PDA

View Full Version : You've been flamed

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 08:00 PM
No idea what this is for, the name just popped into my head.

Probably a racist poke at Jelemy Beader

I can't believe I'm posting this, it's just popping into my head and I'm typing it. Someone stop me for the love of God

Spider_dude
10-11-2007, 08:09 PM
25k well spent is my opinion.

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Huh

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 08:53 PM
I said someone was a munter today, and got accused of being racist just because she was a brown person. Can anyone else beat that for a handwringing, kneejerk, white middle class ex-colonial guilt complex over an otherwise innocent comment?

Proper Bo
10-11-2007, 08:59 PM
I said someone was a munter today, and got accused of being racist just because she was a brown person. Can anyone else beat that for a handwringing, kneejerk, white middle class ex-colonial guilt complex over an otherwise innocent comment?

Homophobe.

Biggles
10-11-2007, 09:01 PM

Homophobe.

Lesbian

Proper Bo
10-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Homophobe.

Lesbian

Racist.

Biggles
10-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Lesbian

Racist.

Hmmmph :ermm:

we can't all like people from the Isle of Man

Proper Bo
10-11-2007, 09:07 PM
We could if you weren't a racist.

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 09:09 PM
:fist:

Biggles
10-11-2007, 09:11 PM

but they are three legged tailless bastards :unsure:

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 09:12 PM

Called the other half a Nazi in front of his female german colleage the other day. :dabs:

Squeamous
10-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh they're just mad in Germany! A telly personality was ordered off a chat show in Germany recently for daring to suggest the Nazis did anything good at all for Germany ever. That definitely beats mine or your paltry offerings.

Spider_dude
10-11-2007, 10:31 PM
25k is the fine we got today jp. money well spent.

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 10:57 PM
No, disagree. Money thrown down the toilet and our reputation tarnished because of a fucking idiot.

GCFC should sue the cunt's arse.

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:01 PM
cunt's arse.

Contradiction in terms or misplaced ownership?

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Quote from :earl:

"That cunt's an arse"

True Story.

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:06 PM
No, disagree. Money thrown down the toilet and our reputation tarnished because of a fucking idiot.

Surely the fact that he has been outed as a complete twat suffices plus the bannage obviously

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:10 PM

Surely the fact that he has been outed as a complete twat suffices plus the bannage obviously

No, sue him for the loss. He wasn't even a season ticket holder so it's not like he's being banned from doing something he does regliarly anyway.

Bet no other twat does it if the club sue him for £25,000.

Job done.

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:14 PM

No, sue him for the loss. He wasn't even a season ticket holder so it's not like he's being banned from doing something he does regliarly anyway.

Bet no other twat does it if the club sue him for £25,000.

Job done.

Oh right - I was talking about Dida but it works both ways. Has he got 25K? He could be polishing in the trophy room for years to pay .

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Don't care, it doesn't matter what he's got. Sue the fuck out of him.

He could possibly have cost us being thrown out of the competition. Meaning the real fans not seeing the rest of the games. Plus losing our reputation as great fans. Plus losing revenue of about £5,000,000. Possibly being banned for next year losing another £10,000,000.

That kind of thing can cripple a club like ours in a wee league like the SPL.

All because some pished guy wanted to run onto a park and be a total prick. Fuck him he cared not one jot about anyone else.

lynx
10-11-2007, 11:23 PM

but they are three legged tailless bastards :unsure:
That's so untrue it's just not true.

I heard of a manxman (mankerman? :ermm:) who knew both his fathers.

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:25 PM

He could possibly have cost us being thrown out of the competition. Meaning the real fans not seeing the rest of the games. Plus losing our reputation as great fans. Plus losing revenue of about £5,000,000. Possibly being banned for next year losing another £10,000,000.

All because some pished guy wanted to run onto a park and be a total prick. Fuck him he cared not one jot about anyone else.

Could just nail his prick to the goal post pre match like and let regular punters throw rotten tomatoes

Got to be a deterrent to all but budding Conservative MPs

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Great pun on the title fugly.....and sue him yarp, good plan the fat fuck deserves it...

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:29 PM

Could just nail his prick to the goal post pre match like and let regular punters throw rotten tomatoes

Got to be a deterrent to all but budding Conservative MPs

Nope, ruin the bastard. It's the only way to make the point to anyone else who might think about it.

Some tit might decide to come to one of our games and run onto the park, heaven forfend they might not even be a Celtic supporter.

Total destruction of the man's life. It's the only way to go.

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeh that's a great idea! I'm off down the Arsenal to invade there pitch and get them banned from the european cup. Not that they'd ever win it anyway, or ever have :lol:

My hat goes off to Mr.Wenger for being the only manager I know to complete a hat-trick of euro final losses:
UEFA Cup Final lost .....tick
Cup Winners Cup Final lost....tick
European Cup Final lost...tick

where does he go from there?

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeh that's a great idea! I'm off down the Arsenal to invade there pitch and get them banned from the european cup. Not that they'd ever win it anyway, or ever have :lol:

My hat goes off to Mr.Wenger for being the only manager I know to complete a hat-trick of euro final losses:
UEFA Cup Final lost .....tick
Cup Winners Cup Final lost....tick
European Cup Final lost...tick

where does he go from there?

Second highest turnover of any club, in the World.

Only Real Madrid are higher and they barely turn a profit.

£50,000,000 profit declared.

Over £3,000,000 matchday takings.

Likely to be (financially) the World's biggest club within the next year.

Got £16,000,000 for Terry Henry and spent fuck all on bringing people in. The players left love Henry being away.

Youth policy has effectively given him his team for this year. Had a transfer budget of £100,000,000 and said "nah, don't need it".

Playing at one of the best stadiums in the World.

The man's an arse.

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:43 PM
He's just in it for the cash and young boys if you ask me....

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:51 PM
He's just in it for the cash and young boys if you ask me....

Your point.

It's business now mate. Fact.

We are doing the same. The Club comes before the team. No offence to the man but let's hope we never need a Fergus to step in and save us again.

For the record - I make him a Celtic great btw.

Something Else
10-12-2007, 12:01 AM
My point being he sells em off once there too old for him to touch...and at a profit too! I mean that smirk he wears, surely only a paedo would wear one of those.

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:43 AM
My point being he sells em off once there too old for him to touch...and at a profit too! I mean that smirk he wears, surely only a paedo would wear one of those.

I think you may be being a wee bit too tangential for me.

CrabGirl
10-12-2007, 12:45 AM
I can't believe you've been out-isoscelated.

For shame.

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:52 AM
You're just making up words now.

CrabGirl
10-12-2007, 12:55 AM
I know. It's great. In my course the other week I came out with "broccolial" and "asparagatory" and "brassican" to descibe a french wine which smelt of, frankly, overboiled veg. I think I may have failed.

Something Else
10-12-2007, 01:06 AM
asparagatory :lol: that's a great one, I'm knickin that, thx..

CrabGirl
10-12-2007, 01:14 AM
asparagatory :lol: that's a great one, I'm knickin that, thx..

s'yours! :D

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Discombobulate is a real word but if you ask most people they assume (or even better know) that it's made up.

Yes, I have asked most people. In alphabetical order.

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 11:54 AM
I've always known that was a real word. The only reason I don't use it is because it reminds me of doddering menopausal women.

Something Else
10-12-2007, 11:57 AM
This thread needs jeremy beadle's small hand if you ask me..I'm off to find it....

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:33 PM
I've always known that was a real word.

Always, were you some kind of child progeny.

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 12:41 PM
I've always known that was a real word.

Always, were you some kind of child progeny.

Yes........or did you mean prodigy?

:P

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 01:15 PM
I think we both know what I meant.

At least I'm fairly certain you do. I'm not so sure about me.

thewizeard
10-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Really.. you have