PDA

View Full Version : "The Willow and goul" by The Vergent Tallion.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 12:24 PM
This is the second thread, the first was mocked by childish posters, please excuse them.

My latest work

this is a question to all of you here who decide to read this.

As far as the shadows cast, the enravelling producers fast, even i thy be yourself says i, will welcome any predatory self says thy. When the creatures rest their willowfull wings, their chief calls out and sings, "This willowfull land that follows your wings, seems to be one of many derelict things, "no!" said i, pretrude the mountains and i shall be blessed. As far as you sing, the willowfull will rest.

by The Vergent Tallion

this is a sort of metaphoric question, those who understand it and those who dont please express your views.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:26 PM
What on God's green Earth makes you think this will go any differently.

Post it in the drawing room if you want serious discussion and critique. That's what it's for.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 12:26 PM
No need to repeat, ffs.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:28 PM
No need to repeat, ffs.

FFS can't you ever follow this chaps rules.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 12:29 PM
this is a reasonable forum, so i should be able to communicate with civilised people which you are not,

why are you purposley ruining my thread?, what is your problem?

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Post it in the Drawing room, half-wit. That's what it's for.

This is here so people can spam, then they don't have to do it elsewhere.

We can post anything here. Subject to the normal rules of decency and taste.

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:35 PM
I have a feeling you're trying to make us do your homework for you.

This an extract of some sorts,isn't it?

It's too difficult to interpret without knowing the context.

Except for old boab, JP and Big Les, who all used to speak auld English when they were weanes, no one else here knows what thay says anyway.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 12:36 PM
this is outrageous!

i cannot communicate with my fellow posters in a civilised fashion, clearly this thread is of a serious nature,you certainly wouldnt want anyone spamming your thread so why are you doing this to others?

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:38 PM
What are you on about?
I asked you a question about the bloody thing!

And also, if you would bother to read any thread in this area, you would know they all get spammed after just about 1 page

That's what we do :huh:

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:39 PM
,you certainly wouldnt want anyone spamming your thread

Of course I would, that's what I would have created it for.

mr.mystery
I have a feeling you're trying to make us do your homework for you.

This an extract of some sorts,isn't it?

It's too difficult to interpret without knowing the context.

Except for old boab, JP and Big Les, who all used to speak auld English when they were weanes, no one else here knows what thay says anyway.

hello Skweeky,

this is not an extract, it is work of my own. I would describe this as a metaphoric question and not a poem. I wrote this with great thought, i would be happy if you can express your views on this.

EDIT:my previous post was not in relation to yours, but to Sextent, excuse me.

Sextent
You don't think I would want a serious discussion with these people. There's only about 7 I would even talk to in real life.

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
I don't know mate.

I love reading and writing, but it's a bit too metaphorical for me.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 12:44 PM
thats ok Skweeky, i appreciate your time.

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:47 PM
You don't think I would want a serious discussion with these people. There's only about 7 I would even talk to in real life.

Am I one of them?

I'd better be one of them :angry:

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:49 PM

Am I one of them?

I'd better be one of them :angry:

You know it, don't sound so needy.

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:53 PM
You don't appreciate me the way you used to.
You just take me for granted!

:snooty:

Chewie
10-14-2007, 12:54 PM
This is the second thread, the first was mocked by childish posters, please excuse them.

My latest work

As far as the shadows cast, the enravelling producers fast, even i thy be yourself says i, will welcome any predatory self says thy. When the creatures rest their willowfull wings, their chief calls out and sings, "This willowfull land that follows your wings, seems to be one of many derelict things, "no!" said i, pretrude the mountains and i shall be blessed. As far as you sing, the willowfull will rest.

by The Vergent Tallion

this is a sort of metaphoric question, those who understand it and those who dont please express your views.A metaphoric question, eh?
Looks like an accident happened in a printing firm and the YTS kid tidied up.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Well be fair, I thought I was in with a chance then.

Now you've gone and got all hunned up.

Popping to shop.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 12:55 PM

My latest work

by The Vergent Tallion

this is a sort of metaphoric question, those who understand it and those who dont please express your views.A metaphoric question, eh?

Double harsh.

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Can you bring me a bar of Galaxy?

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 01:02 PM

My latest work

by The Vergent Tallion

Chewie, why be so childish?

if you simply do not understand it then dont mock it in such a childish manner. This is a intriguing poem to say the least, when you have the intellect to understand it then post some constructive criticism, or is this spam?

i cannot tell the difference, i have copied this thread to "the drawing room" nevertheless.

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Is this manker of cheese trying to be funny?

Sextent
10-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Not sure who it is, doesn't look like their style.

And also Cheese would have made his own eyes bleed if he had typed that.

Agrajag
10-14-2007, 01:36 PM
i have copied this thread to "the drawing room" nevertheless.

She has too.

j2k4
10-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Even in light of my ignorance of Old(e) English I fear a decent parsing would obliterate it.

It looks ready to collapse from it's own pretense, actually. :whistling

Agrajag
10-14-2007, 02:02 PM
It's a joke, mate.

Agrajag
10-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Not one of mine btw.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 02:09 PM
You may both think that you are rather quite intelligent however when you are faced with something you cannot understand you ramble like children. Post serious comments about this on "the drawing room" you just left.

Agrajag
10-14-2007, 02:16 PM
You may both think that you are rather quite intelligent however when you are faced with something you cannot understand you ramble like children. Post serious comments about this on "the drawing room" you just left.

Fuck off and die, soon.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 02:30 PM

Fuck off and die, soon.

i have seen many people here use words like the above when they have felt "defeated", you are pathetic like others ive seen here, i was beginning to enjoy talking to you in "the drawing room".

Agrajag
10-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Fuck off and die, soon.

i have seen many people here use words like the above when they have felt "defeated", you are pathetic like others ive seen here, i was beginning to enjoy talking to you in "the drawing room".

Are you not dead yet you condescending prick.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 02:39 PM
calm down, young one.

Also dont forget to use the question mark on your keyboard, its there for a reason.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 02:42 PM
As is the apostrophe key.

Mr JP Fugley
10-14-2007, 02:43 PM
Is this prick still posting, I put him on ignore ages ago.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 02:45 PM
h4r5h:cry:

Mr JP Fugley
10-14-2007, 02:49 PM
h4r5h:cry:

Fair tho', I've got better things to do that listen to a condescending, semi-literate half-wit with delusions of adequacy.

No offence like Bo.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 02:50 PM
yeah, well that's just your opinion or something.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 02:52 PM

you seem to have have gone "off" and "on", that makes no sense. I wouldnt say you "ignored" me when you posted in three of my threads.

j2k4
10-14-2007, 02:52 PM
calm down, young one.

Also dont forget to use the question mark on your keyboard, its there for a reason.

Billy! :whistling

Sextent
10-14-2007, 02:54 PM

you seem to have have gone "off" and "on", that makes no sense. I wouldnt say you "ignored" me when you posted in three of my threads.

You have a surprising degree of knowledge in one so new.

FFS you must love this place you have more identities than me.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 02:55 PM
calm down, young one.

Billy! :whistling

extensive use of (:whistling) dont you have a bigger vocabulary than that? if that is even vocabulary, im not sure.

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Of course he has a bigger vocabulary than that, if you read more of his posts you'll see it enravelling in a rather willowfull fashion.

Sextent
10-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Of course he has a bigger vocabulary than that, if you read more of his posts you'll see it enravelling in a rather willowfull fashion.

To say nothing of when he pretrudes.

Catch you later losers, going to do stuff :earl:.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 03:00 PM

An insult with a low degree of thought put in, only a memory of a goldfish is required, are you a goldfish?

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 03:01 PM

An insult with a low degree of thought put in, only a memory of a goldfish is required, are you a goldfish?

To what insult do you refer? I was just saying his vocabulary is rather asparagatory.

mr.mystery
10-14-2007, 03:02 PM

To what insult do you refer? I was just saying his vocabulary is rather asparagatory.

and another,

proceed.....

Proper Bo
10-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh come on, you're not even trying anymore, young one.

Chewie
10-14-2007, 03:45 PM
A metaphoric question, eh?

Chewie, why be so childish?

if you simply do not understand it then dont mock it in such a childish manner. This is a intriguing poem to say the least, when you have the intellect to understand it then post some constructive criticism, or is this spam?

i cannot tell the difference, i have copied this thread to "the drawing room" nevertheless.What's the problem? You post bullshit and ask for peoples' views...
this is a sort of metaphoric question, those who understand it and those who dont please express your views....then bitch like a preteen when you don't like the result.

Fucking nonce.

Something Else
10-14-2007, 03:48 PM
:whistling:whistling:whistling :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling
:whistling :whistling:whistling :whistling:whistling :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Skweeky
10-14-2007, 07:31 PM
:lol:

This is great

come on mr.mystery, tell us who you really are now

thewizeard
10-15-2007, 02:52 PM
It's difficult, for me with wings furled, to understand exactly what the metaphoric question is. Perhaps you could explain it to me.