Yes - I Never Post

:shifty:

JA
10-12-2007, 12:45 AM
So, thats the poll then, not the news

i voted

Yes - I Never Post

Ahh everything on the front page is news :)

MaaxHimself
10-12-2007, 12:45 AM
66% voted wtf is that?...lol

Adam1990
10-12-2007, 01:19 AM
I voted blank in case they ban everybody who said yes or something lol.

KFlint
10-12-2007, 01:23 AM
So, thats the poll then, not the news

i voted

Yes - I Never Post

This pool ain't some kind of witch hunting Feeling ? :lol:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 01:36 AM
second that

something happen to jessica alba?
nervous breakdown??

nope she's still in ok magazine :D

Fibre
10-12-2007, 06:27 AM
I think FST should expect a sudden influx of traffic :D

th0r
10-12-2007, 06:46 AM
What does the news say?

misledhope
10-12-2007, 06:47 AM
wouldnt you like to know......

i know i would

JA
10-12-2007, 06:48 AM
It was a poll saying how many ScT members where members of FST....

kimii
10-12-2007, 06:55 AM
It was only asking if you were a member here and the degree of activity.

Polarbear
10-12-2007, 06:58 AM
:Dgreat advertisment for the forum! any sct user knows it now.

there also a thread in the forum regarding fst and the poll

sense
10-12-2007, 06:58 AM

I don't know if you're going to get many honest answers though. :mellow:

th0r
10-12-2007, 06:59 AM
wouldnt you like to know......

Thank you for contributing ever so intelligently to the conversation.

:rolleyes:

JA
10-12-2007, 07:02 AM

I voted No :D

Skiz
10-12-2007, 07:05 AM
There isn't a chance in hell I'm honestly voting in that poll.

I assume thousands of others will fib or not vote as well.

Cmon
10-12-2007, 07:05 AM
I also doubt people will vote the right answer :P (or just blank :P)

Ghost+Rider
10-12-2007, 07:18 AM
I voted blank in case they ban everybody who said yes or something lol.

Itz not bitmetv lol :P itz SCT :w00t:

saulin
10-12-2007, 07:26 AM
lol. I voted "blank". I always do on all trackers cause most of their polls are dumb. Haha I just read it though. It's interesting haha.

FACE_TO_FACE
10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
The question is... for what they need to know if we are members of fst...???? :shifty:

Cmon
10-12-2007, 07:38 AM
This poll is just to see the statistics.:whistling

Zeus
10-12-2007, 09:06 AM
lol. you are a paranoid bunch. If you too scared to own up to being a member here then you only perpetuate the view that FST membership is somehow something to be ashamed of. I voted Yes - I post a lot (I dont think I do post a lot, but I do post :) )

BawA
10-12-2007, 10:14 AM
no shock, we are famous in P2P world http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
i voted yes, am proud to be a member here, ive nothing to hide.

akkk
10-12-2007, 11:49 AM
I bet 99% of the guys who voted that they aren't members of FST lied :)

Ghost+Rider
10-12-2007, 11:52 AM
^^ Agreed

Swax
10-12-2007, 12:28 PM

When your own Staff are afraid to openly show that they use your site aren't you in a bit of trouble? :ermm:

SliDer5
10-12-2007, 01:30 PM
I think it's a nice try to catch some n00bs

kimii
10-12-2007, 02:28 PM

I don't see why people feel the need to lie. Oh yes we're gonna ban every FST user. (Added sarcasm because I know many of you can't detect sarcasm and take things seriously.) Geezuz we're not that desperate to ban users.

Cmon
10-12-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't see why people feel the need to lie.
paranoia :lol:

Nogimics
10-12-2007, 03:00 PM
I was a member here long before ScT, granted I haven't used this account since 2003 recently lol. But it wouldn't stop me voting YES.

Any site that bans you because you're a member of another site is not worth being a member of, a lot of members and staff at ScT look down on FST, I don't know why. Maybe because FST attracts a lot of noobs being open registration and all. But we all had to start off somewhere.

Either way, ill vote yes and this is my ScT user nickname anyway, so it's already quite obvious!

nihility
10-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Look At The New Buttons Zomg

KFlint
10-12-2007, 03:46 PM

I don't see why people feel the need to lie. Oh yes we're gonna ban every FST user. (Added sarcasm because I know many of you can't detect sarcasm and take things seriously.) Geezuz we're not that desperate to ban users.

some remember the massive FST members ban on FTWR last year i guess ;)

optimus_prime
10-12-2007, 04:13 PM
never reveal your fst membership to trackers. they don't need to know it and it can only work against you.

ADELA
10-12-2007, 04:17 PM
edit

thelevy23
10-12-2007, 04:17 PM
the new buttons are ugly

Skiz
10-12-2007, 04:19 PM

When your own Staff are afraid to openly show that they use your site aren't you in a bit of trouble? :ermm:

I think you're the only poster in this thread who took that completely out of context.

Almost every tracker I'm a member of knows exactly who I am. I've nothing to hide. The only sites I don't openly provide that information to are those that have staff proven to be a bit, how should I say it? Unstable.

_coder_
10-12-2007, 04:34 PM

I think you're the only poster in this thread who took that completely out of context.

Almost every tracker I'm a member of knows exactly who I am. I've nothing to hide. The only sites I don't openly provide that information to are those that have staff proven to be a bit, how should I say it? Unstable.

Nicely put :cool:

Something Else
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
the new buttons are ugly

agreed :O

StoicLee
10-12-2007, 07:45 PM

Unstable = thinking you are a cheater?
Like OiNK?

Now go ahead and ban me for dissent as you lament how other trackers are ban happy and unstable.

:lol:

KFlint
10-12-2007, 07:47 PM

Like OiNK?

Now go ahead and ban me for dissent as you lament how other trackers are ban happy and unstable.

let me guess, 007 (agent47) strikes back?

kallieb
10-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Like OiNK?

let me guess, 007 (agent47) strikes back?

Speaking of people who hide their identity. Isn't this a bit of the pot calling the kettle noir :shifty::shifty::shifty:

For someone with ONE post to their name to come and make a critical statement about people who post under a different identity is hypocrisy at its worst. Shame, shame..we know your name.

Skiz
10-12-2007, 09:32 PM

Like OiNK?

How is that a reasonable assumption? :blink:

Unstable. As in, makes brash decisions and acts rather crass with its members.

Not saying that to bash them as I've never had even a slight bit of communication with any of them. Just going on what I've seen and heard loike.

As for oink, no comments needed, really. Their reputation precedes them. :dabs:

Gish
10-12-2007, 11:03 PM
personally I have different usernames for all my accounts. do I have anything to hide...no
is it safer that way...yes

Swax
10-12-2007, 11:19 PM

Unstable. As in, makes brash decisions and acts rather crass with its members.

Not saying that to bash them as I've never had even a slight bit of communication with any of them.

:huh:

If their reputation of being 'unstable' is simply through word-of-mouth, and not through any form of first hand communication I'm not sure how you can really believe that.

Anyway, I'm not trying to kick up a fuss. I'm merely saying that you should stick by 'your site' wherever you are, and not mute yourself due to the possible consequences of a mere reputation.

It'd be like going to a sports game and wearing your team's shirt, then covering the shirt with a jacket when surrounded by rival fans.

Sure some Staff on sites have a reputation for being hot-headed and short-tempered, but not all a site's staff are necessarily like that. A little bit of communication on any site gets you a long way.

fstrulz
10-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Who's the head SysOp of SCT again? And is he/she a community rep here in FST, like Brandon and the others?

Kyl3KK
10-12-2007, 11:34 PM
I believe the only staff from ScT here are kimii (lush) and one forum mod... but no sysops here.

th0r
10-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Who's the head SysOp of SCT again? And is he/she a community rep here in FST, like Brandon and the others?

DjGrrr does the coding, so I'd say that's the whole lot of it besides moderating, but anyone can do that. And no, he doesn't have community rep status here.

Kyl3KK
10-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Feeling is a member here too, he's an admin.

Swax
10-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Every member of ScT Staff is a member here as far as I'm aware.

Not being a "community rep" on here is hardly the end of the world. If someone has a problem ScT-related why would they come here to speak to a member of staff as opposed to ScT Forums or IRC?

j0hn
10-12-2007, 11:46 PM

u seriously think they would ban everyone who voted yes?
tin foil hat anyone?

this place is disliked by alot of trackers due to its invite section being so busy, with that comes the cheaters/scammers/etc. but im quite happy to say im a member here, and voted yes - i post alot. sct aren't nazi's like some other trackers, and i highly doubt they'd ban someone simply for being a member here.

Roark
10-13-2007, 12:49 AM
sct aren't nazi's like some other trackers

Last I checked the jury was still out on Eezee :P

PiraSoftCORP
10-13-2007, 01:57 AM
full of newbs

Polarbear
10-13-2007, 02:09 AM
sct aren't nazi's like some other trackers

godwin's law.

http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/godwin.html