PDA

View Full Version : "The Willow and goul" by The Vergent Tallion

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 06:05 AM
My latest work

this is a question to all of you here who decide to read this.

As far as the shadows cast, the enravelling producers fast, even i thy be yourself says i, will welcome any predatory self says thy. When the creatures rest their willowfull wings, their chief calls out and sings, "This willowfull land that follows your wings, seems to be one of many derelict things, "no!" said i, pretrude the mountains and i shall be blessed. As far as you sing, the willowfull will rest.

by The Vergent Tallion

this is a sort of metaphoric question, those who understand it and those who dont please express your views.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:07 AM
, no childish posts please.

JP Fugley, you need to spell properly, you fucking racist retard. "oh, your ignored" btw.

Juxstapose that, dickhead.

Mr JP Fugley
10-14-2007, 11:16 AM
No point in me correcting ""oh, you're ignored" if I'm ignored.

Hey ho.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Sextent, i said (which you are aware of) no childish posts here, now, i may have posted your second quote, but the thread had no rule similar to mine, your assuming young one and as you searched for my "childish" post a eureka moment may have occured through your brain, dont assume young one. I am not a fair man, rather a dickhead so again, when there is a rule in front of you, simply do not break it.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 11:32 AM
childish post

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 11:33 AM
ffs, theres something peculiar about my browser, excuse me.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Sextent, i said (which you are aware of) no childish posts here, now, i may have posted your second quote, but the thread had no rule similar to mine, you're assuming young one and as you searched for quoted my childish post a eureka moment may have occurred through your brain, don't assume young one. I am not a fair man, rather a dickhead so again, when there is a rule in front of you, simply do not break it.

:lol: When did you get to make up rules.

im a dickhead too,

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 11:36 AM
you young ones are so predictable, only paying attention to the last few words. pity.
Vergent Tallion is me if you havent already noticed, it took me tremendous time and thought to produce this work, and some raging teenagers have masked it so well, oh what a disasterous thread to say the least.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Disasterous indeed. See what I did there?

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Sextent, your pulling me in again so i will accept, again. A simple thread which the subject is created by the poster is basically a "rule" if you like, it directs the viewers to post in relation to the thread, now, my "rule" was more direct but you simply did not have to post if you wished not to.

Proper Bo, yes, as i stated, this thread is disasterous, no need to repeat.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Or I could post whatever I wanted. That would also be good.

You should really learn to spell btw. Or stop calling people retards, either would be good.

Both would be better.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 11:42 AM
I think JP posting in your thread was absolutely appauling, it's almost as if he has no respect for you whatsoever:no:

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:43 AM
I think JP posting in your thread was absolutely appauling, it's almost as if he has no respect for you whatsoever:no:

:O:cry:

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 11:44 AM

Yes, as you stated, there is no need to repeat.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:46 AM

Well don't repeat then.

mr.mystery

so childish, young one.

and yes, i know i repeated it, its tedious work to say the least, appauling people- i am talking to right now.

Sextent

so childish, young one.

Stop repeating ffs.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 11:49 AM
This thread is disasterous:no:

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:50 AM
This thread is disasterous:no:

If you would just stick to the chaps rules it would be fine.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 11:51 AM
so childish, young one.

Stop repeating ffs.

i can no longer play.

to moderator, if you can delete all replies to this thread i will be grateful, either way you choose, i will accept.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Jones v Wade in the Grand Prix Final.

Part and Barneveld knocked out.

It's almost like the Rugger World cup.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Stop repeating ffs.

i can no longer play.

to moderator, if you can delete all replies to this thread i will be grateful, either way you choose, i will accept.

If you are to be doing, please to be letting me know which of the rules they be breaking.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Stop repeating ffs.

i can no longer play.

You should make a new rule where they have to delete every post ever made at your command, like.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 11:56 AM
i can no longer play.

If you are to be doing, please to be letting me know which of the rules they be breaking.

children these days, your parents didnt do a good job so far i must point out.

Sextent, you did not have to post what you did, i will be grateful if in the future you private messaged me or one of the kind moderators instead of your childish and provoking post.

thank you.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Nah, apparently I'm a racist illiterate, why would I do such a things.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 12:11 PM
My account is regulary being used by others, apologies.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:16 PM

:lol:

An oldie but a goldie.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 12:18 PM

:lol:

An oldie but a goldie.

Sextent, i private messaged you with a kind apology and you replied with an childish insult, that is an oldie.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:23 PM
You

i am sorry for what i have done to you Sextent, i was looking forward to getting feedback from my poem. It did not have to be this way, but this was entirley up to you.

Goodbye.

Me

Please not be be calling me an illiterate racist and we may be fine.

In fact we won't, you're an arse.

Cheers.

You

i tried ,

u fucking illiterate racist retard, childish little boy.

Goodbye, young one.

Your "kind apology" included the sentence "It did not have to be this way, but this was entirley up to you." Not really an apology per se.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 12:26 PM
the first line was "i am sorry..."

that confirms- that your mentally challenged.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Ok

I am sorry that you are too stupid to know the difference twixt the Lounge, for having a larf and the Drawing Room for serious discussions.