PDA

View Full Version : i need help

mr.mystery
10-12-2007, 06:38 AM
i need help with a invite i have, i cannot view the security image, i have changed my browser and used a proxy but when i go to the sign up page i cant see the security image. if someone can use my invite code and tell me if they see the security image then i can figure the problem out i think. so trusted people only please, no scammers lol. thanks

sense
10-12-2007, 06:41 AM
I guess I can help, you just want me to see if the image shows up correct?

mr.mystery
10-12-2007, 06:44 AM
yeah, i will give you the invite link url and just click it and see if you can view the security image

can anyone help?? please

sense
10-12-2007, 06:55 AM
ok pm me the details

SliDer5
10-12-2007, 12:55 PM
maybe you're behind proxy?

kyuuchi
10-12-2007, 01:14 PM
i need help with a invite i have, i cannot view the security image, i have changed my browser and used a proxy but when i go to the sign up page i cant see the security image. if someone can use my invite code and tell me if they see the security image then i can figure the problem out i think. so trusted people only please, no scammers lol. thanks

Its probably because your firewall had scripts blocked. If my zonealarm blocks scripts, I can't view any of those security images. It's probably not a good idea to get someone else sign up for you, since afterwards the account will change IP address which will look suspicious.