10-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Killer 23????

Thank you. Whoever it was!:rolleyes:

weenden
10-11-2007, 10:14 PM
i didnt do it

Mathea
10-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Did I miss something? I thought tweaker was the one aspiring to be the next grand dragon? Who the hell is killer?

/me is lost

100%
10-11-2007, 10:24 PM
self termination, by request.

All relevant files deleted.

He was a dude.

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 10:25 PM
self termination, by request.

All relevant files deleted.

He was a dude.

Sucide. The cowardly bugger. Ahh well. He left me with my accolade.... "slag with crabs". You had to love him.

He'll be missed. :cry:

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Who's killer23, I'm not familiar with her work.

Alien5
10-11-2007, 11:02 PM
:cry: :shifty:

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Who's killer23, I'm not familiar with her work.

She's dead to me now. :pinch:

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:03 PM
He took the hump because a couple of flange pictures were deleted in the Ass thread and promptly flounced off.

Weird and wonderful. :01:

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Oh that prick, the pathetic flamer trying to noise people up for no reason. I had him on ignore.

Good riddance says I. Well done Skizo for banning the account.

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:08 PM
There was definate moundage showing in those pics. Not that I have anything against mound but hey, rules is rules.

Allen. Are you trying to insinuate you know something more?

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh that prick, the pathetic flamer trying to noise people up for no reason. I had him on ignore.

Good riddance says I. Well done Skizo for banning the account.

He gave me the best entertainment I've had in months! Told me I was making up my boyfriend because I was a pathetic lonely woman with cats, and a slag with crabs. He was brilliant! :rolleyes:

Alien5
10-11-2007, 11:11 PM
nope, i was just posting smilies about killer23 & pictures of moundage

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:11 PM
There was definate moundage showing in those pics. Not that I have anything against mound but hey, rules is rules.

Allen. Are you trying to insinuate you know something more?

Seemed convinced the rules were only being applied to him and consequently developed a severe pout despite several of his pictures being left up.

Paranoia in action - wonder what he was on.

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:12 PM
CG

So why did the chap with a baby sized penis and who liked to fuck fags up the arse annoy you so much.

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:17 PM
poor killer23, he just couldn't stop posting those vag photo's :(

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:19 PM
CG

So why did the chap with a baby sized penis and who liked to fuck fags up the arse annoy you so much.

Ok I'll explain.

Horrid little fucks like those you've mentioned are just abusive indiscriminately, with very little imagination. They blanket epithet with no reason other than to impose their presence. Killer 23 wasn't much better but as he was prepared to enter into a conversation and then slag the arse off me for what he thought in his tiny little mind were good reasons I found him more acceptable than the others. Plus he was infinately more entertaining as you could wind him up something rotten. :cool:

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:21 PM
CG

Ok I'll explain.

Horrid little fucks like those you've mentioned are just abusive indiscriminately, with very little imagination. They blanket epithet with no reason other than to impose their presence. Killer 23 wasn't much better but as he was prepared to enter into a conversation and then slag the arse off me for what he thought in his tiny little mind were good reasons I found him more acceptable than the others. Plus he was infinately more entertaining as you could wind him up something rotten. :cool:

He apparently was also able to wind himself up :blink:

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:28 PM
I even pm'd him telling him not to worry and stay around, he was pure entertainment for a cunt like me :(

Biggles
10-11-2007, 11:32 PM
I even pm'd him telling him not to worry and stay around, he was pure entertainment for a cunt like me :(

Yeah he was alright - the ownster tards were just kids being ownster tards. When they are old enough they get to graduate to ebaumsworld :yup:

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:32 PM
He was a total prick, he got banned, good riddance. Well done Skizo.

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:34 PM
C'mon fugly there are different levels of 'total prick' and he wasn't quite vauxhall conference, more 2nd division IMO..

CrabGirl
10-11-2007, 11:43 PM

No I agree with you. There are no levels of prickess, If you are a prick you are a prick. It just depends on whether people are willing to put up with you. He was deliberatly abusive from the start and a twat throughout and because he was amusing in a huffy teenage way I was willing to an extent to put up with the wanker. However I am glad he's gone because wankers begat wankers. :happy:

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Ben Chaise,

Nah, the ownster guy (as two people) was just a pathetic and bad flamer. If anything flamers are funny. I find them amusing

He was a troll.

Trolls are the scum of the interweb. They know what they are doing and go out of their way to really upset people. That's just cunt behaviour.

Good ban in my opinion.

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:48 PM

No I agree with you. There are no levels of prickess, If you are a prick you are a prick. It just depends on whether people are willing to put up with you. He was deliberatly abusive from the start and a twat throughout and because he was amusing in a huffy teenage way I was willing to an extent to put up with the wanker. However I am glad he's gone because wankers begat wankers. :happy:

Sorry to be tense here, but "beget", Shirley.

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Well he left as a very upset little troll I think so his trolling ways must've backfired pretty bad... :lol:

Mr JP Fugley
10-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Boo fucking hoo.

He'll be back with a different name then.

Look at Billy FFS. He can't stay away from the place.

Something Else
10-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Billy?

Biggles
10-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Billy :ph34r:

Talk of the devil and he is sure to appear

What is his current guise anyhoo? :lol:

CrabGirl
10-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Ben Chaise,

Nah, the ownster guy (as two people) was just a pathetic and bad flamer. If anything flamers are funny. I find them amusing

He was a troll.

Trolls are the scum of the interweb. They know what they are doing and go out of their way to really upset people. That's just cunt behaviour.

Good ban in my opinion.

Maybe it's just my opinion but nasty little spammers who fuck up the board annoy me more than people I can argue with. I didn't mind his cunt behaviour because I could argue against it. I cant do that with little boys using vile language. I'm still glad he's gone though.

Something Else
10-12-2007, 12:05 AM
Ben Chaise :glag: I like that :D

Biggles
10-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Ben Chaise,

He was a troll.

Good ban in my opinion.

Maybe it's just my opinion but nasty little spammers who fuck up the board annoy me more than people I can argue with. I didn't mind his cunt behaviour because I could argue against it. I cant do that with little boys using vile language. I'm still glad he's gone though.

Self bannage tho - as soon as he realises he was being a twunt he will be back - unless he is too embarrassed obviously.

CrabGirl
10-12-2007, 12:09 AM

Self bannage tho - as soon as he realises he was being a twunt he will be back - unless he is too embarrassed obviously.

He'll come back pretending to be a middle aged french lady from kent. :rolleyes:

Biggles
10-12-2007, 12:11 AM

He'll come back pretending to be a middle aged french lady from kent. :rolleyes:

Guillaume :cry:

CrabGirl
10-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I miss him. Bloody manker.

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Damn your harshness manker.

weenden
10-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Killer 23 must have lost his comp privlages in the stone house maybe after solitary he'll be back with a fresh attitude towards life ...or not

Barbarossa
10-12-2007, 09:31 AM
He was a very strange kid. It's a shame he felt that he was better than the board. :dabs:

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
To be fair a steaming pile of turd would be superior to most of us.

thewizeard
10-12-2007, 10:06 AM
..would it?

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Well it would be an elephant turd in your case.

thewizeard
10-12-2007, 10:15 AM
that would make me Squeamous...

Mr. Mulder
10-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Killer23 pm'd me links for stuff therefore you should not have banned him you big pile of racists

Something Else
10-12-2007, 10:31 AM
what links did he pm you mulder?

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
I think it was probly stuff.

Barbarossa
10-12-2007, 10:36 AM
I wouldn't have banned him. He begged to be banned, eventually skizo just snapped :dabs:

Mr. Mulder
10-12-2007, 10:56 AM
just this (http://www.ownster.com/) torrent search site :dabs:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 10:59 AM
4Q mulder, i'm not that mental!

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 11:14 AM
just this (http://www.ownster.com/) torrent search site :dabs:

Ace, thanks for that Muldster. It's really quick to find stuff and a nice looking site. Bookmarked.

Maybe that wee prick wasn't such a cunt after all.

Nah, he was.

Biggles
10-12-2007, 11:18 AM
I wouldn't have banned him. He begged to be banned, eventually skizo just snapped :dabs:

Isn't begging to be banned a bit

:emo:

Barbarossa
10-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I just think it's a bit :wacko:

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 11:20 AM

Isn't begging to be banned a bit

:emo:

No, it's very :emo:

Tho' I'm not sure if Barbie means it literally or if he means that the cunt's behaviour was so appalling ... etc.

Barbarossa
10-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah literally :dabs:

3 pms to me, a thread in ERTB and a thread in the report section, and also I gather a number of PMs to skizo :mellow:

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Why would someone do that.

They can just not come back

Like dead manker.

Barbarossa
10-12-2007, 11:28 AM
:idunno:

A lot of the mentals do it for some reason. Benchez asked to be banned once and I refused, and now look at him go. He's a role model to them all. :smilie4:

Cheese
10-12-2007, 11:29 AM
manker is dead?

skizo is a mod?

WTF is going on?

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Wait a minute, do you think that maybe manker is ...

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 11:32 AM
:idunno:

A lot of the mentals do it for some reason. Benchez asked to be banned once and I refused, and now look at him go. He's a role model to them all. :smilie4:

:lol: A role model for the mentals.

Something Else
10-12-2007, 11:42 AM
That's me :D
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7727/mentalhealthmissivesvc4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This way tards >

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I think a lot of people who demand to be banned are after some sort of closure. Especially if their concerns haven't been addressed to their satisfaction. It's a way of bringing to a conclusion whatever it is that worries/bothers them. Obviously this only applies to sensitive people who feel things deeply, so won't apply to any of you lot :P.

thewizeard
10-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Wait a minute, do you think that maybe manker is ...

..this is sounding extremely serious, you don't mean.....:unsure:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 11:56 AM
skizo n manker are a completely different breed...

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:31 PM
I think a lot of people who demand to be banned are after some sort of closure. Especially if their concerns haven't been addressed to their satisfaction. It's a way of bringing to a conclusion whatever it is that worries/bothers them. Obviously this only applies to sensitive people who feel things deeply, so won't apply to any of you lot :P.

Shite.

Biggles
10-12-2007, 12:42 PM

Perhaps

that and the seriously :emo:

Anyone can walk away from a message board and a few days later their posts will be buried and everyone will move on - unless of course if they were complete pricks ...... then the posts will bumped regularly for teh mockage. :yup:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Some people may ask to get banned in order to stop the spread of their 'bad aids' to other members of the board. But let's face it, it's not that hard to get banned, askin a mod to do it is just lazy....all you got to do is post Mr.fugly's dodgy browser link a few times....

Squeamous
10-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah but but.....what I'm saying is that psychologically the issue plays on them and the only way they can stop thinking about it is to bring about a tangible conclusion. It's a bit like when a boyfriend just stops calling you and coming over, but you still feel the need to yell down the phone at him 'you're such a prick, it's over!'

Barbarossa
10-12-2007, 12:48 PM
There's nothing to stop them browsing the forum as a guest, or creating a new account :frusty:

Biggles
10-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Some people may ask to get banned in order to stop the spread of their 'bad aids' to other members of the board. But let's face it, it's not that hard to get banned, askin a mod to do it is just lazy....all you got to do is post Mr.fugly's dodgy browser link a few times....

Well you might not get banned but Lynx will hunt you down like a dog :yup:

Biggles
10-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah but but.....what I'm saying is that psychologically the issue plays on them and the only way they can stop thinking about it is to bring about a tangible conclusion. It's a bit like when a boyfriend just stops calling you and coming over, but you still feel the need to yell down the phone at him 'you're such a prick, it's over!'

Ohh! That is why they do that :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:57 PM

Putting the words unfeasibly, small and penis in the same sentence can also do it.

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:58 PM
D'oh

Mr JP Fugley
10-12-2007, 12:59 PM

:lol: :earl:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 03:51 PM
I saw that comic guy in ur avatar fuggers, he's fucking great...an angry one but hilarious :glag:

frottage
10-12-2007, 10:57 PM

If it happens to be on speakerphone it's even more dramatic and damaging for him.

gooooaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll