PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of letting my acocunts at Diwana, AussieTorrents and TheVault expire

Unstable1
10-12-2007, 05:28 AM
can anyone think of any reason why i shouldnt let these accounts die. since joining them, i havent downloaded a single torrent... i dont know what's good and what isnt.

im also thinking about letting my filelist.org account expire too, as i fail to see anything of any use there.

should i let these accounts die, or am i missing something useful on any of them?

spark
10-12-2007, 05:32 AM
Why did join TheVault?

sugam
10-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Well, it depends of your interests. You think and answer yourself.
FL is one of my first trackers and I really lke it. Its just a nice 0-day tracker for me.
At the vault there are some specific materials, which makes the tracker unique. I can found many usefull stuff there.

cheers :)

Fibre
10-12-2007, 06:20 AM
I don't see the point in keeping any of the accounts if you don't use them. Give them to a friend or let another user take the slot :)

Mayhem
10-12-2007, 06:33 AM
you can give out each tracker to a person who needs it according to content.
for example TheVault to people who are interested in stocks, finance or people who are going to study accounting (or and related subject).

briand5379
10-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Hey why let them die just give them to others along with myself.

scampthedog
10-12-2007, 09:03 AM
You created a thread for this? If you dont want them, then just dont use them.

wheeloftime
10-12-2007, 09:27 AM
You created a thread for this? If you dont want them, then just dont use them.
:yup:
This has gotta be the most pointless thread of the day.

TheFoX
10-12-2007, 10:35 AM

TheFoX
10-12-2007, 10:36 AM
I've got some luncheon meat in the fridge, but I don't fancy eating it at the moment. Should I keep it for another day, or should I chuck it in the bin?

ghurka
10-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Sometimes people join sites on the recommendation of others and then find they have no use for them....nothing wrong with that at all. My advice would be, if you know you will never use them, to delete them....whatever else you do, do not give the accounts away as that account may end up with a trader or worse, a cheat.

It is your reputation that is then tarnished.

Unstable1
10-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Sometimes people join sites on the recommendation of others and then find they have no use for them....nothing wrong with that at all. My advice would be, if you know you will never use them, to delete them....whatever else you do, do not give the accounts away as that account may end up with a trader or worse, a cheat.

It is your reputation that is then tarnished.

yeah, thanks for this advice, ive had several PMs asking me to give them these accounts.

i was considering it too, but instead i will wont, just in case the person who takes the account is a wrong'un.

i got these accounts in invite giveaway threads at other sites, i didnt know whether i would use them until i could see the content.

i dont see why this thread is pointless, to the hecklers, i dont know much about aussie tv, maybe there are some good programs i should download, i dont know much about any of the content at thevault, maybe someone would have advised i look at certain torrents which are of specific value.

anyway, im going to let these accounts die.

cheers

ghurka
10-12-2007, 12:46 PM
I think it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask....obviously some of those posting here need to spend some time in with the lounge lizards to find the true meaning of pointless.

Anyway glad to see you've made the right choice mate.

kallieb
10-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Nicely put Ghurka. A reasoned and respectful response.