diaspora
10-11-2007, 11:25 PM
hey guys

need swedvdr invite only

i have very nice offer lvl 7, 6 , 5 tracker offer

pm me pease

desiKing
10-11-2007, 11:30 PM
where you from boss....? if u don't live in Sweden than don't bother as foreign ips banned.

nikmash232
10-11-2007, 11:32 PM
haha not mine for some random reason..i live in usa

Elitist
10-11-2007, 11:40 PM
where you from boss....? if u don't live in Sweden than don't bother as foreign ips banned.

Not true. I think that used to be another site.

diaspora
10-11-2007, 11:46 PM

hmm i don't live Sweden... Polish ips is banned?

desiKing
10-11-2007, 11:51 PM
haha not mine for some random reason..i live in usa

Not true. I think that used to be another site.

don't you people read the thread on swedvdr:frusty::angry:
old foreign members ok....new members ....goodluck

Elitist
10-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Must not work since I just invited a foreign friend and he signed up fine. :lol:

MrLazy
10-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Must not work since I just invited a foreign friend and he signed up fine. :lol:mind if you invite me too ? lol :D

Elitist
10-11-2007, 11:58 PM
:lol: I know him irl but if you send me nekid pictures of your wife/gf/mom then I can say I know you too :lol:

MrLazy
10-12-2007, 12:00 AM
:lol: I know him irl but if you send me nekid pictures of your wife/gf/mom then I can say I know you too :lol:are you serious ? :unsure: that'll be just fine then .. uploading it immediately lol ..you have to be serious though lol ...:blink:

Elitist
10-12-2007, 12:04 AM
:lol: You'll have to put a copy of their license next to the pictures so I can tell they're also close to Dallas :P

MrLazy
10-12-2007, 12:08 AM
:lol: You'll have to put a copy of their license next to the pictures so I can tell they're also close to Dallas :P LOL :P you seriously have swedvdr invites though? i heard only very few users have invites ..:pinch:

PS: Drop me a pm if i can have one :yup: anything you need just ask eg. ratio proofs etc... desperately need this invite lol ... where are you from ?

eden297
10-12-2007, 12:13 AM
:lol: You'll have to put a copy of their license next to the pictures so I can tell they're also close to Dallas :P LOL :P you seriously have swedvdr invites though? i heard only very few users have invites ..:pinch:

PS: Drop me a pm if i can have one :yup: anything you need just ask eg. ratio proofs etc... desperately need this invite lol ... where are you from ?

thats a very good example of:

"try to make some friends , and uthey will give u high level trackers bla bla bla"

Elitist
10-12-2007, 12:23 AM
^Yep. And afaik everyone who has enough bonus points can get invites. You get bonus points by seeding a lot etc, I think (dunno, I just got em from back when I had my seedbox).