PDA

View Full Version : FTN invitation for me?

Allexandar
10-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Well... if someone have FTN invitation for me...

I know that FTN is on the top of tracker scene so i'd like to be on the top!
I won't beg you,i won't give you my sister and i'll repay you with honesty,good behaviour and some good giveaways!

Please,don't tell me how i need to make friends first,coz i can't take you on beer,can't show you town and we can't laugh together or do something else that friends do,so...

That's all,thank you! :D

bataya
10-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Allexandar is good person and trusty friend. If anybody deserve FTN invitation that`s he... Give him invitation and you will not regret.

Allexandar
10-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Allexandar is good person and trusty friend. If anybody deserve FTN invitation that`s he... Give him invitation and you will not regret.

Thank you my friend,hope someone share ur opinion! ;)

Allexandar
10-11-2007, 09:27 PM
ftn is very hard.good luck

Yes,i agree but maybe someone invite me,who knows!

Allexandar
10-12-2007, 08:01 AM
bump

zema
10-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Bataya svaka cast! That is attitude! When I was thirteen I wanted to have longer legs. Today stepping on 50 I still donīt have longer legs or FTN account! Why do You need FTN account Allexandar - to be part of privileged ones? Please, explain to me - I am member at Demonoid, AOM, OINK, Aradi and Nordic-t.org - what I can get at FTN that I canīt get at above mentioned?
my regards

Allexandar
10-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Why you think that FTN members are privileged? :lol:
Why someone need more and better?
You have your demonoid and you are happy with that(that's your business),i have,starting from level 4: OiNK,BTmusic,TheDVDClub,CZone,BitMeTv,ScT and TT...

Now i want FTN and i don't see what's bad in that?!

I'm alredy gave for free OiNK and ScT invitation to members on this forum and i'll give again when i get them,so what so bad in asking one?

We have different point of view,so... end of discussion!

Ghost+Rider
10-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Edit:Sorry i think i hijacked ur thread...:!!

Necronomicon
10-12-2007, 11:14 AM
With this addiction we can't live our personal lives properly..This is the truth Trading invites badly affects everyonez personal life..u got sct now luk for e**** got e**** now luk for more now got all trackers buffer the shit.... so fuck trackers enjoy warez and get a life :)
Can't agree more. I have been trough this. I had a legion of trackers. Started to give them away - or just abandon them.;)

mrnobody
10-12-2007, 11:15 AM
two things i liked in ur post....

i won't give you my sister.....[and]

Please,don't tell me how i need to make friends first,coz i can't take you on beer,can't show you town and we can't laugh together or do something else that friends do,so...

anyways, good luck mate. hope someone gives u one.

[quote=Ghost+Rider;2328812]
With this addiction we can't live our personal lives properly..This is the truth Trading invites badly affects everyonez personal life..u got sct now luk for e**** got e**** now luk for more now got all trackers buffer the shit.... so fuck trackers enjoy warez and get a life :)

can't disagree.

Allexandar
10-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I agree with zema..I have lately realised that wut i am lukin for are not rare trackers but the satisfaction that i have more than every other FST member..I hv realized that trading is shit!

I'm very glad that you get your life back, but i'm pretty satisfied with my life- maybe coz i have strong personality,who knows... ;) and FTN is my last station,you'll see!

Ghost+Rider
10-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I agree with zema..I have lately realised that wut i am lukin for are not rare trackers but the satisfaction that i have more than every other FST member..I hv realized that trading is shit!

I'm very glad that you get your life back, but i'm pretty satisfied with my life- maybe coz i have strong personality,who knows... ;) and FTN is my last station,you'll see!

Well i have edited the post already i think it was a sort of spam frm my side :P
Hope FTN is ur last station and u grab it ;)

Allexandar
10-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Thank you guys,and don't worry,we are here to say what we thinking so no hard feelings :P

zema
10-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Why you think that FTN members are privileged? :lol:
Why someone need more and better?
You have your demonoid and you are happy with that(that's your business),i have,starting from level 4: OiNK,BTmusic,TheDVDClub,CZone,BitMeTv,ScT and TT...

Now i want FTN and i don't see what's bad in that?!

I'm alredy gave for free OiNK and ScT invitation to members on this forum and i'll give again when i get them,so what so bad in asking one?

We have different point of view,so... end of discussion!
Sorry, no hard feelings. I like thepiratebay by the way - forgot what level was that but anyway You will get what You want. I took for granted that I can say what I think...

Brandon
10-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Sorry, no hard feelings. I like thepiratebay by the way - forgot what level was that but anyway You will get what You want. I took for granted that I can say what I think...

Piratebay pwns :) It's level 10 btw..
Good luck guy asking for ftn invite. Hope you don't end up screwing someone over :P

thejosher
10-12-2007, 04:35 PM

Yeah, I hear it's impossible to get an invite nowadays. :happy:

Allexandar
10-12-2007, 04:36 PM

Good luck guy asking for ftn invite. Hope you don't end up screwing someone over :P

Look who is here :D

Thank you but,it seems that i don't have much luck here since you are not staff... and you missed my pm while you were staff!;)

ekk3123
10-12-2007, 04:40 PM
I think it's possible to people to get FTN invites easy. but NOT by posting a thread about it. then the ftn staff knows about it and were all screwed. If someone invites you then they will know and ban both you and the inviters account on ftn.. so try a diferent tactic in like 2 weeks. try to get friends that have ftn and ask them in om or msn or whatever after a while when you are trusted and someone can invite you to ftn withot any worries of you screwing them over.

Good luck friend. I dont meen to be mean but you know, this is the way it works.

Allexandar
10-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I think it's possible to people to get FTN invites easy. but NOT by posting a thread about it. then the ftn staff knows about it and were all screwed. If someone invites you then they will know and ban both you and the inviters account on ftn.. so try a diferent tactic in like 2 weeks. try to get friends that have ftn and ask them in om or msn or whatever after a while when you are trusted and someone can invite you to ftn withot any worries of you screwing them over.

Good luck friend. I dont meen to be mean but you know, this is the way it works.

About friends- read my first post!
Second,i don't know personaly noone that is FTN member so i can't ask "him" and about screwing- lots of them are invited through threads like this and noone banned as i know!

You could ask my email on pm if you like to invite me :P

zema
10-12-2007, 05:52 PM
[/quote]

sorry I am completely lost with Your levels - what it means Piratebay pwns!?

Allexandar
10-13-2007, 12:41 PM
bump

mrnobody
10-13-2007, 12:52 PM

sorry I am completely lost with Your levels - what it means Piratebay pwns!?

he forgot to put decimal in between :whistling

Allexandar
10-14-2007, 12:34 PM
...bump...

Allexandar
10-15-2007, 04:24 PM
I realized that... this topic is pointless so i'm closing!:frusty:

Thank you all for reading my pointless request,especially you with invitation!

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 11:14 PM
And today is my birthday... 4. november :partytime

aysomc
11-03-2007, 11:18 PM
hes on my ignore list so i assume he was a dick to me in the past for no reason, those people get no attention from me so i hope he doesnt get it.

mrnobody
11-03-2007, 11:21 PM
And today is my birthday... 4. november :partytime

:hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd:

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 11:21 PM
hes on my ignore list so i assume he was a dick to me in the past for no reason, those people get no attention from me so i hope he doesnt get it.

Who's dick now?
And,You are still on my personal shit list...

Keep your hopes for yourself,ok?!

Thank you squirr3l :D (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360)

asafb
11-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Well, I'm not being a dick right now.
I just don't want you to get an invite especially with an aggressive first post like that..
You could have said, "Those who prefer to give advices please don't give them because I know what it takes to get it but I'm too lazy to do it so I'm doing an useless thread like this"

I'm serious,And didn't try to make fun of you/flame you

Take it to your attention...

P.S.
I still remember your compliment which you said to me, in a very nice,ease way...:frusty::frusty:

amirji
11-03-2007, 11:40 PM

I won't beg you,i won't give you my sister and i'll repay you with honesty,good behaviour and some good giveaways!

So wait.. have you gave your sister before? :naughty:

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 11:44 PM

You are idiot,you know that?!:sick:

asafb
11-03-2007, 11:45 PM

And now for sure you'll get an invite by being a prick :frusty:

amirji
11-03-2007, 11:45 PM

Allexandar, joking... lighten up a little, maybe your wish will come your way if you do.... laugh man... smile...

;)

:pinch: oops... lol

Allexandar
11-03-2007, 11:47 PM

Do you have a sister?

I don't think so!;)

Actatoi
11-04-2007, 12:20 AM

Do you have a sister?

I don't think so!;)

I do, but I also got some humour. Especially on a internet forum. Lighten up, don't worry be happy. Maybe you would get the FTN invite faster as well if you did. Grumpy arrogant people are not that popular you know :cool:

chillincool
11-04-2007, 03:08 AM
I like arrogant people CrazyIW. They are easy to troll.

Allexandar
11-18-2007, 06:16 PM
:whoosh:

Nice to be on the top:lol: