PDA

View Full Version : Another futile request.

xJohnxSmithx
10-11-2007, 12:13 AM
This is the only time i have and will request an ftn invite. I know it's futile, i know i should make more efriends, more posts...
The reason i want the invite is more curiousity than anything. I have all the files i need. I am kinda shy when it comes to thred count. If it's all that its supposed to be, and it is meant to be. Its now or never. I do however have no intention of making it my only tracker. I have many specialized trackers that i love.

i don't need any advice on how to or not to get an invite. I will forget about it, if i don't get it...I don't need something i have never known.

thanks

kakuromon
10-11-2007, 12:15 AM
wow you want an ftn invite? im shocked.

Grind$oFine
10-11-2007, 12:17 AM
wow you want an ftn invite? im shocked.

No one appreciates your spam...

Good luck xJohnxSmithx :)

eden297
10-11-2007, 12:19 AM
maybe a speedtest and ratios will help.

good luck

mrnobody
10-11-2007, 12:20 AM
good luck m8

xJohnxSmithx
10-11-2007, 12:21 AM
lol
thanks Grind you are a kind soul. rep point added ;)

and no more spam please, I'd rather see this thred fade into the distance

If someone is serious. they know they can get all my ratios... and there are other better ways to find out info on people i think. but tyvm for the suggestion. :)

kakuromon
10-11-2007, 12:24 AM
lol
thanks Grind you are a kind soul. rep point added ;)

and no more spam please, I'd rather see this thred fade into the distance

If someone is serious. they know they can get all my ratios... but there are better ways to find out info on people.
wow dude, now rep means fucking nothing if you just give it out for cool comments.
let me rep you for your worthless request.

xJohnxSmithx
10-11-2007, 12:31 AM
lol
they really don't mean much to me. I always ask for no rep points when i give away invites. But grind is i kind soul. i have read his other posts. he is not an ass like you. Rep points are not just for your invite trading. I can give them for anything i want.

anyways get the hell out of my thred. You are the most useless waste of space i have ever met.

hippoxtc
10-11-2007, 06:47 AM
lol
they really don't mean much to me. I always ask for no rep points when i give away invites. But grind is i kind soul. i have read his other posts. he is not an ass like you. Rep points are not just for your invite trading. I can give them for anything i want.

anyways get the hell out of my thred. You are the most useless waste of space i have ever met.

lol looks like kakuromon is having a bad day or something like it. :lol: Good luck xJohnxSmithx

xJohnxSmithx
10-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Ya
He's a bit cranky this morning

Sench
10-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Good luck mate :)