PDA

View Full Version : another one FTN

mrnobody
10-11-2007, 11:00 PM
hey,

It's been a while i have been looking for FTN invite without no success :( However, i have not quit yet. I believe there will be some lucky day ...just dunno when is it, so i keep trying to find when exactly is my lucky day...i hope it's today ;)

I am member of such categorized as "lvl 1" tracker to "lvl 5" tracker. I am tired of "diversity of content" in these tracker: some have something and others have lil portion of "something" and so on. Since my connection is limited, it's a bit difficult to have significant upload (i don't have trouble with ratio though) in these trackers...so i always have wished if there was a tracker which pretty much had majority of something...which as from i hear happens to be no other than FTN. In addition to that, i love participating in community via forum, irc etc...but currently, with the # of tracker i am in...it takes me ~ an hour to glance though new activity in site, provide feedback (such as forum post). From, what i hear FTN is a great community as well...so it's another reason i am interested to join.

---

i use same screen name is almost all sites so it's easy to look me up . If you want to confirm it's me, just pm in in those site...i will respond you back ;)

---

i am PU in cinemageddon, bitseduce, and OiNK....and Super User of Horror Charnel if that means anything.

---

I hope you are following me upto now...and not lost in my English. Here are some screenies from trackers i am in...

GONE lol

idk if these screenies prove my eligibility, what i know is they sure reflect my dissatisfaction with limited trackers.

---

also a member of KG, Music-vid, hitlist.gr, iplay, vip, kray, and stmusic...but don't have much upload yet...now that should not mean that i am saying i have "much upload" in other tracker ;)

---

hope there is a kind soul out there to consider my request...but then there are too many request as mine...n even better :( If, u want me to do any thing ex. reach 100 post, check my activity for 2-3 weeks, need working link to my stat etc i am totally willing to cooperate.

~squirr3l~

P.S. I have read/ heard ScT, Czone (i love foreign stuff), is also great..so i think i am making optional request.

P.S.2 please do NOT misuse the info from screenies, do NOT ask for accounts.

Elitist
10-11-2007, 11:43 PM
You've admitted before to trading invites and you use the same name here as at other sites and even show your name at all those sites in your screencaps. Not very smart.

goysalh
10-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Be carefull and clear your name of your proffs.

k_ichigo
10-11-2007, 11:48 PM
yea man go blurr ur name or cut it out of the picture, u might just get a Group Ban...n lose everything u have right now...which is definitely better than nothing

Peter North
10-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Ups...that was not a good move brother...

mrnobody
10-11-2007, 11:52 PM
i use same nick everywhere so not hard to find me. Why would they ban me for that?

You've admitted before to trading invites and you use the same name here as at other sites and even show your name at all those sites in your screencaps. Not very smart.

it totally isn't the way i said it. I did not say i "traded" rather returned favor for an invite...but that also after background check...and i knew her from irc.

aysomc
10-12-2007, 12:16 AM
hes new here and hasnt contributed much of anything........so im sure someone will give him an invite soon.

cachai
10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
i hop u find a invite or account cos u r a good person :)

mrnobody
10-12-2007, 01:06 AM
thanks aysomc and cachai :)

i don't want account even if it buffered infinite gigs...i just want an invite (but then who doesn't?)...not looking for trouble to great site as FTN where i truly want to participate.

nikmash232
10-12-2007, 02:08 AM
did u ever think that people who actually have ftn are not gonna read ur huge post....lol

eden297
10-12-2007, 02:11 AM
did u ever think that people who actually have ftn are not gonna read ur huge post....lol

this is right

mrnobody
10-12-2007, 02:18 AM
ya agreeable.

most folks who have FTN won't have invite, even if they do most of them "except" something in return.

But, then there are people who are good enough to take chances and invite other for free simply coz they were invited for free...this thread is delicate to those...if they can make it here ;)

raj3186
10-12-2007, 02:20 AM
Squirr3l, dont get it wrong but u need to go a long long way b4 u get an FTN invite!!!
i doubt u get it now, anyway, All the best :)

Grind$oFine
10-12-2007, 02:23 AM

It worked quite well for me, took less than 24 hours.
And why wouldn't they read it? At least they can get an idea about the person they're inviting...
Saying that you need the invite, or that you've been looking for so long, and showing ratio proofs says nothing about the type of user you'd be.
Frankly, it would be dumb to give an invite to someone who didn't put a great deal of effort into it...

mrnobody
10-12-2007, 02:40 AM
@ raj, i can wait :) but i just wished someone would say "do this n i will give u" ex: participate here at FST for another 3 weeks and i will evaluate u and let u know.

@grind, personal congrats on ur success, how is ftn experience going so far?

jrzy
10-12-2007, 02:42 AM
hes new here and hasnt contributed much of anything........so im sure someone will give him an invite soon.

I second that ! :P

mrnobody
10-12-2007, 02:46 AM
^;)

i am off to bed now. let's see what new morning brings...good night.

sense
10-12-2007, 06:38 AM

Well I read it. :D

^;)

i am off to bed now. let's see what new morning brings...good night.

Just stay patient dude, the problem with many individuals is that they expect everything to be handed to them right away. Trust me, if you stay active here, contribute you will get what you are after for FREE. I went through this myself at the start and was a bit impatient, live and learn though.

Also stay away from trades (accounts especially) unless the tracker expressly allows it, but aside from OiNK I don't know of any trackers that do. Basically just respect the trackers as whole and you will get/earn respect back. Obviously the traders won't like what I have to say but that is their problem. I am on the side of following the trackers rules not bending them and seeing how much I can get away with.

I also don't want to come off as all knowing or perfect. I made a mistake or two at the start but I changed my ways. A proverb comes to mind, it's never too early or too late to be good.

Anyways, I've got my eye on you. ;)

Allexandar
10-12-2007, 08:00 AM
You are lucky guy,they at least noticed your topic,and my... :dry:

th0r
10-12-2007, 09:01 AM
most folks who have FTN won't have invite, even if they do most of them "except" something in return.

Not exactly. I think most people who have (an) FT.N invite(s) have set them aside for their really close friends, not the next person in line at a public trading forum.

mrnobody
10-12-2007, 10:51 AM
yaaaaa the next morning brought some suggestions, thats good enough for now.

and most of all this...

:yup:

game1283
10-12-2007, 11:44 AM
I also don't want to come off as all knowing or perfect. I made a mistake or two at the start but I changed my ways. A proverb comes to mind, it's never too early or too late to be good.

I am learning from you guys:) such a nice post sense:happy:

sanjana
10-12-2007, 03:54 PM

It worked quite well for me, took less than 24 hours.
And why wouldn't they read it? At least they can get an idea about the person they're inviting...
Saying that you need the invite, or that you've been looking for so long, and showing ratio proofs says nothing about the type of user you'd be.
Frankly, it would be dumb to give an invite to someone who didn't put a great deal of effort into it...

I agree with you. Ratio proof cannot show everything about the person he or she.

Now question is how to find if the person is trustable or not??:unsure:

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 01:06 AM
<bump>

ohh hi ;)