PDA

View Full Version : Download and Upload!!

k_ichigo
10-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I was wondering...if 2 sites have the same releases if u download a torrent from one site and seed it in the other site cuz ur ratio is low or u dont want to kill it , is that considered cheating??

Alien5
10-11-2007, 11:54 PM
depends which site, tell us the name of each site or...

read the seeding/leeching rules of each site then come back and tell us.

embolism
10-11-2007, 11:54 PM
imho - is fine.

k_ichigo
10-11-2007, 11:59 PM
imho - is fine.

is that im my honest opinion?

aysomc
10-12-2007, 12:02 AM
that isnt cheating at all, i get shows from scc all the time then extract them and seed on bmtv and scc at the same time. i started to do it cause they said it was hard to keep a good ratio there and now i do it to keep building a bigger buffer in case they release a pack or something big i want, i can dl the whole thing worry free.

k_ichigo
10-12-2007, 12:03 AM
like if i download from tl n seed it on revt or vice versa

fOrUmAs
10-12-2007, 12:08 AM
I was wondering...if 2 sites have the same releases if u download a torrent from one site and seed it in the other site cuz ur ratio is low or u dont want to kill it , is that considered cheating??

cheating is if someone upload 1TB in 5min or something like that..i dont think that this is cheating..if you have bad ratio on other site and you wont to get better ratio that is ok..but u can get warning for hit and run....:)

k_ichigo
10-12-2007, 12:13 AM

cheating is if someone upload 1TB in 5min or something like that..i dont think that this is cheating..if you have bad ratio on other site and you wont to get better ratio that is ok..but u can get warning for hit and run....:)

what if im seeding both? like copy the file n seeding one @ the original site and seeeding the other one at the other one?

fOrUmAs
10-12-2007, 12:17 AM

what if im seeding both? like copy the file n upload one @ the original site and upload the other one at the other one?

yes u can do that also:happy:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 12:20 AM
It's all fine I get sommin of SCT and seed it everywhere, force re-check, untick the incomplete files (IF ANY) AND UR GOOD TO GO :)

k_ichigo
10-12-2007, 12:25 AM
thx 4 the help! :) :)

ekk3123
10-12-2007, 12:39 AM
I've done it on some sites, works out fine. the important thing is that you seed right? but my advice is to check the FAQ and if no sucess, try to contact staff and just ask friendly and just accept the answer no if that is the case.

Fibre
10-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Perfectly acceptable practice. Many people do it to increase their ratio(s) :)

Polarbear
10-12-2007, 06:52 AM

scc doesn't allow it.

briand5379
10-12-2007, 09:00 AM
I would call that sharing. If you don't have a seedbox or if you want to buffer your TL account so you avoid the wait period this is just a great way to do it.