PDA

View Full Version : Czone (0 day tracker) invite to trade

4pirates
10-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Looking for Best offer for them If I dont get back to you means either I have those sites or I am not interested at that sites.

interested at buffered accounts too.

P.S.: If you have any extras of swedvdr norbits it takes my immediate attention. If you think it worths much much more than czone invite than do not reply here. Just for the ones bored and want to try something else.

4pirates
10-14-2007, 10:59 AM
bump

durex
10-14-2007, 11:23 AM
I've never saw so many attempts to trade an invite ..... after probably Months of attempts do you really believe someone will trade with you an NB or Swedvdr invite ?

4pirates
10-14-2007, 01:10 PM
durex dont get jelaous and you are so clueless. I giveaway more than 20 and traded more than 30 only czone. How what why who it is not your concern dont waste peoples time unless you have something good to offer in minutes I am trading two more with decent two persons. I dont want to explain my self to anybody and since you only flood here you are nobody.

P.S.: actually I got NB offers they know who they are but since that site on ddos attack I am waiting for it to stabilize, I am trying to explaining myself again and you are forcing me to do that shame on you. NB Swedvdr I already have it (I have everything) but it is always good to have extras in the market they worth more but for me they are really not all that great.

_coder_
10-14-2007, 01:17 PM
I've never saw so many attempts to trade an invite ..... after probably Months of attempts do you really believe someone will trade with you an NB or Swedvdr invite ?

:lol: