been quoting same thing since last month...but the noone seems to understand :P

Cmon
10-10-2007, 11:28 PM
do you need some effort to join? maybe yes if you try to find it from here

embolism
10-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Although I am not a member at any of those sites (lol)
I do want to say:
People want those trackers cuz they are rated high...cmon we are not kids (no pun intended) to be taken for a ride!
So like whatever is said above...they are worth it

But..the fun is in getting them
In life, you need to have challenges and goals..only then comes the interest to live every day :)

so stop asking, go for what you want! in a fair way :)
I will be with you..in that chase..so beat me to it :P :) :P

kakuromon
10-10-2007, 11:56 PM

Zlo? I know you aren't talking about Brandon. He's an asshole.

Chewy
10-11-2007, 12:03 AM
^^WTF? Brandon is cool as hell dude...

embolism
10-11-2007, 12:06 AM
No abuse on FST...@ Kakuromon (anyway your name sounds like moron)

celtic
10-11-2007, 12:10 AM
lol at above post.

Tbh is any site worth it ? its personal choice really....

thejosher
10-11-2007, 01:19 AM
SCC is just as good as either of them 99% of the time really as far as pre times and content goes.

FTN has a great community.

Both FTN and SCT have some good packs.. SCC has some but not nearly as much.

SCC+TL and you'd be fine really.

FTN is really nice, though, if you have a slower upload OR if you jump on releases late as you don't have to worry about ratios.

Kyl3KK
10-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Like Josh said, if you have TL and SCC, you're set.

However, those packs are too good to pass up and if you want ScT/FTN, hunt for them. If you really want it, you will get it.

Adam1990
10-11-2007, 01:58 AM
Every tracker has its own strengths. I use scc/sct for their fast pre times and speeds. I use FTN for its free leech packs and community. And I use tl for something older I need and I don't have to worry about seeding it back.

dedlikeoscar
10-11-2007, 02:33 AM

Whatever, Brandon is freakin awesome. Most Sysops/Admins/Mods let the power go to their heads and are rude. Did you ever consider that the problem is you and not Brandon?

seppypom
10-11-2007, 02:48 AM
http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/g2/d/12498-1/27ahgeeez.jpg

thejosher
10-11-2007, 02:57 AM

Blank post? :lol:

Brandon
10-11-2007, 02:58 AM

Don't see why you say that.. I usually try to do the best I can to help people, although if you're one of the ones who I didnt get an invite to and you're upset about that I apologize. Anyways, sorry I rubbed you the wrong way :ermm:

thejosher
10-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Yeah... I really don't know Brandon all that well (yet! :) ) but the bit that I have talked to him he seems like a really nice guy.

And he gave me a FTN invite, so that counts for something :lol:

seppypom
10-11-2007, 03:28 AM

Blank post? :lol:

not blank from where i sit

Skiz
10-11-2007, 04:47 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering if ScT and FTN are really worth going after? I heard good things about both of the sites and I have seen many people responding to the giveaways for them. I've never been to either of them but for those who are on either one or both of them is the effort really worth it? Which one do u think is better and why? Thanks for letting me know.

Do you all have the slightest inclination of how the search function works?

Are you aware of the stickies which rank these trackers?

How about the existence of this same thread being created at least 3 times per week?

ffs.....