PDA

View Full Version : Account Reinstated Giveaway

tetrakis
10-12-2007, 02:28 PM
A few weeks back, my account got hacked here because I had the same userid/password here as I did at bit-hdtv. And, as most of you know, bit-hdtv had there user account info leaked a little while back. Anyways, this got my account disabled here (which really made me want to kill the hacker). Luckily, the nice mods here have reinstated my account and I want to say thank you.

Here is what I offer: I will give an invite to a level 7 torrent site to a good member here. Just post here that you want it and I will consider you (no need for ratio proofs or speedtests or anything like that). However, priority will be given to number of posts and length of FST membership. When the thread is closed, the offer is gone.

DO NOT PM ME! IF YOU PM ME, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHICH SITE THE INVITE IS FOR, TOO BAD. I WILL PM WINNER DIRECTLY AND OFFER IT TO HIM/HER. IF THEY DON'T WANT IT, I WILL PICK ANOTHER WINNER.

eden297
10-12-2007, 02:30 PM
i am sorry about your hacke'd account pal and i happy u got it.

if the level 7 is not aom or tt i would love to get it.

lingo
10-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Nice giveaway. I'm happy that you got your account back. You can PM me if you have any accounts hacked/disabled during the leaking. I may be able to get you a couple of invites... :)

Edit: I guess the invite is TT and I recommend you to do a proper history search if you do not want to give it to an active trader. ;)

blackmore
10-12-2007, 02:34 PM
I want that tracker invite, because i haven't any lvl 7 trackers... :(

If you want my proofs, just tell me ;) i'll show you lots of good ratios... :)

spark
10-12-2007, 02:37 PM
If it is TT or BH then I'll be happy if I get it... :)

Thank you

pejot82
10-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm happy that you got your account back.
If lvl 7 is TT i would love to get it

feelnight
10-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Be careful ,use complex password . diffrent username for important sites.

(If it's S*T , pls consider me ! Thank you)

zedex
10-12-2007, 02:44 PM
hey man glad to hear that u were able to be back here :D

ive been looking for an invitation to "the best site there is " for

a long long time .

great giveaway man :w00t:

adli700
10-12-2007, 02:45 PM
my dream is SCT

can i have it if its sct plz

unknown6
10-12-2007, 02:46 PM
please consider me , ill be very happy if it is s**

thx in advance

ROFL-LOL
10-12-2007, 02:46 PM
hi.

Sorry for you account hacking and you weren't the only one with bad luck. I lost my lv9 account after hacking :(
Good giveaway.

Anyway whatever it is, i would like to have it.

The reasons why:
1. If i watch the trackers on lv7, They're all good.
2. All of them has different and good content
3. I'm wont trade it away. I woul propably do that if I still were trader, but now when i'm not, i wont.
4. I promise that i wont cheat
5. I will take good care about the invite and i wont let you down.
6. The tracker will have a place in my heart :P

Thanks

limpingaret
10-12-2007, 02:49 PM
almost lost some acc too with bithd leak
put me on the list, thx for the giveaway

garherd
10-12-2007, 02:50 PM
A few weeks back, my account got hacked here because I had the same userid/password here as I did at bit-hdtv. And, as most of you know, bit-hdtv had there user account info leaked a little while back. Anyways, this got my account disabled here (which really made me want to kill the hacker). Luckily, the nice mods here have reinstated my account and I want to say thank you.

Here is what I offer: I will give an invite to a level 7 torrent site to a good member here. Just post here that you want it and I will consider you (no need for ratio proofs or speedtests or anything like that). However, priority will be given to number of posts and length of FST membership. When the thread is closed, the offer is gone.

DO NOT PM ME! IF YOU PM ME, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHICH SITE THE INVITE IS FOR, TOO BAD. I WILL PM WINNER DIRECTLY AND OFFER IT TO HIM/HER. IF THEY DON'T WANT IT, I WILL PICK ANOTHER WINNER.

Had the same thing to happen to me. I made a post about it a couple of days ago but so far I've had a hard time getting invites to major trackers. I had almost every one. I could really use a level 7 invite. I would be very gratious for whatever you are offering.

desiKing
10-12-2007, 03:11 PM
welcome back....?
really generous of you giveaway very high and good tracker.

if it SCT invite...can i have it please....has been looking for while.

thanks

feelnight
10-12-2007, 03:20 PM
welcome back....?

thanks
from:: (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-sct-invite-giveaway-236843/page9)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-sct-invite-giveaway-236843/page9 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-sct-invite-giveaway-236843/page9)

Sorry for the delay guys I was celebrating the french victory in the Rugby World Cup :)
Anyway the winner of this giveaway is desiKing.
Congrats to him.

Cheers ;)

desiKing -- you have got S*T,why u still need one?

tetrakis
10-12-2007, 03:24 PM
uhhhh.....i haven't made any decision yet.

lingo
10-12-2007, 03:25 PM

He has this strange habit where he doesn't check the giveaway threads he once participated (not to mention his habit of trading...) :whistling

desiKing
10-12-2007, 03:25 PM
welcome back....?

thanks

Sorry for the delay guys I was celebrating the french victory in the Rugby World Cup :)
Congrats to him.

Cheers ;)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-sct-invite-giveaway-236843/page9

yes i know....i haven't received the invite yet....the guy haven't logon/reply since the announcement.....? very disappointed....? :cry: specially when people start fake giveway thread:angry::angry:

tuning
10-12-2007, 03:26 PM
NiCE GiVEAWAY !!!

So, can i have it ? :)

tetrakis
10-12-2007, 03:28 PM
I'll make my decision in the next hour or so, i want to make sure enough people get their chance to ask for it.

Totti
10-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi i would like to be considered my acc was hacked here also about a month and a half ago under my old username swampfrog thx for this amazing chance :)

feelnight
10-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Congrats to him.

Cheers ;)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-sct-invite-giveaway-236843/page9

yes i know....i haven't received the invite yet....the guy haven't logon/reply since the announcement.....? very disappointed....? :cry: specially when people start fake giveway thread:angry::angry:

Wish vizouk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/vizouk-172554) can explain something

snap3r
10-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Welcome back mate > someone stoled my FST account to but with the help of staff (great guys) i got it back :)
anyway i would love a ScT or a TT ( if those are the lvl 7 ) invite but ive posted in so manny treads and now im waiting for answer :D but maibe you can help me first :)
Cheers

Ropero
10-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi.Please help me,i'm desperate!!I need ScT,Bithumen,TT,AOM tracker's.I don't have much things.Now i'll try my luck!!!If you can help me, i'll owe him forever!!I swear!Thanks for listening and i'm waiting the miracle!Cheers to you!!!

tiolewis
10-12-2007, 03:41 PM
I think that you must to give some clue of this invite.

Because it seems that someone's are looking for the level only , without care wich tracker is

(Just a thought)

aran2004
10-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi can i have a sct invite in case you have one thanks

andlcool
10-12-2007, 03:48 PM
congrats on u getting back ur acct. I also got my account stolen and i got it back so lets celebrate together. consider me for ur invite too thx. :)

efu
10-12-2007, 03:49 PM
can i have bh :ermm:

Crystyan16
10-12-2007, 03:54 PM
If it is sct i would love it. I've been looking for it for some time and participated in a few giveaways, but haven't been lucky so far.
I want sct for its speeds and of course for its great packs. I promise I will not trade it or cheat.

itay1
10-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Nice giveaway, can I get an invite plz?
I have no lv 7 (or 6 lol)= not very fast and small contents sites (except TL)

! ANGEL !
10-12-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks mate to this great giveaway
and congrate about ur accounts
i hope this invite Bithumen
i need this site realy,good content,speed good,rare
thanks mate:)