PDA

View Full Version : Db login problem

limpingaret
10-11-2007, 10:31 AM
i have a db acc and it's almost 2 weeks since db url isn't working 4 me :(, u have the same issue ?

PirateEagle
10-11-2007, 10:34 AM
i have a db acc and it's almost 2 weeks since db url isn't working 4 me :(, u have the same issue ?
it is working fine for me but maybe you have ip range banned what it says when you go in DB page...

limpingaret
10-11-2007, 11:21 AM
The connection has timed out

The server at danishbits.org is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

kyuuchi
10-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Connection timeout is usually a problem with your provider. Talk to your ISP, they might able to do something about it. I don't think there is anything you can do on your part. But since its a pirate site, probably not a good idea to talk to your ISP.

limpingaret
10-11-2007, 12:23 PM
i've asked 3 different friends of mine how leave in the same country , all diff isp and all of them cannot connect to db :shifty: (so maybe Romanian's ips ban :whistling)

silhoutte
10-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Simple!! Try a proxy ;)

kyuuchi
10-11-2007, 12:51 PM
i've asked 3 different friends of mine how leave in the same country , all diff isp and all of them cannot connect to db :shifty: (so maybe Romanian's ips ban :whistling)

I think maybe all the ISP route through the same service provider. (A lot of our ISP use Asianetcom down here in NZ, not sure about the provider down in Europe). I suggest you do a tracert through dos command and see if its the provider's fault, if it is then I don't think much you can do.