PDA

View Full Version : Thin people Vs Fat people

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Now i work in an office with a lot of other women, all of various sizes and shapes. I'm fine with people being a bit bigger round the middle/bum/thighs y'know?

So why the HELL do they think it's ok to poke me in the ribs or tum and say "Oooh you're so SKINNY! It's disgusting! You look ill! oh you must be a size 8!! Oh man your boyfriend must HATE hugging you, it'd be like hugging a bag of bones!"

I'd never go up to them and poke them in the tummy and go "eeeew! That's disgusting! Did you eat a tub of fat, Fatty? Huh?! Your boyfriend must have trouble finding the right flap when you're boffing!"

That's just rude.

snowultra
10-13-2007, 01:18 PM
ya, if you come to america they get alot ruder than that.
sounds like there just trying to upset you, and its working.

tralalala
10-13-2007, 01:19 PM
stick one of your sticking-out bones into them and pop their fat arses.. that'd do the job

lynx
10-13-2007, 01:20 PM
I think a simple "Shut it, lardarse" would be effective in that situation.

thewizeard
10-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Now i work in an office with a lot of other women, all of various sizes and shapes. I'm fine with people being a bit bigger round the middle/bum/thighs y'know?

So why the HELL do they think it's ok to poke me in the ribs or tum and say "Oooh you're so SKINNY! It's disgusting! You look ill! oh you must be a size 8!! Oh man your boyfriend must HATE hugging you, it'd be like hugging a bag of bones!"

I'd never go up to them and poke them in the tummy and go "eeeew! That's disgusting! Did you eat a tub of fat, Fatty? Huh?! Your boyfriend must have trouble finding the right flap when you're boffing!"

That's just rude.

They are just jealous and you are beautiful..not only of body but mind too . See their proddings and comments as disguised compliments

Alien5
10-13-2007, 01:23 PM
you're right, some people have a warped idea in their mind of what a normal body size or shape should be. its called Body dysmorphic disorder :lol: the media makes people extremely critical of their own self-image by showing you people who are vanity driven obsessed models in size zero dresses.

lynx
10-13-2007, 01:30 PM
Enough of this shit, how are you doing, matchstick woman?

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 01:36 PM
btw, i have recently taken to saying "man i'm 21, a size 8, and i don't know how many calories are in anything" then i smile and walk away.

And if that doesn't work, about once i week i eat a hugely fattening lunch (curry from the local takeaway, foot long meatball and cheese sub) at my desk to piss them all off.

*Evil mouse*

Don't know if i can take the proddings and stuff as compliments, though - they say it as though i do disgust them. BUT if i get upset then i just imagine them naked and it makes me feel better!

sleepyy
10-13-2007, 01:39 PM
i allways poke fat people it's funny im not exactly bone but not fat they also do it to me friends only it's quite obvious skinny people never i would feel guilty if i broke their ribs

thewizeard
10-13-2007, 01:40 PM
BUT if i get upset then i just imagine them naked and it makes me feel better!

haha weemouse..and when we Imagine you...erm :)

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Enough of this shit, how are you doing, matchstick woman?

I'm ok Lynxy baby! Just chilling out with my pet dragon Puff Puff. All the men in my life are at the pub watching football!

How's you?

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 01:49 PM
BUT if i get upset then i just imagine them naked and it makes me feel better!

haha weemouse..and when we Imagine you...erm :)

I know...

You laugh :(

thewizeard
10-13-2007, 02:00 PM
:noes:

Something Else
10-13-2007, 04:13 PM
skinny, fat....as long as there happy it's all good :D

Defy
10-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Kinda like how "larger" women should never, EVER wear revealing clothing and skin tight mini skirts........

Chewie
10-13-2007, 05:54 PM
The girl in my office (the only other person in it for much of the day, lucky me!) has a J-Lo ass. Personally I find those curves sexay on a lady but there's too many guys that pick on her about it. Seems to me she's a little upset about what they say but likes the attention.

Incidentally, why do so many fat women wear ski-pants? Mrs Chewie easily got away with wearing them 'cos she was a size 10 at the time. She looks about an 8 now but her weight dropped to around 7st at one point.

Biggles
10-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Kinda like how "larger" women should never, EVER wear revealing clothing and skin tight mini skirts........

they don't.....that is a simply a fold of belly cellulite :shifty:

Something Else
10-13-2007, 06:12 PM
why do so many fat women wear ski-pants?

Because they are skiing?

(I haven't seen any in these parts)

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 06:17 PM
a quite big girl in my work wears huge high heels, tight trousers and even tighter low cut tops to show off the twins.

However, we work for a construction company and all the workies in our place shout "OH MY GOD! you could smother a grown MAN in there!" They usually volunteer to be that man. they say they would die happy.

But the girl then moans to me that all guys are interested in are her huge mega massive boobs.

Then in the next breath will tell me to put on some weight as i apparently have no breasts at all...

Chewie
10-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Any more than a handful's a waste, Mouse.
I have large hands, fortunately.
:)

Biggles
10-13-2007, 06:35 PM
a quite big girl in my work wears huge high heels, tight trousers and even tighter low cut tops to show off the twins.

However, we work for a construction company and all the workies in our place shout "OH MY GOD! you could smother a grown MAN in there!" They usually volunteer to be that man. they say they would die happy.

But the girl then moans to me that all guys are interested in are her huge mega massive boobs.

Then in the next breath will tell me to put on some weight as i apparently have no breasts at all...

Wee Mouse - the difficulty with being big is that it develops a life of its own when people get older. Be thankful that you are slim and can eat what you want. Saw a programme about obesity a while back and it looks like a seriously depressing state to be in - especially if all you want is a pizza (16 inch with 6 toppings :shifty: )

Jealousy is terrible thing.

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 06:54 PM
What i eat on my fat day in work to annoy fat people(an actual example):

10am
special k cereal with blue milk
roll and fried egg and potato scone

12pm
Spring rolls, chicken balls and fried rice in curry sauce and prawn crackers.
A strawberry yoghurt
a snickers bar
a can of irn bru

3pm

Cheese and onion crisps
another yoghurt

tralalala
10-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Irn Bru FTW!!! Wow I haven't had that in like 99 years.. Send a bunch of bottles over here would ya? I'm sure the lads in Israel would love it's umm, let's call it "special" taste :)

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Irn Bru FTW!!! Wow I haven't had that in like 99 years.. Send a bunch of bottles over here would ya? I'm sure the lads in Israel would love it's umm, let's call it "special" taste :)

my lovely tralalala, if you wish for me to send over some of the orange stuff it can be done.

Irn Bru cures hangover, bad moods, and goes GREAT with a roll and square sausage and potato scone.

Alien5
10-13-2007, 07:20 PM
oh the magic of caffeine :yes:

WeeMouse
10-13-2007, 08:07 PM
oh the magic of caffeine :yes:

I have been banned from drinkiing coffee in work...

i left the photocopier on "420" copies and hummed the Thomas the tank engine tune for 2 hours.

Chewie
10-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Could you email me a copy of "420" please?

Squeamous
10-13-2007, 08:54 PM

That's just rude.

I was out with my mate shopping today....she's overweight but she's got an hourglass figure so she gets away with it. Big boobs, big bum and small waist. Anyway, we're going into John Lewis and this obese middle aged man dressed like a retard comes up to us and asks for spare change. We both say no, but he looks at her and says 'fat bastard' :lol:. Now, despite him being an overweight 'tard himself 3 hours later she pipes up talking about losing weight. Textbook female response. Why do women do it to themselves? Who gives a shit what other people think of you?

tralalala
10-13-2007, 10:14 PM

my lovely tralalala, if you wish for me to send over some of the orange stuff it can be done.

Irn Bru cures hangover, bad moods, and goes GREAT with a roll and square sausage and potato scone.

Rafi, please :)

And yeah all times I've been over to Scotland to visit my cousins (my dad's from Glasgow, his sis still lives there with her 3 kids) we always have a couple shots of Irn Bru.. "The orange stuff" :lol: Great taste.. Can't really define it though.

How's you doin though anyways? Haven't spoken to you in 99 years.. :)

CrabGirl
10-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Emma Mcnauty? Jesus girl you have issues....

weenden
10-14-2007, 12:13 AM
the fat people will crush the skinny people

Something Else
10-14-2007, 12:22 AM
:yes:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K1stXkUV_7g

Evil_Monkey
10-14-2007, 06:45 AM

That's just rude.

Used to have a friend like that, every time she ran up to a person skinnier than her shied say "anorexia kills".
The day she said that to me I ran up to her chubby face and whispered in her ear "obesity kills ya fat fuck" slapped her stomach and ran off :D

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 06:54 AM
jealousy, a mental displacement that leads to the sin of many, fight back young one and the problem will disappear.

sleepyy
10-14-2007, 12:03 PM
i find it strange that some depressed fat people complain all the time that they are fat and discusting to look at cry about it then eat more yes enjoy food but killing yourself while doing it then complaining is a complete contradiction of everything gluttony is a sin i say let them eat their problem. skinny people well it's the same their just bone i never understode why most fasionable women now days all want to look like for example viktoria beackham shes ugly and discusting to look at and most probably touch the more slim you are the more sexy you are hahahaha NO i like a bit of skin and fat on a woman not rubing our bones together to start fires to much is to much to little is to little and im sure it works both ways man and woman and many people feel the same

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 12:04 PM
fair point, well presented.

Something Else
10-14-2007, 03:39 PM
fat point, slimly presented.