PDA

View Full Version : blackcats please

esco123
10-11-2007, 02:37 PM
can someone please give me a blackcats account, i know i missed out on open-sign ups but they have closed before i had a chance to get one, so if someone out there is kind enough to give their account please can i have it?

YoYoY
10-11-2007, 02:41 PM
You know , i see most of the people here asking for this site i don't know why
But i remember 2 or 3 month ago there were alot of BCG invites in giveaways and no one asking for it
i hope you are really want this account for your personal use
because i think most of the guys who asked for it are traders and want BCG because it will be high level soon
good luck :)

esco123
10-11-2007, 02:46 PM
i really want BCG, iv been looking for a private games tracker and recently i found out that this one is the best out there and i really want one for personal use, i wouldnt even think about trading it as i love games.

stoi
10-11-2007, 02:49 PM
sorry but we are closed and no invites online at all atm.

We will be like this till at least the start of the new year, we just want to see how many of our 100,000 members want to apart of the community or just let their accounts slip away never to be seen again.

so we just realy want to consolodate what we have, and see where we stand in a few months time.

also if invites come back, it will be a lot harder to get them (PU and above wont get 1 a week like before thats for sure)